* Pan Am flt. 007
* Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Khobar Towers Military complex 1996;
* Nairobi, Kenya US Embassy 1998;
* Tanzania US Embassy 1998;
* Aden, Yemen USS Cole 2000;
* New York World Trade Center 2001;
* Pentagon 2001.

Provided by Burt10099

I can remeber the President and his Response to Every action except for Mr. Masturbater.
Who only jerked off.

8 attacks,  Half of them during his Adminastration and he didnt do DICK.
( he did burn to death a bunch of people in Waco, that took balls )

All to secure his Legacy.

I will go one better and say 911 was an attack that never would have happened if we had responded at all in any messure.

We all learn this in the school yard dont we.
Unless you were the coward who held unto the teachers skirt during recess.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6778
since the inception of the 'peaceful' religion of islam.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

Islam was around before we even knew Arabs were there. get real.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6736

If you think Islam is any more violent than Christianity then you need to take a real hard look at the Bible.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6822|Delaware

You sterotypical sonovabitch. First off: All Islamics aren't terrorists.
Second: Christians (especially in this country) are just as bad as the Islamic terrorists if you want to get technical.

Terrorists: Blow up stuff for God.
Christians: Put little fishes that say "Jesus" on their car for their God.

Terrorists: Destroy Western Society for their God.
Christians: Impose Western Society on other people for their God.

They're doing what they believe is right. If you believe taking a shit in the toilet is right I'm not going to prevent you from doing it there.

Last edited by SysTray (2005-12-03 09:45:51)

DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6779

SysTray wrote:

They're doing what they believe is right. If you believe taking a shit in the toilet is right I'm not going to prevent you from doing it there.
Maybe so, but I certainly don't want him stinking up my bathrooms, which is the issue we're having.

Putting his negligent comment aside, I believe that the War on Terror started when actions were taken specifically and on a long-term basis to specifically target terrorism and research methods of defeating/preventing it.

In short:  Post-9/11.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838

DrDestruction wrote:

SysTray wrote:

Maybe so, but I certainly don't want him stinking up my bathrooms, which is the issue we're having.

Putting his negligent comment aside, I believe that the War on Terror started when actions were taken specifically and on a long-term basis to specifically target terrorism and research methods of defeating/preventing it.

My point is Why was there no post WTC 93 action?
Malo
+0|6772
Haha, please dont be comparing religions, christianity is one of the biggest killers out there, damn romans.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

Horseman 77 wrote:

DrDestruction wrote:

SysTray wrote:

My point is Why was there no post WTC 93 action?
Because Clinton made threats and promises to do something about it but never followed through. I still don't see how the man ever got re-elected.

Malo wrote:

Haha, please dont be comparing religions, christianity is one of the biggest killers out there, damn romans.
Mmm, Crusades anyone
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6741|Germany, Berlin

SysTray wrote:

You sterotypical sonovabitch. First off: All Islamics aren't terrorists.
Second: Christians (especially in this country) are just as bad as the Islamic terrorists if you want to get technical.

Terrorists: Blow up stuff for God.
Christians: Put little fishes that say "Jesus" on their car for their God.

Terrorists: Destroy Western Society for their God.
Christians: Impose Western Society on other people for their God.

you cannot compare "Blow up stuff for God" with "little stickers on their cars"!!!!!!!!!!!  stickers dont cause harm, blowing up stuff does. also, christians do not impose anything upon other people. thats bush and his folks, and they do not represent all christians by far. in addition, those little poor, sand-eating countries that claim that the western world is evil: without our aid u guys would be dead by now (which wouldn't be too bad).............im not a racist, but i strongly believe in simply executing everyone that commits themselves to a course similar to what Bin laden and the rest of these shitheads do.
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6788|The Void

Horseman 77 wrote:

* Iran Embassy Hostages, 1979;
* Beirut, Lebanon Embassy 1983;
* Beirut, Lebanon Marine Barracks 1983;
* Lockerbie, Scotland Pan-Am flight to New York 1988;
* First New York World Trade Center attack 1993;
* Pan Am flt. 007
* Pentagon 2001.

Provided by Burt10099

I will go one better and say 911 was an attack that never would have happened if we had responded at all in any messure.
I pretty sure Ole slick Willie DID launch a Cruise missle attack on a "hide out" in Afganastan.
For the Cole attack...

(Im no fan of slippery Bill)

I checking my facts now....
But I wanted to reply anyway.

Last edited by ENTR0PYMAN (2005-12-04 08:50:32)

v1l2u5
+1|6779
The thing I don't understand is when Japan attack PH (a military base) we responded by sending thousand of our boys to war and dropping the A-Bomb. 

Now we get attacked (un-armed civi's, non-mil base) and we responded by sending thousand of our boys to war and taking the fight to their back yard instead of ours and we have a bunch of crying ass bioches complaining about our men dying.   

Also these NEWS FLASH, maybe if you don't want to die for your country don't join the Military.. jerk wads..

I support my CMDR & Chief and MY TROOPS.   And I thank god every day that there is few good men/women to protect my fat ass.. 
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

[S.P.S]1on1killa wrote:

christians do not impose anything upon other people.
That is a huge what the FUCK. Have you ever heard of Jehvoah's Witnesses? How about the people on the street I pass everyday asking if I have been saved? Saying something like Christians don't impose anything on people is like saying shooting someone point blank the the face with a Magnum .357 revolver doesn't kill them.
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6741|Germany, Berlin
well, maybe in your country thats the case, than im sorry for you (no sarcasm here!)

but still, u can just walk by and ignore those people withouth them blowing themselves up.......i agree that ther are christian fundamentalists too, but ´what do u expect? the more christianity is threatened by Islam, the more fundamentalistic (right spelling?) it will become.........
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

[S.P.S]1on1killa wrote:

well, maybe in your country thats the case, than im sorry for you (no sarcasm here!)

but still, u can just walk by and ignore those people withouth them blowing themselves up.......i agree that ther are christian fundamentalists too, but ´what do u expect? the more christianity is threatened by Islam, the more fundamentalistic (right spelling?) it will become.........
The fact is that Christians try to convert absolutely everyone. It's not just in America. It's taken place all over the world. There were missionaries in Africa and South America. The Crusades helped to wipe out the Muslims and effectively force all those who wanted to live to convert. Religion is based on fear. But that's not the issue in this thread, back on topic.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

[S.P.S]1on1killa wrote:

christians do not impose anything upon other people.
That is a huge what the FUCK. Have you ever heard of Jehvoah's Witnesses? How about the people on the street I pass everyday asking if I have been saved? Saying something like Christians don't impose anything on people is like saying shooting someone point blank the the face with a Magnum .357 revolver doesn't kill them.
I
believe your thoughts have drifted from the Post but.

If you feel that strongly about someone asking you a question on the Street as you and hundreds of others pass by,  then what is your  reaction to Ford  selling you a car in your own living room when your trying to watch the Super Bowl on TV?
FeloniousMonk
+0|6736

v1l2u5 wrote:

Also these NEWS FLASH, maybe if you don't want to die for your country don't join the Military.. jerk wads..
Woah now, where have you heard people in the military complaining about doing their jobs? The majority who sign up understand what they're signing up for. Regardless, that doesn't mean they're not allowed to disagree as to the reasons why they're being asked to put their lives on the line.
[Wolfpack]KaptMiller
+0|6747
the american army is the education for americans....only way to get money for school...and there is no jobs...cause they all moved to mexico and then to asia.....

911 is a day we have to remember because there has NOT been an explanation for how they did it and how come the airforce and antiair batterys at pentagon did not respond....and building 7 just fell down???

we live in a world of lies....terror does exist but we have 2 kinds state and religious....

thats my 5 cents on that.....

just dont hope that something is going to happen before 2008 so HE can start some other ****....

2008...first woman president...black or white...hillary or condi????
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6788|The Void
Hilly or Condy??
War on terrror.

Thatll make them think we are weak.

A Woman running the show.
No freaking way!
(Yes I have a wife and a life)

Woman Pres is a whole new topic.
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6788|The Void
Back to the topic

Here is a little of what I found...

Aug 20 1998- US embassies bombed in Kenya and Tanzania.
    On August 20, at least 75 Tomahawk cruise missiles launched from U.S. warships hit Afghanistan and Sudan. The missiles reportedly killed and injured dozens of people in Afghanistan. In Sudan, the government said the U.S. bombs exploded in an industrial/residential area in the city of Khartoum, destroying a pharmaceutical factory and causing civilian casualties.

VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6756|NH - USA
Add this to your list:

1972: Olympic hostages killed in Munich. Not to mention terrorism in other decades and era's.

Just because Mr. Masturbator didn’t respond in force at least he got us out of debt so BushMeister could spend it all (and then some +) for the current situation.

And, just because BushMeister responded in force doesn’t mean he's doing things 'at home' to make anything safer.  I think the 911 reports and such indicate we are failing to take care of that, and of course FEMA's Lack of response, etc. Not to mention he has money to rebuild Iraq but doesn’t want to spend it in New Orleans. He might be a bully but he's going down.

Terrorism has been around, in one form or another, since the dawn of man and one man behind a desk will never change that.

Confucius say man who jump off cliff jump to conclusion.

Last edited by VirtuaLResistancE (2005-12-05 02:01:10)

FeloniousMonk
+0|6736
Clinton did not get us out of debt, the tech industry did. Nothing that Clinton did had a significant positive impact on the economy.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Clinton did not get us out of debt, the tech industry did. Nothing that Clinton did had a significant positive impact on the economy.
He basically Had the Reagan Tax plan Un-alterd with out the Defence Budget which was almost 1/3 of our Economy. Am I not correct?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838

VirtuaLResistancE wrote:

Add this to your list:

1972: Olympic hostages killed in Munich. Not to mention terrorism in other decades and era's.

Just because Mr. Masturbator didn’t respond in force at least he got us out of debt so BushMeister could spend it all (and then some +) for the current situation.

Which mr masturbater created, yes yes go on..

And, just because BushMeister responded in force doesn’t mean he's doing things 'at home' to make anything safer.  I think the 911 reports and such indicate we are failing to take care of that, and of course FEMA's Lack of response, etc. Not to mention he has money to rebuild Iraq but doesn’t want to spend it in New Orleans. He might be a bully but he's going down.

Katrina was a huge Hurricane and a Huge Flood, either alone would have been catastrophic.

Simple fix for future hurricanes/flood,

Evacuate ...means leave now and go away as far as you can.
It dosnt mean wait for another Goverment assit program to move your fat ass.
It dosnt mean stay behind and loot.

We should have been evacuating a few thousand elderly and hospitals not 40k fat welfare types.
I was there when it hit and I have been at Hurricanes as a Child with "Evil" Christian groups helping out.
( all agree Christians are Evil correct? )
Nothing will help these people no money etc. they will allways be that way.

Terrorism has been around, in one form or another, since the dawn of man and one man behind a desk will never change that.

Why did terrorism become so active againt the USA under jerk off and his wife?

Confucius say man who jump off cliff jump to conclusion.
Sorry I meant the United States "War on Terror"
BigSwoll
+0|6714|Gahanna, Ohio

Horseman 77 wrote:

* Iran Embassy Hostages, 1979;
* Beirut, Lebanon Embassy 1983;
* Beirut, Lebanon Marine Barracks 1983;
* Lockerbie, Scotland Pan-Am flight to New York 1988;
* First New York World Trade Center attack 1993;
* Pan Am flt. 007
* Pentagon 2001.

Provided by Burt10099

I can remeber the President and his Response to Every action except for Mr. Masturbater.
Who only jerked off.

8 attacks,  Half of them during his Adminastration and he didnt do DICK.
( he did burn to death a bunch of people in Waco, that took balls )

All to secure his Legacy.

We all learn this in the school yard dont we.
Unless you were the coward who held unto the teachers skirt during recess.
I'd go so far as to say that the War on Terror began when someone finally decided that enough was enough and sitting on our hands was not the way to go about things.  All the 8 years of Clinton showed Osama and the bunch is that our response would be minimal at best. 

Has W been the best President we've ever had?  Certainly not, but history will ulimately determine his place among our leaders, but at least he did SOMETHING.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard