FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6523|so randum
Im downloading the 1.20 beta, how do i patch that onto a copy, not the origanal verison (which is running the NS beta) of 2142?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6743|California

copy the whole NS folder to your desktop, then patch the beta in. That way, you will have the original folder on your desktop, and the 1.2 beta connected to your icons.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6523|so randum
If this works, karma you shall recieve
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6718|UK
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts Copy and paste Battlefield 2142 folder
Rename one to something like "Battlefield 2142 1.10" and keep one named "Battlefield 2142"

Install patch

Then go back to Electronic arts folder, the "Battlefield 2142" folder will be your beta.

To switch back rename the files again keeping the version you want to play named "Battlefield 2142"

Get it?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6523|so randum
Right. origianally i had my NS beta install in the EA folder, and my vanilla bf2142 on the desktop. Ive switched them around, and it says i have a more current version, but thats because its reading the NS beta folder, not the one in the EA folder
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6523|so randum
Any other ideas? I dont wana have to resort to calling some retarded EA call center
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DJStoney69
+4|6558|New Jersey
Reinstall from scratch That is what I had to end up doing instead of getting pissed off took 10 minutes to do it all over again.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6523|so randum
Cheers mate, thats what im going to do
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard