Poll

Is the AK-101 still the best assault riffle???

Hell Yea!!! it OWNES75%75% - 215
WTF??? No way it sucks24%24% - 70
Total: 285
aLi3nZ
+138|6507|New Zealand

Chillin&killin wrote:

the first vid might be misleading as it probably bf2 pro
Bf2 Pro limits your nades to 3, in the video c-sh0t is seen to throw 4 at 1 or 2 occasions. So I don't think it is bf2 pro.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6337

- AK 101 Im not sure if its the "best" assault riffle but i know for a fact it is one of the strongest. One shot to the head will kill them full health . Thats if the shot registers. The G36 takes two bullets, f2000 also 2 and my favorite the m16 takes two but it is the most accurate of them all . For me that is.
Its different for everyone.

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6560

Chillin&killin wrote:

the first vid might be misleading as it probably bf2 pro
no sorry.....i was playing with him in some of those matches/scrims it werent pro....btw u noticed he used no crosshair yes?

Last edited by c4_he_was_famous (2007-03-02 03:20:46)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
Changed my mind. SVD is the best assault rifle.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X

gene_pool wrote:

You just realised this!?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

gene_pool wrote:

Hell yeah.  Hip firing is damn effective too, especially against medics.  Now if we had medic packs instead of claymores, it would be heaven.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6719|Melbourne, Australia
Ak101 and m16 - for pros who have skill

g36e - for newbs who then accuse ak101 and m16 users of hacking because they got smacked by a non overpowered weapon

ak47 - great weapon i realy think it could be better then the 101 but wed need a china city map to find that one out
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

I.M.I Militant wrote:

ak47 - great weapon i realy think it could be better then the 101 but wed need a china city map to find that one out
Actually it is better then the 101 on gator with the ak47 facing off against 2 mec guy's with ak101's i can tell you it hold's it's own on the mess hall and engine room, In the hanger bay and on the deck's not so much.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6619

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Someone is trying to be cool for using AK-74U, when better player knows to select G36C and kills the wannabe cool guy.

g36e - for newbs who then accuse ak101 and m16 users of hacking because they got smacked by a non overpowered weapon
You can't kill people with G36E?

It's not en excuse that we need china city map. We got Iron Gator and plenty of china maps where it is possible to play infantry.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.

Hacial wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Someone is trying to be cool for using AK-74U, when better player knows to select G36C and kills the wannabe cool guy.

You can't kill people with G36E?

It's not en excuse that we need china city map. We got Iron Gator and plenty of china maps where it is possible to play infantry.
1: Better players need more powerful guns to beat someone? Don't sound 'better' to me.

2: Who can't kill people with a G36E? My friend who has under 15 hours of BF2 overall easily gets 2:1 KDR's since he unlocked the 6E

3: Iron gator is laggy for lower spec PC's, and the larger maps have more vehicles. Glhf taking out an APC with a noob tube + 47 combination.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6785|Perth, Western Australia
ROFL @ people who say the 36E is a nub weapon and use the AK 101 (or vice versa). The AK 101, and the G36E are the games most over powered weapons. The Ak47 is more balanced because it has mother recoil if used at long ranges.

But seriously we all know someone that actually KNOWS how to use the L85 (not someone who tried it once and then went and cried on a forum because they couldnt run from side to side spraying with it killing all in their path) is probably the most lethal of all AR users

To sum up anyone who can use the m16, L85, or AK 47 and make a good showing for it, getting decent KDRs and being effective at most ranges, gets my respect

Last edited by SharkyMcshark (2007-03-03 03:11:56)

Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6619

gene_pool wrote:

1: Better players need more powerful guns to beat someone? Don't sound 'better' to me.
AK-74U is more powerful than G36C but less accurate, G36C is less powerful than AK-74U but more accurate.

2: Who can't kill people with a G36E? My friend who has under 15 hours of BF2 overall easily gets 2:1 KDR's since he unlocked the 6E
When I said "You can't kill people with G36E?" I meant "Can't you kill enemies who use G36E?"

3: Iron gator is laggy for lower spec PC's, and the larger maps have more vehicles. Glhf taking out an APC with a noob tube + 47 combination.
Most of the people can play Iron Gator just fine, I don't think most of people got shitty computer. I don't think bigger maps got so much more vehicles than city maps. What "Glhf" means?

SharkyMcshark wrote:

ROFL @ people who say the 36E is a nub weapon
I Agree.

Last edited by Hacial (2007-03-03 08:34:00)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

Hacial wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

AK-74U is more powerful than G36C but less accurate, G36C is less powerful than AK-74U but more accurate.

When I said "You can't kill people with G36E?" I meant "Can't you kill enemies who use G36E?"

Most of the people can play Iron Gator just fine, I don't think most of people got shitty computer. I don't think bigger maps got so much more vehicles than city maps. What "Glhf" means?

SharkyMcshark wrote:

ROFL @ people who say the 36E is a nub weapon
I Agree.
It is a nub weapon. Thats why its not allowed in TWL or CAL. Power of an assault rifle with the accuracy of a carbine.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764
yes
Ratzinger
+43|6392|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
I find the L85 the best all-round, close and distance. But then I'm crap........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard