IsaacLeavitt
+24|6354
hey all, i am signing out, you wont probably see me on these forums much anymore. My main computer (my gaming machine) after hanging in for 6 years has finaly burned up literaly, it crashed, then lit on fire when i tryed to start it again. the mother board is totaly fucked and i think the damage spread to the other components also. so i will not be playing any games for quite awile. i have no money so i cannot buy a new one. hopefuly i can get a job this summer and buy a new one. Well its been good   !!! good gamming all...
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6393|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
what are you typing on now lol
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6633|Washington, DC

Take someone hostage for the cash for a computer.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6646

you spelled goodbye wrong

peace out!

why do i recognize your name? you've only been here a few months... and i don't think i've seen you before, lol.

Last edited by Omnideath (2007-02-08 16:23:19)

seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6597|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
spawn totally owned him in a flamewar before being banned.
-GR33NS-
+10|6503|KILLA KALI
Later man. I can sell you one of the two computers I have sitting here. PM me for details. Good luck.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6697|The Ville
he'll be back, they always come back...
jsnipy
+3,276|6525|...

Good luck to you! GG for those few we did play.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-02-08 17:06:37)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6767|Dallas
That sucks about your computer.  You should have dumped water on it to put out the flames.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6573|USA

Cougar wrote:

That sucks about your computer.  You should have dumped water on it to put out the flames.
lol
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6708
https://www.appledefects.com/images/burning-ibook.jpg
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

hey all, i am signing out, you wont probably see me on these forums much anymore. My main computer (my gaming machine) after hanging in for 6 years has finaly burned up literaly, it crashed, then lit on fire when i tryed to start it again. the mother board is totaly fucked and i think the damage spread to the other components also. so i will not be playing any games for quite awile. i have no money so i cannot buy a new one. hopefuly i can get a job this summer and buy a new one. Well its been good   !!! good gamming all...
So why do you need a gaming rig to be part of our community?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

ATG wrote:

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

Thats only for D&ST trolls.  Junk Drawer guys all need the game.  How else are they going to think up topics like, "0MG teh G36e is teh noobz0r gun" and "ThE LoRd Of W33d just got number 1 OMG".
Reciprocity
+721|6583|the dank(super) side of Oregon

ATG wrote:

I use a pocket calculator.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6482|Somewhere else

Obiwan wrote:

he'll be back, they always come back...
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

ATG wrote:

IsaacLeavitt wrote:

Thats only for D&ST trolls.  Junk Drawer guys all need the game.  How else are they going to think up topics like, "0MG teh G36e is teh noobz0r gun" and "ThE LoRd Of W33d just got number 1 OMG".
Your right. 1337 speak requires a bad ass rig.

Are you calling me a troll O.C. Weakly reader boy?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

ATG wrote:

Your right. 1337 speak requires a bad ass rig.

Are you calling me a troll O.C. Weakly reader boy?
takes one to know one.  I just started really getting back into this site.  Reading a bunch of dumbass childish posts forced my hand.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-02-08 19:59:45)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6767|Dallas

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

takes one to know one.  I just started really getting back into this site.  Reading a bunch of dumbass childish posts forced my hand.
Just what we need.  Thanks.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6466|A W S M F O X
Who was this guy!?
The Magic Mullet
+240|6427
If he comes back i'm going to kidnap his family.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
Dont know this person. Sooooo.. okay.. see you in two weeks as most of the people that say 'bye' (by or bi or buy).
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6529|Singapore
our flames actually reached his computer?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6466|A W S M F O X

jkohlc wrote:

our flames actually reached his computer?
Lol........
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

Cougar wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Just what we need.  Thanks.
Your welcome.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6695
Yay he's leaving! I never like you Isaac, sorry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard