=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6511|Houston, TX

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

lol i agree that shes being dumb wanting flag to be removed but who cares? Just a flag its not like the flag is your religion or anything/
Tell that to someone who has bled for that flag. Someone who has lost a loved one for that flag. Someone who has suffered for that flag. It is "just" a Flag to people who feel their freedom is an entitlement, and are to cowardly to defend it. If you are not prepared to die for your freedom then you do not deserve it.
QFT.  +1.  I was going to jump on him for what he wrote...but you did a fine job.

Edit:  Please post said bitch's address.  Me and some of my fellow public servants and vets would just *love* to go visit her.

Last edited by =MCHD= arush5268d (2007-02-04 22:08:54)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6571

usmarine2007 wrote:

This is what happens when liberals make rules.
So, you've spoken to the landlord then?  Or are you just making an ass of youself like usual?
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6511|Houston, TX

Bubbalo wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

This is what happens when liberals make rules.
So, you've spoken to the landlord then?  Or are you just making an ass of youself like usual?
I don't see how he was making an ass of himself.  His comment about the liberals is pretty much dead-on-balls accurate.

On a side note..... Yeah, um....about your sig...
How does Australia own everyone?  Just curious, cuz they aren't so much a 'superpower.'  I'm not bashing Australia...just don't see how you can say that Australia owns everyone.
[RaWr]-Impsux
Have Guns, Will Travel.
+28|6566

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Over patriotic is wearing those stupid fucking pants the karate instructor had on in Napolean Dynamite.
Those pants were fucking awesome.

GO AMERICA!
RoofusMcDoofus
+15|6585
Here's news: condo associations and other neighborhoods with covenants are full of shitheads.  Should we be surprised that some uptight bitch living in such a place needs an enema with hot pepper sauce?
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6511|Houston, TX

RoofusMcDoofus wrote:

Here's news: condo associations and other neighborhoods with covenants are full of shitheads.  Should we be surprised that some uptight bitch living in such a place needs an enema with hot pepper sauce?
Your vindictivness intrigues me.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6571

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

I don't see how he was making an ass of himself.  His comment about the liberals is pretty much dead-on-balls accurate.
Right, and you say this based on......................?

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

How does Australia own everyone?  Just curious, cuz they aren't so much a 'superpower.'  I'm not bashing Australia...just don't see how you can say that Australia owns everyone.
I smell jealousy...........................
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6710|MoVal So-Cal

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Ok, as many of you know I am a former Marine. I am also in the American Legion Post #40 in East Windsor, CT. Tonight I was attending a super bowl party at the Legion Hall and a petition came across the table. I began to read the petition and almost lost my mind. A woman in town who is a widower, owns a condo and has an American Flag mounted on her porch. Her late husband is a Veteran and her son is currently serving in Iraq so she is especially patriotic. A woman (neighbor) is protesting her having the Flag on display and the Condo Association has told her to remove it. The Condo Association rules state that you are allowed to have flags no larger than a certain size (this one is within regulation) if they do not impose a threat or likewise offend any other Condo owners. This particular woman says she is "offended" and wants it gone. She is refusing to remove it and I dont blame her. Our local news station is supposed to go there this week so when they do I will provide a link if there is one available but I wanted to hear your thoughts on this before hand. My thoughts: Fuck that bitch, hippy fucking dueche bag anti American whore. She feels she is offended that the Flag is there, I would feel equally offended if it wasnt. I do not know the womans ethnicity or political affiliation but I swear to God if she is a fucking Muslim I am going to go apeshit. Discuss.
If I lived near this lady (the flag one) I would put up an American flag of equal size to show her some support
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6511|Houston, TX

Bubbalo wrote:

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

Right, and you say this based on......................?

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

I smell jealousy...........................
No...not at all.  I love my country very much, but am intelligent enough to realize that I do not live in the only great country in this world. 

So how does Austrailia own?
Militarily?  Hmm....no.  The U.S. alone could devestate your country, with just conventional weapons.
Socially?  Hmm...no again.  I've never heard of Australia as a world leader in the social life.
Economics?  Bzzz...not in this way either. 

So my question stand....how does Australia own all other countries?  Please, enlighted us and show us how you came to that outrageous statement.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6571
You honestly think the US could beat Australia in an outright war?
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6511|Houston, TX

Bubbalo wrote:

You honestly think the US could beat Australia in an outright war?
Without a doubt.  Last I checked, most of your military hardware are of US and English manufacture.  A lot of it is also obsolete and outdated.

There's also troop strength.  I'm not saying anything bad about Australian military personnel, but numbers don't lie.  Actually, for that matter, I'm not saying anything bad about Australia period.

And then there's always the obvious nuclear factor.

You still haven't explained your outrageous sig and the statement included in it.  How does Australia own everyone?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6571
Let's face it though, Australian soldiers are just plain better.  You'd need at least a 100 to 1 advantage to wage a successful military campaign against us.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6685|Belgium

CaptainMike wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

lol i agree that shes being dumb wanting flag to be removed but who cares? Just a flag its not like the flag is your religion or anything/
Tell that to someone who has bled for that flag. Someone who has lost a loved one for that flag. Someone who has suffered for that flag. It is "just" a Flag to people who feel their freedom is an entitlement, and are to cowardly to defend it. If you are not prepared to die for your freedom then you do not deserve it.
My thoughts as well.
If they do not have the respect for the men and women who have fought and are still fighting for our freedom, they do not deserve to live there.
Every person who has fought for our freedom deserves to be respected and honoured.
QFT

Every person who has fought for [our] freedom deserves to be respected and honoured, regardless of politics.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6511|Houston, TX

Bubbalo wrote:

Let's face it though, Australian soldiers are just plain better.  You'd need at least a 100 to 1 advantage to wage a successful military campaign against us.
Wow.  That statement is so asinine that I really don't know how to follow up with a comment of my own.  It does show that you you obviously are rather young, very sheltered, and poorly educated.

You're in for a rude awakening when reality hits you.

But you STILL haven't answered my question.....  How does Australia own everyone else in the world?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6571
We're just plain better, and I think you know it and just refuse to admit it.  Your loss.....................
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6511|Houston, TX
Aaaaaaaaannnnndddd.....shut it!

You, sir, are ignorant.  Go play in traffic.  You are obviously incapable of an intelligent conversation.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6675|NT, like Mick Dundee

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

How does Australia own everyone else in the world?
I'll take this one Bub...

Simple, I have more uranium in my tiny territory called the NT than most countries have. In fact, I do believe the NT has more uranium buried underneath it than the entire continent of Asia. Though I'm probably wrong there, I know the little territory I live in has more Uranium than the USA.

Australia has roughly 33% of the worlds Uranium deposits. If we go nuclear, we will do it in a big way. Don't fuck with is...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

You, sir, are ignorant.  Go play in traffic.  You are obviously incapable of an intelligent conversation.
You are giving him the exact reaction he's after you know... Lol... He's provoking you on purpose.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6511|Houston, TX

Flecco wrote:

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

You are giving him the exact reaction he's after you know... Lol... He's provoking you on purpose.
Actually, I'm not provoked.  But yes, you are right that he is after that sort of reaction.  That only works on 12 year olds though...I'm way past that in my life.

Uranium deposits are worthless without the ability to turn it into weapon grade material.   I believe there are something like 6,000 nuclear warheads in the world.  All but 100 or so are in the U.S. or Russia.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6662
Donald Trump had the same problem with one of his clubs down there in florida. What the fuck are these people thinking? They need to be deported.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6685|Belgium

usmarine2007 wrote:

TigerXtrm wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. But I can't think of anything thats going on right now which would make me proud to be American. But if you do I'd love to hear it.
Lets talk about your country.

How is your space program?  Any satellites or planet exploration?

How are you car manufacturers?

Any good airplanes produced?
You should try to see European countries as being part of "Europe" and not on their own.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726
She's so offended that she's living in the country that offends her the most... Irony I smell.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

Flecco wrote:

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

Actually, I'm not provoked.  But yes, you are right that he is after that sort of reaction.  That only works on 12 year olds though...I'm way past that in my life.

Uranium deposits are worthless without the ability to turn it into weapon grade material.   I believe there are something like 6,000 nuclear warheads in the world.  All but 100 or so are in the U.S. or Russia.
We could have the ability if we wanted it. As it is, the government is pushing for more reactors.
commissargizz
+123|6473| Heaven
My points for what it is worth.

If you are born in America usually you'd be patriot toward your country, if you were born in Australia you'd be patriot toward Australia etc. for me who cares, I am glad I was born where I am and not in some shit hole of a country.

There is shit and gold is all countries.

The PC movement has gone too far we are not allowed to offend minorities but when minorities offend us we have to to take it. One law for one one law for all if you ask me.

Let her fly the flag it doesn't bother me, would the person complain if the flag was white, or black or is she just complaining.

I am a liberal, what's with Americans that you can only have 2 political thoughts. I believe in love and peace but I also believe in smashing the other guys face in if needs be.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6496|Melbourne

Flecco wrote:

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

Flecco wrote:

We could have the ability if we wanted it. As it is, the government is pushing for more reactors.
And to add to it, We were the first force to stop the jap's in WWII and they were conscripts that did it.  We live on an island that is heavily defended,  We have the same up-to-date tech as the US.  F35's, Eurocopters,  Kit weapons.  There are 22 million of us and you think you can take us?  Our defense force is regarded very highly among the world, higher then the US (no offense).
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard