Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6806|Bulgaria
So, do you work towards collecting them? I know some people already have them all, that's great, I guess I'll never have them all...
Anyway. Last night I got the SAS Service Medal And I also have the Russian one (yes, Ghost Town 24/7, hehe)

Last edited by Nikola Bathory (2007-02-01 23:51:01)

ryanv12
+10|6361|San Francisco, CA, USA
It's gonna take forever, so I'll just put it out of my mind. I like the SF maps a lot and I've been playing them constantly since I got it, so they'll come eventually.

The EU medal is a different story...I don't know if I can put up with the high-ping servers that I have to connect to and teamswitching BS that goes on for all those hours. Shame because I like Smoke Screen a lot.

I'm just looking forward to getting my SF ribbons first
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6707|"The Empire"
Yes im trying to get all of them, have SAS, Spetz and Insurgents, im currently going for Rebals medal, im now only 20 hrs away(ONLY 20 hrs, thats going take me a while), then its 24/7 gator for the others, see you in a year!!!!!!!!
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6673|Teesside, UK
I found the rebel medal the last and most annoying to get as they only fight against spetznaz i think and I already had that medal from ghost town.  It was getting annoying on surge and mass destruction cause i was put on the spetznaz team most of the time.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6670|United States
I have all special forces awards

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard