some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6412

YES, ANOTHER ANGER POST.  IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, CLICK BACK.  IF YOU DO, DON'T FLAME, IT WAS YOUR OWN FAULT FOR READING IT.

I'm getting fairly pissed on the way it runs craptacularly on my PC.

I was hit by a double blow just then - lag was raking through the server (despite me having a ping of 11), the hitboxes wern't working again and somehow I ended up with 2 kills to 17 deaths, not counting revives.

Example:
Running backwards with someone with a knife in front of me.  I am holding a grenade.  I press "3" to switch to G3 and blast the m*****f*****.  But the changing animation begins and ends abruptly, leaving me with the grenade.  I press 3 again and the same thing happens, with a lag spike.  Next thing I know, I'm dead.

Example 2:
Person on roof, not 60m away.  I have an m24, and take perfect aim at his head.  Fire one.  Negative.  A bit higher.  Fire two.  Negative.  Aim a little lower.  Fire three.  Negative.  And the person gets up and leaves.  DAMN HITBOXES.

Example 3:  I'm lying down with an AK 101.  Two suckers line up and are clear enough to hit accurately.  Two-shot bursts are despatched to their heads.  Oops.  No register.  Try again.  Still nothing.  Friggin get up and run at them spraying.  Get one hit registered (WTF?!) and then I'm dead.  AGAIN.

Example 4:
There is a guy directly in front of me, looking the other way.  I have a shotgun (pump action).  One shot at point blank range should kill him.  But no.  Pellets go through him and hit the wall.

Example 5:
For some reason my iron sights are retardedly pixellated.  It's impossible to aim and even harder to hit anything.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6694|Colorado
new server ?
MetalChont
+18|6570|Sydney, Australia
hahahahaha I get this all the time.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6669
new server / reinstall / try not to aim for the head, aim for the body isntead

seriously that doesnt sound like the 'normal amount of bf-bullshit'. i'd recommend you to reinstall it - did a little miracle for me.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6647|Quebec city, Canada
if you dont have those problems in single player, its a connection problem so either the server sucked or YOU have internet connection problems (shut down your firewall, even if it doesnt affect your pink, it might make you lag)
el capitan
+11|6552

Eboreus wrote:

new server / reinstall / try not to aim for the head, aim for the body isntead
Apparently you have never played CAL.
psH
Banned
+217|6405|Sydney
I agree man, i shot a guy clear in the eyes with the L96A1 and he just went off. How frightfully gay.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6366|Cali
You must have enterd a "nade zone"
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6485|A W S M F O X
Except it, its BF2 lol.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6370|Belfast
hahaha i had somthing like that yesterday!
i was like "meh WTF lagggggggg spike!"
its just randomly stopped and stayed for about 40 seconds and i died and spwaned!
it did that  about 5 times and i got so pissed i just turned it off and took a big phyco!!!!!!!!!
(my sisiter was at school and my parents were at work)
i tried to go on the Internet explorer and to bf2s and it went "(not responding)" i was like WTF!!!????
i went on my version of firefox and it just froze!
"fuck this" i said

turned out the problem was i had a internet page running while bf2 was  running

"meh"
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6501|Sheffield-England

some_random_panda wrote:

Example 2:
Person on roof, not 60m away.  I have an m24, and take perfect aim at his head.  Fire one.  Negative.  A bit higher.  Fire two.  Negative.  Aim a little lower.  Fire three.  Negative.  And the person gets up and leaves.  DAMN HITBOXES.
BF2 uses hitboxes? i thought that was CSS...
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6412

stkhoplite wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

Example 2:
Yes, BF2 uses hitboxes.

The upside was that I luckily didn't get enough kills for a purple heart.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6412|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

some_random_panda wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

Example 2:
Yes, BF2 uses hitboxes.

The upside was that I luckily didn't get enough kills for a purple heart.
purple heart is the hardest to get because you have to want it or want to suck badly to get it on purpose.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6358
LOL i get mad lag with the g36e
its weird i can be shooting it and have half a clip then it starts to reload saying i have nothing then it says i have nothing but im still shooting and killing people as they run at me. my friend said i was reloading while shooting him bbb
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6643|Gold coast, Aus.

ChevyLee86 wrote:

LOL i get mad lag with the g36e
its weird i can be shooting it and have half a clip then it starts to reload saying i have nothing then it says i have nothing but im still shooting and killing people as they run at me. my friend said i was reloading while shooting him bbb
Serves you right for using a 6e

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard