REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6715|Pleasanton,CA
I dont have SF but hear that the map are close range combat
So has this expansion given new life to the jackhammer
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6788|Barrington, RI
not really. I haven't seen it being used that much tbh.  the new unlocks that come with SF are being used more and more.  The most popular are the F2000 assault unlock and the G36E medic unlock from what I've seen.
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6717
what the hell are you talking about the jackhammer owns in the regular BF2.
slidero
I've found the jackhammer pretty useful in really tight places like the palace in warlord and most of iron gator.  Other than that its not too useful.
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6715|Pleasanton,CA

-(F^S)-Fatty wrote:

Jackhammer is only good in karkand in BF2
But the G3 owns BF2 and possiblely SF

Last edited by REDTEAM (2005-12-01 22:45:57)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center

REDTEAM wrote:

-(F^S)-Fatty wrote:

i like the dao better than the hammer.  i also like...pretty much any gun better than the g3.  im sure its a good gun as ive been killed with it a few times and its left me scratching my head...i guess i just suck with it.  ill take the f2000 over the g3 anyday and not for the GL.
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6715|Pleasanton,CA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

REDTEAM wrote:

-(F^S)-Fatty wrote:

i like the dao better than the hammer.  i also like...pretty much any gun better than the g3.  im sure its a good gun as ive been killed with it a few times and its left me scratching my head...i guess i just suck with it.  ill take the f2000 over the g3 anyday and not for the GL.
Looks aren't every thing you know
G3 is the second fastest killer
second to the PKM
Shot guns suck at med/long range
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center

REDTEAM wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

REDTEAM wrote:

Looks aren't every thing you know
G3 is the second fastest killer
second to the PKM
Shot guns suck at med/long range
who said anything about looks?  i said it was a good gun...im just not good at using it.  for me it seems insanely inaccurate and i can barely hit the broad side of a barn, even when im only taking single shots.  i also said i like almost any other gun more than the g3.

as for second fastest killer...based on what?  i would imagine the m95, sraw, eryx, or any GL would be a faster killer...m95, one headshot = death.  sraw/eryx, one hit = death.  GL, one hit = death.
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6713
Since I got SF I have not used the jackhammer once.
Perche?
MP7!
It's a delightfully feisty little bitch. At close range you can empty it into a chest with no problem, and at long range it can actually SNIPE!

Yes, the G3 owns. The only thing that I could ever hold against the G3 is that it goes through ammo like a whore through a wallet. It takes a bit of getting used to, because it isnt very accurate, but when you're in iron sights, the recoil is quite small, and it is so damaging that you can tear people up. Their first shot hits more often than yours, and after that, they die.
The F2000... I will be interested to see the stats on that when UBAR is updated. I have pulled off some nearly bs headshots with it at 50m+, but I think it may be more to do with the brilliant crosshair, not the gun itself, because it feels very inaccurate sometimes.
I stay with H&K where possible.
G3
G36C
G36E
MG36
MP7
They all rock.
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6715|Pleasanton,CA

he_who_says_zonk wrote:

G3
G36C
G36E
MG36
MP7
They all rock.
You forgot the PKM it rocks to
I think PKM is the best hand held gun in the game
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6779|The Void
Oh man the house in Warlord is awesome for the Jackhammer.
Hallway sweeper!
Most dont even know what hit them.

I did not see any others using it though....
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6785|Jupiter
I think Jackhammer owns when you have learned the "Dolphin"
I finnaly gave into the... if you cant beat em, join em...
YitEarp
+1|6717
screw the jackhammer, the mp7 owns!!!

i used it some last night against some noobs to give em more of a chance, but ended up mowing them in the face with it, its hot shit, even if it does have just a 20 round clip and sucks at a distance.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6836|Bryan/College Station, TX
If I could unlock the MP-7 without unlocking the Jackhammer... I would. Damn the luck.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
dracul
+2|6800
Anywhere the jackhammer is good, the dao-12 is better because it has more ammo, can be fired faster ( bind fire to your mousewheel if you dont believe me). Not to mention, the anti-tank class gets body armor and a grappling hook.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

there is nothing more satasfying than taki ng out a squad and a half with 6 rounds
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6713

REDTEAM wrote:

he_who_says_zonk wrote:

G3
G36C
G36E
MG36
MP7
They all rock.
You forgot the PKM it rocks to
I think PKM is the best hand held gun in the game
Ah, the PKM is beautiful, but it isnt by H&K which is why I didn't list it. But yes, that gun makes sweet love.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard