Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Tell me why you are so attached to a piece of cloth?
After you answer me.
I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more educated than you.

And im not attached to any cloth.
While using the BF2S.com forums, you WILL:

1. Respect the site, staff, and members.
  15. Never engage in personal attacks. Ever.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6677|UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

After you answer me.

That's rich from someone who's on his last warning before the perm holiday.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722

m3thod wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Like you would know anything
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
m3thod
+2,197|6677|UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Go on.  I dare you to flame and engage in retarded behaviour.  You know your normal:

/win
/fail
/fail
/win win
/fail fail
/win fail
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6373|Columbus, Ohio

m3thod wrote:

Go on.  I dare you to flame and engage in retarded behaviour.  You know your normal:
Are you looking in a mirror when you say that?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722

m3thod wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

/win
/fail
/fail
/win win
/fail fail
/win fail
If it's so normal how come I haven't said anything close to that for the past 3 months
m3thod
+2,197|6677|UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Go on.  I dare you to flame and engage in retarded behavior.  You know your normal:

/win
/fail
/fail
/win win
/fail fail
/win fail
If it's so normal how come I haven't said anything close to that for the past 3 months
Which is sooooooooo unlike you! Mind telling us why your forum etiquette has changed overnight?
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6548|Texas - Bigger than France

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I asked that question. It is not blocking anything, they are free standing condos. The woman lives across the street. I want my $100.
Surely there is something more to this....
Um...possibly. I mean there might be some sort of neighborlike fued that has been going on, or something along those lines, however, the issue at hand is the Flag. Whatever personal problems they may or may not have are irrelevant, semantical if you will, to the Flag and whether it is offensive.
The condo rules are the condo rules...the same reason that you aren't allowed to put your car on blocks and work on it is the same reason for this rule.

However, homeowner rules are only enforced if someone bitches.  If there's no purpose in her bitching...then that lady is being a jerk for no reason.

I believe the easy solution is to remove the large flag and replace it with 50 smaller ones.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722

m3thod wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Go on.  I dare you to flame and engage in retarded behavior.  You know your normal:

/win
/fail
/fail
/win win
/fail fail
/win fail
Which is sooooooooo unlike you! Mind telling us why your forum etiquette has changed overnight?
Because this is DST, Different from Junk Drawer...
commissargizz
+123|6470| Heaven
That's a bit narrow minded airplanes and marines. I'm a liberal you don't piss me off you make me laugh. Airplanes and marines,,,,hhmmm2 brain cells. Better than one I guess

Yup it's a bit of cloth, but to some it may mean a lot. I'd be pissed off if I saw a swastika flying near me. But I wouldn't care if someone was flying the Cross of St.George or the Union Jack
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6373|Columbus, Ohio

commissargizz wrote:

Airplanes and marines,,,,hhmmm2 brain cells. Better than one I guess
mkay.

I suppose a liberal arts degree would be better?

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-02-05 07:46:33)

commissargizz
+123|6470| Heaven
mkay what the hell is that? English please
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6373|Columbus, Ohio

commissargizz wrote:

mkay what the hell is that? English please
Ever watch South Park?
commissargizz
+123|6470| Heaven
Nope....
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA
We had a similar incident in my state prior to 9-11.  A high class neighborhood with 400-500,000 dollar homes had a homowner build a circle of rocks with some nice bushes and such around a 12ft flagpole in his front yard. On top he had the American flag. The homeowners association for the neighborhood pitched a fit. The fellow refused to take it down until 6-months later when he moved to a 50acre plot in a rural town far away where he flies his flag.

Post-9-11 that same neighborhood had flags flying from house to house. I thin kthere is still a lawsuit pending.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6584|Columbus, OH
When you live in a condo or a community with strict housing guidelines there will be Aholes and/or Biotches who will complain about something....I guess it makes them feel important to complain. Anyway have your mama, nana, or antie fly a Indy Colts flag under the Star and Stripes. That should ruffle some more feathers
Daniel_Blue-Delta
+11|6308|Sweden

CaptainMike wrote:

Every person who has fought for our freedom deserves to be respected and honoured.
Couldn't agree more.

I hate it when extreme feminists say "The men start all of the wars, the men are the problems of the world, the men is what keeps us away from peace"

They forget that men died to give them their fucking freedom and right to speak their mind.
If they just look back at a single event, they can get proof of this: D-Day, June 6, 1944.

Thousands of men died to free Europe, on a single day. If those men wouldn't have done what they did, things wouldn't be as good as they are today.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6682|Belgium

TigerXtrm wrote:

The flag of the United States of America stands primarily for freedom, liberty and rights given to you by your constitution and Declaration of Independence. Your flag doesn't stand for space programs, car manufacturers or airplane companies so keep them out of your crazy list of things to be proud off... Seriously are you proud of your entire country because you have a Boeing factory around the corner? Good thinking mate...

The point I tried to make entirely may shock some people, but is true whether you like it or not. Everything that flag stands for is gone.
Freedom? You lost it after 9/11, dispite what people might think, putting a building there and calling it the freedom tower isn't gonna give it back to you. Your government is allowed to tap your phone, track your creditcard records, track what you do online, track what your kids do in school and what your husband does when he's out getting icecream and they don't even need a valid reason to do so. On top of that, they may arrest you and hold you even if you are somehow indirectly suspected of terrorism. If thats freedom then thanks but no thanks. You're being imprisoned by your own government at this point.
Also rights given to you by the constitution and the Declaration of Independance have slowly started vanishing. Separation of church and state for example has been thrown out the window years ago. Taxes have been trough the roof there as far as I know and gas prices apparently are even worse then over here.
What about the right to have the people vote for their leader as it is given in, I think, the constitution? Both elections were rigged, which has been pretty much proven, so thats not a right you have anymore either.

In the traditional sense of the values of America, do you have anything left to be proud off? Knowing what that flag represents, do you still believe you are putting out on your porch in good faith and that everything that flag stands for is still upheld? If so, you are mistaking, just like that patriotic woman who is just blindly patriotic, like someone else put it for me so nicely.
And yes of course, being the people living under that flag it is your duty to make sure those morals are upheld at all times. But I don't see any of you extreme pro Americans do anything to fix it. Maybe because you deny everything I just said is true, or maybe because you are to cowardly to step up and choose to hide behind a flag instead. I don't care for the reason, but the things that flag stands for have been lost a long time ago, and I stand by my opinion of that.

Now, I hope I'm gonna get some mature responses to this because I'm not even gonna pay attention to all you 'OMG LOSER ANTI AMERICAN FAG' idiots. If you have a valid counter point to make and you can make it in a mature fashion, then please do so. Otherwise, don't waste my time.

Tiger
QFT!

usmarine2007 wrote:

United States Flag must come down?Don't start shit if you want a "mature" response.
@ usmarine, I don't know what 'don't start shit' means, but somehow I don't think this is an appropriate answer. Please care to elaborate on this post and share your thoughts with us. I must agree with Tiger that all what the US flag stands for has been gone since 9/11, and not by any terrorist action. 

You have the follow your leader always but also stay alert that the leader's decisions are justified, otherwise you could be in for a surprise. The last time people blindly followed their leader he was called 'Führer' and the country was Germany 1933, and we all know how that ended.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6373|Columbus, Ohio
^^ Nice mis-quote. ^^
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6682|Belgium

usmarine2007 wrote:

^^ Nice mis-quote. ^^
Give it a try.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA

usmarine2007 wrote:

This is what happens when liberals make rules.
https://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8720/bush911twb2.jpg

There is a non liberal disgracing the American Flag by stepping on it. A no-no Mr. Bush.

Its ridiculous to blame liberals. They have so many retarded rules in these home assocaitions its more of a class thing than political. No chain link fences, no clotheslines, no flagpoles, not satellite dishes. People move into 500,000 dollar homes and PAY an association fee to live there and they have to abide by these shitty rules, they feel everyone else has to too.

I think the flag rule should change but thats been a debate for a while as each of these cases pops up.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-02-05 08:34:38)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6847|Cologne, Germany

usmarine2007 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

To piss off liberals.
Not doing a very good job geezer.

Proof?

"are you looking in the mirror when you say that" (lol)
Well, I can't say what I want becuase a bunch of women on this forum press the report button when I say something "offensive."
I suggest you guys cut it out before I absolutely have to get out the banhammer and swing it around a little.

Method, that "drowned at birth" comment was definitely out of line. I suggest you apologize, and I'll let that one slide. Your choice.

Last warning. Discuss with decency and respect for other member, or you will be removed.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6529|the Netherlands
https://www.racchvs.com/alex/pics/nedbvlag.gif La la laa lallallallallaalaa lal laa laa lallallal laa !!

Get your hands of MY FLAG >> AafBliemmm !!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

m3thod wrote:

The cloth is representative of the soldiers that protect it. That is why so many are upset.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6565|Hungary
No offens but the historical Hungarian flag is older then the US one...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/hu/0/04/Arpad-savos_zaszlo_8_savval.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard