Godless
+13|5943

thraSK wrote:

I've gone 120-4 with the SVD once. All headshots, none of this rapid fire baloney.
Oh hai Thrask :3

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Godless wrote:

xxCaptainBlackxx wrote:

I started to love this kind of compliments

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l233/ … bf2msd.jpg
lul thats a rly gud hak complilashun m8
Supah is back...
Nope.

MirindoR wrote:

lol i know loads of ppl that do that with the SVD, they all hack... trust me. 10 headshots in a row, if seen it loads of times. all hackers. i think about 1/20 players hack now...
It's probably just a case of you being bad, friend.

Last edited by Godless (2008-01-28 16:23:55)

Longbow
+163|6651|Odessa, Ukraine
I always try to go for headshots, but if I'm in CQB\enemy is running from me i fire pretty quick.
[email protected]
+28|6229
I doubt there are that many hackers out there. And if there  are, then they really suck because I seldom do poorly.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6679|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
A little while ago, a guy was using the exact same cheat/hack on a Ghost Town server. He ended up with a 60-3 K rifle with the SVD.

http://bf2s.com/player/83562051/
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6467|A W S M F O X
Lol, godless you onion, you are a regular COLOLSTOMY TBQFIMO.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5940

godless wrote:

nah it aint, i'm actually talking bout ppl i know, and i've talked with theres this guy that spawn raped at hotel on kharkhand with svd and the only way to kill him was to place clays everywhere... usually he had like 100 kills at end of round, all with svd, and thats a lot, cuz it was a 32 man server... anyways no, i aint bad

Last edited by MirindoR (2008-01-29 14:47:00)

MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5940

[email protected] wrote:

I doubt there are that many hackers out there. And if there  are, then they really suck because I seldom do poorly.
yea, some of them do, if played with ppl that later admitted to hack and i'd never had guessed (they recently got banned FYI)... anyways those aint the problem, i'm talking bout the guys that pull out 10 headshots in like 15 seconds (and these didnt)

Last edited by MirindoR (2008-01-29 14:47:27)

Godless
+13|5943

MirindoR wrote:

godless wrote:

nah it aint, i'm actually talking bout ppl i know, and i've talked with theres this guy that spawn raped at hotel on kharkhand with svd and the only way to kill him was to place clays everywhere... usually he had like 100 kills at end of round, all with svd, and thats a lot, cuz it was a 32 man server... anyways no, i aint bad
Your stats say you are bad
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5940
lol thats goddam funny said by a private who has 110 total kills... bad stats WTF hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6467|A W S M F O X

MirindoR wrote:

lol thats goddam funny said by a private who has 110 total kills... bad stats WTF hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah
Welcome to fail.
Godless
+13|5943

JET_G raidensen wrote:

MirindoR wrote:

Welcome to fail.
This. 

http://bf2s.com/player/76457001/

Played on it since I got the game year and a half ago, first online FPS ever and first FPS in a few years so I was crap as hell.  Then some tool name hacked it on a modded server so I just played on dif accounts now, cbf with it.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6467|A W S M F O X

MirindoR wrote:

Also i wouldnt say anything about stats considering how amazingly shite yours are.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6542|Internetfitlerland

JET_G raidensen wrote:

MirindoR wrote:

Welcome to fail.

JET_G raidensen wrote:

MirindoR wrote:

Also i wouldnt say anything about stats considering how amazingly shite yours are.
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6695
There are that many hackers, I have admin on a server and someone always get banned every couple of days. Either aimbot with SVD/F2000 or hacking commander assets, they are gone after a nice PBSS.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard