TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6868|-
I didn't find it hard to fly them at all. Came natural to me I guess.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6859|A Small Isle in the Tropics

i tried the jet.. it took off at the end of the runaway but not enuff elevation..it went kaboom.. and i see the nose section flying off into the great beyond.. my 2nd death on a plane.. better off on the ground zipping around in a humvee. you aint the only one who cant fly for nuts Some are born to fly, some are born to drive.
atomicredhead
Sausage Fest!!!!
+3|6857|Claremont, NC
I reach a milestone today!! I got a chopper, took off, flew about 1000 meters, hovered, and capped a flag!! YAY!!!
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6868|-
Yay! Now destroy three APC's, a tank, and a blackhawk.
atomicredhead
Sausage Fest!!!!
+3|6857|Claremont, NC
ok.....that is on my list of accomplishments!! Will I be a certified pilot then?
LOL......I just noticed something, look ay your score compared to mine....that just makes me look bad:D

Last edited by atomicredhead (2005-08-24 07:01:50)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6868|-
Well you have one ribbon that I don't...

Can't seem to get that Staff Officer Ribbon
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6859

atomicredhead wrote:

ok.....that is on my list of accomplishments!! Will I be a certified pilot then?
LOL......I just noticed something, look ay your score compared to mine....that just makes me look bad:D
And now you know the reason that I don't include my stats in my sig.

That and I really don't want to hear about my Purple Heart again and again and again.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6868|-
Haha, you have a Purple Heart, haha!
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6859

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Haha, you have a Purple Heart, haha!
I've got two.

My shame never ends...
atomicredhead
Sausage Fest!!!!
+3|6857|Claremont, NC
oh, the SOR(Staff Officer Ribbion) I can't exactly remember how I got that.....I will let you know if i remember!
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6862|Missoula, MT
Impressive amount of medals for atomicredhead with less than 1000 global points yet.  Bravo.
atomicredhead
Sausage Fest!!!!
+3|6857|Claremont, NC
hahahahaha!!

I got past 1000 earlier today...can you hear promotion?
but my sig isn't updated, is that normal, or do I have to update it myself?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6868|-
It'll update by itself eventually.

And I know how to get the Staff Officer Ribbon, I just can't seem to get it.
atomicredhead
Sausage Fest!!!!
+3|6857|Claremont, NC
WHOOO HOOO!!!!!

I finally have mastered the arts of flying (well kinda)!!
With everyones help, I am able to jump into a black hawk, do a few kills, cap a flag, and I can fly a jet!!

But, I still am not good yet, but I think i may be getting closer.......

WATCH OUT FOR ME!!!
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6859

atomicredhead wrote:

WHOOO HOOO!!!!!

I finally have mastered the arts of flying (well kinda)!!
With everyones help, I am able to jump into a black hawk, do a few kills, cap a flag, and I can fly a jet!!

But, I still am not good yet, but I think i may be getting closer.......

WATCH OUT FOR ME!!!
Great....

A woman at the wheel.

Does any one have a map of all the bunkers in various missions in BF2?  I some how think that might be useful....
atomicredhead
Sausage Fest!!!!
+3|6857|Claremont, NC
Funnnnnyyyyyy.........there is nothing wrong with a female flying!! I am doing quite well, thank you!
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6859

atomicredhead wrote:

Funnnnnyyyyyy.........there is nothing wrong with a female flying!! I am doing quite well, thank you!
Just so long as I don't have to get onboard every thing will be ok.

For some reason, I attract missiles.  I have never been in a plane or helicopter that has landed under it's own power.  It is bad enough that my clan mates will make me hump to the location instead of catching a ride.  I think it is funny as all hell actually.
mr_bad_idea
Dead Man Walkin
+1|6847|Albuquerque, NM
Ah don't feel too bad man, I've only been the gunner of one plane that made it back to the runway safely and landed, but then it got blown up while we were repairing and rearming, so I guess that one kinda doesn't count. 
GritsPwnsU
Banned
+0|6843|San Antonio, TX
Atomicredhead my score make u feel any better?
atomicredhead
Sausage Fest!!!!
+3|6857|Claremont, NC
gurrr......no it does not, my score is higher, but my sig is isn't updated!!
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6859|Munich, Germany

GritsPwnsU wrote:

Atomicredhead my score make u feel any better?
i dont think so but maybe the fact that u have so many ppoints and nearly no medals.
how did u do that? i got only about 3 medals on purpose the rest just came while playin
GritsPwnsU
Banned
+0|6843|San Antonio, TX
I dont aim for medals badges and ribbons just play to lvl up ill work on the rest later once im in the top 20

Yea mine isnt updated in 32k+

Last edited by GritsPwnsU (2005-08-25 11:18:31)

Crypto_420
+25|6864|Portland
I have mastered the art of flying any helicopter by keyboard.  I cant stand using the mouse.  If I have atlest 1 engineer in the back + 2 door gunners with mics,   No one will stop us.  Gold silver and bronze stars for the hole crew!!

Alto  I still have not earned the air  ribbon,  I think this would be easyer with a joystick.  I have had 16 kill in a jet with the keyboard.   I have thought about buying a joystick just for the jets but the more I think about it I prefer flying the Helicopters in the game,  like the blackhawk!!!

https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/awards.jpg
GritsPwnsU
Banned
+0|6843|San Antonio, TX
Blackhawks are level boosting machines... i seen screen shots of 350+ points in a game.. all u do is become a medic or engineer or supply in one... fill it up w\ people... if u have a good pilot by the end of the game u should have tons of points.. throw tons of gernades out... and supply will get alot of points aswell...
Crypto_420
+25|6864|Portland
this is true the most points i have earned in one game is 440!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard