Poll

Is The G36E A Noob Gun?

Damn right no skill needed to kill someone.46%46% - 176
Hell No.53%53% - 204
Total: 380
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6314|Orrstrayleea
I am sick to fucking death of u 36e haters, there has been a million post exactly the same as this, there will be one noob out there that says "you'll get diseases from that gun" another noob that says "it is a noob cannon that takes no skill" And then there is me who says FUCK YOU 36E HATERS, omfg get over it, some people like it some hat it why cant we just leave it at that
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6612|Gold coast, Aus.
I was playing with a corporal earlier, and he asked "WHATS THE G36E?!?!?!" cause he kept getting killed by it, really easy. I told him on VOIP, about it, i spawned with it and suicided so he could use it. The first kill he got he literally said "what.the.fuck"

It is overpowered
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6568|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
G36E noob gun?

Yes

Bad to use it?

No

The G36E is easy to use and is damn powerfull....yup beeing killed by one sucks but most of you who played with it KNOW and you cant deny that this gun is a pure killing machine. For myself i like to use it on single shot..can get about 10 guys for 1 clip...just take the time to head for the face and the dude wont be able to even make a move.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6664|Australia
Ive played for 1300hrs ill use whatever the hell gun i want.

Its elitist bitches who cry cause they cant beat someone with there "leetzorz" skill with the AK and M16.

Just shut the fuck up please. Im sick of it.

If its in tight ill use the AK, if im in longer range fights ill use L8 or G36. Adapt to players, conditions and surroundings.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6397|NSW, Australia

close this, we have all seen enough g63e threads, please think of the children and vote no to g63e threads.
s()mtingWong
+48|6684

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Ive played for 1300hrs ill use whatever the hell gun i want.

Its elitist bitches who cry cause they cant beat someone with there "leetzorz" skill with the AK and M16.

Just shut the fuck up please. Im sick of it.

If its in tight ill use the AK, if im in longer range fights ill use L8 or G36. Adapt to players, conditions and surroundings.
So true, +1 fo u .
arnica
+18|6671|Sydney
LOL ppl complain cos it's an affective gun.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6435|Perth, W.A, Australia.

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

yeah it was a typing error was meant to be 2 instead of 3 and also with LMG's they actually have recoil you need skill to kill people with them not just aim, point and get a kill and with snipers it depends how much health you have lost but snipers tend to go for the head which is pretty hard if your target is jumping around everywhere and also why do you think most people use the g36e instead of the 101 if you think the 101 is more nooby?.
I dont think any gun is "nooby", I feel that every weapon has its pro's and con's depending on the situation. There is NO weapon perfect for every situation. So having a wide selection to chose from gives you the option of picking a weapon you feel is best for objective you are trying to complete.

When I chose a kit and a weapon I try and look at what would be best, and use it. To stick with 1 weapon because you consider every other weapon "noob", "to easy", "not 1337", is your choice. A carbine has its uses and an assault rifle has its. None is better nor worse then the other.

Every weapon is equal, it depends on the user, and the situation.

I have never thought to myself,

"I would totally own with the g36e, so I'm going to do my enemy a favor and not use it."

This is what I dont understand.

Are people better with standards then they are with unlocks? You keep hearing how people say "if you practice with the AK its the best gun in the game". So that means that the G36e is a good gun, but its so good you can't get any better with it. There for making the gun obsolete, once you have aquired enough skill with other guns that just get better over time. If this is true then the G36e is not the noob gun because its not the best gun. Its a decent weapon, but other weapons are better, people just need to practice. No matter how you word it its all bullshit.

people dont like to die, so they play IO.
People want to be considered "elitists" so the stick to standards, looking down on others for how they play.

I say kill or be killed. kill by any means. Play to win. Bitching and crying are for babies and ladies.
zomg any person can use the 6e you dont need to practice with it to get kills if you use it for the first time on an inf server youll get 80+ points.
Phrozenbot
+632|6607|do not disturb

I'm gonna play it safe, I'll wager zero dollars.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6437|Wales

xintegrityx wrote:

Fearmesnipers wrote:

Im not calling it not cheap just cause there may be 1 player who plays legit. Also i always have the feeling players who use it just cant aim for shit anyway.
Actually, one could argue that the noob tube takes more skill to aim than any other weapon. The projectile travels slowly and drops quickly, so to ensure a hit, the person firing it must make adjustments in aiming to account for the movement/distance of the target.

The blast radius ain't all that great, either. It's an eccentric weapon and it can be hard to get used to it, especially if you try firing while moving.
I;d like to see you miss me from 1 yard
BlackKoala
+215|6316

bobroonie.bda wrote:

I dont think any gun is "nooby", I feel that every weapon has its pro's and con's depending on the situation. There is NO weapon perfect for every situation. So having a wide selection to chose from gives you the option of picking a weapon you feel is best for objective you are trying to complete.

<<SNIP>>

I say kill or be killed. kill by any means. Play to win. Bitching and crying are for babies and ladies.
Best post ever.  Can I have your babies?  :p

If people want to use it, let them use it.  You have the option of using the damn gun as well, so anyone saying it shouldn't be used has zero point; you can level the playing field if you wanted.

And a nice big ole' LOL at the guy who said a single G36E can take over an entire map.  Let's go to a map with vehicles so I can watch your opinion change....  Remember, IO FF=OFF Karkand is NOT the only game style in BF2...

Last edited by BlackKoala (2007-02-08 02:23:02)

TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6615|Birmingham, UK
No, because you'll probably go and use the AK-101! What a bunch of hypocrites...
It's only good in some situations and no matter how good a certain gun may be in some situations, the user and the opponent they are facing is what defines the boundaries of the game.
Also, I couldn't vote yes on principle - don't make such a poll and degrade the discussion by calling it a 'noob' gun.
All the best,
Andy
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6510|Adelaide, South Australia

I use any weapon at my disposal. Yes, that includes the G-36e occasionally. Its only annoying when its used for the entire round, and its the only weapon that kills you.

But my philosophy is: Its 10% gun, 20% player and 70% situation.
falafel
+5|6321

bobroonie.bda wrote:

it's not the g36e which is nooby, it's the ppl who use it
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6484
I don't hate the g36e, I just hate the people that think there "1337" when they kill with it.
Simon
basically
+838|6649|UK

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

Im going to vote yes simply because it is a noob gun all you do is point, click 3 times and oh look you got a kill. Also please dont rage if this has already been made.
I don't like the G36E much either, but, isnt it with ALL guns on ALL FPS's isnt it all you do is point and click to get a kill? heh

I just dont like it because of its accuracy at long range, other than that its totally fine, it sucks in CQC imo unless you actually have good aim (Which most G36E users don't have)
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6318|Australia
People should stop complaining about the G36E. Honestly, it is not that brilliant a weapon. I have killed countless G36E/medic whores with the PKM/Jackhammer/AK101/M11-87/G36C (Yes, on IO city maps). Hell, my current favourite victem is a G36E/medic whore.

That said, I have been killed countless of times by the AK101/RPK at ranges of 50-100m, while firing in full auto or burst. And these are the same people who cry about the 36E eing overpowered......
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6454|A W S M F O X
G36E is noob, no doubt. But it is one of the best guns in the game. I dont use it unless i pick it up, there's no challenge. None. using it just makes me feel dirty. AK and L85 have a much longer skill level, anyone can use burst, this goes with M16 too. Everyone who is lik "ZOMG G36E nubs, AK and M16 takes so much more skill!!11!1eleven!!1!" M16 is practically the same, but better. So if your complaining about G36, better whinge about M16, eh!?

Still, my new fave insult is "Love the G36E "skill" man, i know the madskillz it takes to use it"
bobroonie.bda
+143|6673

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

zomg any person can use the 6e you dont need to practice with it to get kills if you use it for the first time on an inf server youll get 80+ points.
You mean 80+ kills? If you are good with any gun, you can score a mass amount of kills. You dont just pick up this gun, not die and kill every thing infront of you. I have done just as much damage if not more with the AK. The AK is not this "special" gun that only the bestest of the bestest can use. Anyone can use the AK, and most people do.

The problem is this as well,

when you play other maps where you have to be as effetive as you can possibly be, because there are tanks, jets, helo's, you realize that you have to use what ever in the hell you can to complete an objective. I never hear any complaints about what gun people are killed with, if it is a large map. It's only these wanna be infantry map elitists that dont play against anything other then infantry and the possible tank which they avoid like the plague. God forbid they go AT or spec ops.

If you are better on average with the carbine, use is. If you think your just to good, and dont want your enemy to die by it, then dont.

But remember then name of the game is to win, some people dont give a shit about what there enemy complains about.

The true infantry elite would not care what gun the enemy is using. He would be able to adapt to any situation. The true elite does not complain or bitch, he adjusts and adapts.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-02-08 04:29:21)

Master_Davies
+1|6369|UK
Surely if the gun was that easy to get a kill with you would want to use it and you would want to get kills as easy as these ¨n00bs¨ you speak of.

Just my 2 cents.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6506|montreal, quebec

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

Im going to vote yes simply because it is a noob gun all you do is point, click 3 times and oh look you got a kill. Also please dont rage if this has already been made.
i bet someone killed you a couple of times with the gun and now you're pissed off

so, whos the noob?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6623|Finland

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

..all you do is point, click 3 times and oh look you got a kill..
Wait.. ..isn't that what guns are supposed to do?
I need around tree fiddy.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6356
You can't use unlocks in leagues. Therefore if they want to waste their time getting good with a stupid unlock, go right ahead. I'll kill you with an m16/ak101 any day.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6610
New players can be called newbies, but no one is noob.
People who say someone is noob because he uses some specific gun are the real noobs.

Last edited by Hacial (2007-02-08 06:10:20)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6550|Hungary
Actually its THE noob gun...i better enjoi using the G36C.
Burst sux and you dont even have to aim....1-2 burst and he is down no matter where to shoot.
If you shoot on the legs it will give a headshot.....pretty lucky noob gun.
I try to avoid the usage of this gun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard