Liamanddad
+1|6292
Hello Guys,
               can I ask a question about hackers/hacking?
I have been playing BF2 (tag is  liamanddad) for quite a while now. Last Saturday night a guy came on an Internode server called Vi$i0nZ PID 91100620. If you check out his stats you will be stunned and amazed..
He was killing infantry guys on the ground with a single bullet from a jet, he shot me with a missile from a jet whilst swimming 100m from the shore, 2 secs after I bailed at Wake Island. He was scoring 180 points a game. There was absolutely no doubt that he has some sort of AIM BOT, our whole team was asking for ADMIN to intervene as it was getting really pathetic what this guys was doing... You can't get a screen shot of these situations, again if you check his stats you will be stunned. How do ADMINS/servers catch these cheats?
Please advise me on what can be done to assist ADMINS if this happens again.

thanks
Liamanddad
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
Email your reply back asap
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6555|An Hour North of Indy
hard to tell from his stats, he could just be a very skilled aviator. Not trying to disprove you, but without more evidence, it is hard to say.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6542|Winterpeg, Canada
nothing too amazin with his stats really, looks like his second account, he's J10 whore, and probably faces nubs the majority of the time.
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6647|dont worry about it
http://bf2s.com/player/85667824/
this guy would own your hacker
Aust1mh
+23|6568|Sydney, Australia
The guy is just a wake hor...

if you think he is hackin or something follow him and screen shot him to death... report to internode on their site.
They will need Time - Time Zone - Date - Server - screen shot of him on their server - I.P info and a report on whats happening.

Last edited by Aust1mh (2007-02-04 18:51:44)

Donald O' Brien
+104|6704
Sorry, those stats don't suggest hacker.
unholypoo
unholy what?
+10|6381

Donald O' Brien wrote:

Sorry, those stats don't suggest hacker.
Do you know how long he has been hacking? That could have been the first time he was doing it. But I'll agree, they're not great. Better than mine, but not great.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

only 1 person gets this joke so far
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,
I have been playing BF2 (tag is  liamanddad) for quite a while now. Last Saturday night a guy came on an Internode server called Vi$i0nZ PID 91100620. If you check out his stats you will be stunned and amazed..
He was killing infantry guys on the ground with a single bullet from a jet, he shot me with a missile from a jet whilst swimming 100m from the shore, 2 secs after I bailed at Wake Island. He was scoring 180 points a game. There was absolutely no doubt that he has some sort of AIM BOT, our whole team was asking for ADMIN to intervene as it was getting really pathetic what this guys was doing... You can't get a screen shot of these situations, again if you check his stats you will be stunned. How do ADMINS/servers catch these cheats?

thanks
Liamanddad
YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS GOOD IN JET THAT HE NEED PB BAN?????????? THATS A LOAD OF MALAKRAIRIRKRIKARIKARAIRKARAIRARKI I WILL SUE YOUR ASS OFF HEH EVER HEARD OF A LITTLE THING CALLED AMAERINCAN DISABLAIALITES ACT 4 OF 2 ????????? THATS RIGHT A**HAT YOU CAN BE DISMSINANITACGRATING AGAINST US JUST BECUS WE ARE HAVE THE SKILLZ> THATS ILLEGAL AND YUO WILL GET SUED AND GO TO JAIL BECAUSE OUR DAY IS A WA R HERO AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY AND OR A JAKE TO MAKE FUN OF HIM JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A BIT OF BLACK FACE WHAT THE F*CK MAN WHAT KIND OF WORLD ANYWAY THIS IS THE DEAL YOU SHUT IT UP AND DEAL OR ELSE YOU GO TO JAIL WE HAVE CONNECTION WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND US IN COURT YOU SEE ILL WIN AND BE RICTH OFF YOU BECUASE WE HAVE WAR HE DAD LOEV U MUCH RESPECK DAD YOU DONT DARE DISRESEPCT OUR DAD OR MY BROTHER WE WILL AND WIN SUE YOU YOU SEE DO YOU SEE I BET YOU DO THATS WHY THE CIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS OK WE LIVE IN A WORLD CONTROL BY THE GOVERNMENT AND WE HAVE CONNECTIONS WE HAVE ONNECINGS DO YOU UNDERSTAND WE WILL SUE YOU IF YOU DO WILL WIN BECAUSE WE ARE THE CIA WE CREATED THE CIA WE ARE THE CIA DONT YOU GET IT WE WILL WIN SO DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR INTERNT REVOKED AND DESTORYED OK SO DONT WE DONT REALLY WANT TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF WINNING OK WE DONT WE DONT WE DONT
ryanv12
+10|6342|San Francisco, CA, USA
Well, if you see him play try to get screenshots...his stats look really good, but there's nothing to suggest that he's clearly a hacker. I believe you, but until you get video or screens, there's nothing you can do about it.
Trivium
+12|6510

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Supah was very interesting to say the least.
Aust1mh
+23|6568|Sydney, Australia

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,

thanks
Liamanddad
YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS GOOD IN JET THAT HE NEED PB BAN?????????? THATS A LOAD OF MALAKRAIRIRKRIKARIKARAIRKARAIRARKI I WILL SUE YOUR ASS OFF HEH EVER HEARD OF A LITTLE THING CALLED AMAERINCAN DISABLAIALITES ACT 4 OF 2 ????????? THATS RIGHT A**HAT YOU CAN BE DISMSINANITACGRATING AGAINST US JUST BECUS WE ARE HAVE THE SKILLZ> THATS ILLEGAL AND YUO WILL GET SUED AND GO TO JAIL BECAUSE OUR DAY IS A WA R HERO AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY AND OR A JAKE TO MAKE FUN OF HIM JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A BIT OF BLACK FACE WHAT THE F*CK MAN WHAT KIND OF WORLD ANYWAY THIS IS THE DEAL YOU SHUT IT UP AND DEAL OR ELSE YOU GO TO JAIL WE HAVE CONNECTION WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND US IN COURT YOU SEE ILL WIN AND BE RICTH OFF YOU BECUASE WE HAVE WAR HE DAD LOEV U MUCH RESPECK DAD YOU DONT DARE DISRESEPCT OUR DAD OR MY BROTHER WE WILL AND WIN SUE YOU YOU SEE DO YOU SEE I BET YOU DO THATS WHY THE CIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS OK WE LIVE IN A WORLD CONTROL BY THE GOVERNMENT AND WE HAVE CONNECTIONS WE HAVE ONNECINGS DO YOU UNDERSTAND WE WILL SUE YOU IF YOU DO WILL WIN BECAUSE WE ARE THE CIA WE CREATED THE CIA WE ARE THE CIA DONT YOU GET IT WE WILL WIN SO DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR INTERNT REVOKED AND DESTORYED OK SO DONT WE DONT REALLY WANT TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF WINNING OK WE DONT WE DONT WE DONT
LOL, think your caps lock s on there little buddy... might want to put a space or paragraph in there as well....

Deep breth.....
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6787|Barrie Ontario
Goooossssfraaabahhh
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,

thanks
Liamanddad
Its a little thing called breathing Hurricane

And Patton, I have no idea what the fuck your joke is supposed to be. Explanation maybe?

As for the said hacker, I would believe he cheated if he was consistently firing single shots at "random" and killing troops. And could you explain the missile event again? You're sure it was a missile eh?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Hurricane wrote:

Liamanddad wrote:

Hello Guys,

thanks
Liamanddad
Calm down man this is just a game !!!!!

Damn some people take BF2 waayyy to seriosly

Last edited by Andoura (2007-02-04 19:55:35)

Liamanddad
+1|6292
Thanks for your comments but was I hoping one of you ADMIN server guys could maybe check up on him when he was online... most guys comeback with the old lack evidence way out ... You have his PID all you have to do is watch him play maybe jump on the opposite team.
He is definately is a Hacker... this one is for sure I have no doubt.

My hope is there maybe a proactive Admin out there who might do his own investigation...

I can only hope, I'll just play regardless I love the Game

Squizz
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6463|meh-land
aimbots won't let your AA missiles lock onto infantry, it just doesn't work that way
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Blehm98 wrote:

aimbots won't let your AA missiles lock onto infantry, it just doesn't work that way
seems like you know a lot bout' aimbot loooll
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6830|Denver colorado
ho shiz. that hurricane person seems to be pissed.

And obviously aim bots don't lock missiles onto people. they don't guide the bullets to them.
Liamanddad
+1|6292
as for the missile I was swimming looking at the shore about 100m from shore a missile came out of nowhere (not even a jet noise) and next thing I was dead....
About 6 or 7 guys were complaining about getting a head shot from Vi$i0nZ in a jet with one bullet and getting snipered on (Wake Is) from south base to the airfield in one shot when well hidden by guess who. This happen the whole round.

I have seen the AIMBOT hack, this one seems to be the next generation HACK.

When he is on next time have a game with him... maybe he will use the hack on you??
HansMeiser
+7|6644
stfu noob
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6463|meh-land
it could have been cham hack, but aimbots with jets isn't a good idea, brings out problems in the game physics and such

i do doubt it was aimbot though
Flakturnal
+21|6442|Perth,WA
Ok... so stop hating on this guy's brother and dad at the risk of getting sued and sent to jail.
Apparently he invented the CIA and is the CIA and he will destroy your Internets.....
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6449|Newcastle NSW Australia
Umm the dude who went skitz is from the US, the guy accusing someone of hacking is from Australia Go figure.

As for the hacks, I dont think he waould be hacking if he's killimg you in a jet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard