Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida
Arguably the buggiest weapon in the game and by far the most powerful. Those 2 paddles have more reach than a 3-way dildo going at full speed. You can get lucky, and get a kill from sniper range with them or you can hit someone with them 10 times and they never die. You can singlehandedly take out the whole team if the big shockpaddle recharger in the sky wills it or you can not get a single kill. Then it comes to reviving teamates, the lesser purpose of this weapon. You can revive a teamage from a long range while standing/crouched/prone or you can attempt to revive them 5 times in a row to no avail at close range. You can hopelessly try to revive someone whos little toe is slightly stuck in the wall and of course, you can listen to the CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR! over and over again while the idiot over your body trys to recharge the overused shockpaddles. I love and hate the shockpaddles. Do you?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6573|USA
they're not fer killin folk. thur fer revivin deddies.
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6472|NY
sure.
']['error
Banned
+630|6646|The Netherlands
jep, i love to kill people with my paddles/knife it's the most funniest weapon to kill a guy with an gun in his hands
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
I live for Paddle kills, they are buggy as hell, but thats whta makes them even better, you get that real thrill of not knowing if its gonna work.......

Nearly got my paddle ratio up to 1.0...........
Addict
+8|6346|The Netherlands
When they have 1 foot in the wall, throw a medicbag against the body. He will move a little and sometimes you can revive him.....

Shockpaddles are the shit, I never use a knife......
XRogerMellieX
+8|6330
Like the majority of people, my first account had one killd and 200+ deaths.

I'm pleased to say that this time I've got it right.

I love my paddles.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6523|Polish state of EU

Ender2309 wrote:

they're not fer killin folk. thur fer revivin deddies.
can you fuc***g speak BRITISH ENGLISH?
Marinejuana
local
+415|6587|Seattle
on a US website? maybe...
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
i can only think of the face of the guy that was shooting you after he got killed by a ZZZZZ discharge, LOL, so humiliating....
Leonnoe1
+2|6727
can you fuc***g speak BRITISH ENGLISH?
I thought that was referred to as "The Queen's English", not British English.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure he can "speak" whatever he wants. Hell, he can even TYPE however he wants.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA
shock paddle > knife
end of story.
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6296
I love shock paddles, but takes too long to recharge.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6480|Communist Republic of CA, USA

'[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w wrote:

Those 2 paddles have more reach than a 3-way dildo going at full speed.
Why do you know that?
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6777
Paddle ownage.
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/Keenan111/screen171.jpg
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6347|Cali

elite.mafia wrote:

shock paddle > knife
end of story.
shockpaddle = #1 humleation device!
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6480|Communist Republic of CA, USA

UnknownRanger wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

shock paddle > knife
end of story.
shockpaddle = #1 humleation device!
No, A smoke grenade is.  I've done it in America's Army, and I'm sure you can do it in BF2...
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6529|Belgium

knife > shock paddle, faster hit, faster "reloading" (time between two stabs) It's annoying when the shock paddles don't work and just start to reload again. (same with TV's, you shoot, nothing happens and it reloads, hooray) But besides that, it's nice to do a shock paddle kill every now and then.
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6371|QUT, GP.

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Then it comes to reviving teamates, the lesser purpose of this weapon.
I lol'd. Good one.

Sadly, I only really go out of my way to use them when I'm in a LAN game with my friends when we all have arranged knife and paddle battles. Even if they are rather selective in their range.
falafel
+5|6332
i only use shockpaddles for reviving, i only killed a guy with it once, accidentally
oh, and by the way, knifes are much more funnier to kill with
Fearmesnipers
+41|6447|Wales
you obviously dont know what your on about seeing as u have less than 50 kills with em
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

Fearmesnipers wrote:

you obviously dont know what your on about seeing as u have less than 50 kills with em
Yet another case of "assuming". I have 43 kills on that account, 69 on another account and about maybe 10 more on my other 2 accounts. Do yourself a favor and dont assume that because someone doesnt have (insert amount here) kills on their current account that they havent had other accounts with more kills. You really just make yourself look very stupid.
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6296
haha, yea i hate it when ppl assume you just suck becuz your account is nooby-ish. But one time I was trying to revive some guy at the top of the stairs. But as soon i click my mouse, this support guy comes over and goes prone right over my incapacitated guy and I got the kill.

Whenever i hear a "clear", i now think,"uh oh, some enemy medic is about to humiliate me!"
Lethal-Bizzle.uk
+3|6302|Bolton, Uk
Dragonclaw u big FAT MOSHER KILL YOURSELF NOW U BOF ED
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6584|MANCHESTERRR

Lethal-Bizzle.uk wrote:

Dragonclaw u big FAT MOSHER KILL YOURSELF NOW U BOF ED
Sorry, is that Dizzy Rascal?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard