usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6393|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

No it was a video... a documentary indeed , on discovery channel i remember.
And those sick fuck sorry excuse for soldiers are being punished.  What is your point?
Kukulcan
+6|6327|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Tell that to the peacekeepers that were in Somalia a few years ago.
Somalia is different , here i'm speaking of iraq.
No, it is not different.  Somalia is the result of peacekeeping. 

You talk about these guys "defending."  What are they defending?  Most of them are not even Iraqis.  It is not even their country.  I know for a fact that a lot of Iraqis are sick of these guys.  They want a normal life like you and me.  They see supply convoys meant to help them getting blown up, and are sick of it.  But, for a variety of reasons, they are not rising up to stop it.  That is where we come in to try and help.
You can't think that a conflict between a christian country attacking a muslim one will remain by theirselves.... you have touched their ''honour'' ( is not the right word indeed ) , you should have know what you went towards.
Kukulcan
+6|6327|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

And those sick fuck sorry excuse for soldiers are being punished.  What is your point?
I never saw Italian or French or British soldiers doing that?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6393|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

You can't think that a conflict between a christian country attacking a muslim one will remain by theirselves.... you have touched their ''honour'' ( is not the right word indeed ) , you should have know what you went towards.
The "real" Iraqis want our help and are sick of these people you talk of in your thread.
Kukulcan
+6|6327|The Battlefield

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

I am gay. I am only here to bash America and pick up guys. If you hate America and want to piss in my butt drop me a PM.
Dude you are freaking sick, go somewhere else for that.
It must be an american habitue..... i mean : you make people saying what they didn't say. And you know it , moreover.

Everyone which doesn't support usa is gay? Hells Bells! They are more spreaded than i thought.....
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6393|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Are you saying all American soldiers are rapists?
Kukulcan
+6|6327|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

The "real" Iraqis want our help and are sick of these people you talk of in your thread.
The civilians.... it's right. Of course they want only the war to end. But if it didn't even started i think they prefered.

Iraq was NOT a threat to world peace... they had nothing. The results : you provocated a new jihad , you lost many soldiers , many americans mothers lost theirs sons and many iraqi mothers also.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6393|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

The civilians.... it's right. Of course they want only the war to end. But if it didn't even started i think they prefered.
You do know we listened to Iraqi people who migrated to America before the war right?
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6513|Latvia

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Iraq was NOT a threat to world peace... they had nothing. The results : you provocated a new jihad , you lost many soldiers , many americans mothers lost theirs sons and many iraqi mothers also.
So, what now? America should withdraw? Leave them killing each other? What do you want besides of bashing America?
keghog
+2|6322
He is a good shot. Hopefully when I go over there in a year I can put a few rounds in his skull. At least he doesnt blow up 20 civilians every time he gets one of his enemy like most of the scum that is fighting us.
Kukulcan
+6|6327|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

No only that i saw only some american soldiers doing that.... and nazi , and serbs and croatians also.

But this is not the point... should i ''take out from the cap'' Abu Ghraib??? That's famous also in italy , you know.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6519|Connecticut

Kukulcan wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

I am gay. I am only here to bash America and pick up guys. If you hate America and want to piss in my butt drop me a PM.
It must be an american habitue..... i mean : you make people saying what they didn't say. And you know it , moreover.

Everyone which doesn't support usa is gay? Hells Bells! They are more spreaded than i thought.....
Nope. Americans love the rest of the world. What we dont like are individuals from other countries who have hate towards us for what our politicians do. Those people are assholes, and you arean asshole with a poor agenda. You do not represent your great nation of Italy well at all. Kukulcan = Fag.
Malloy must go
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6393|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

No only that i saw only some american soldiers doing that.... and nazi , and serbs and croatians also.

But this is not the point... should i ''take out from the cap'' Abu Ghraib??? That's famous also in italy , you know.
lol..... should I mention Mussolini?
Kukulcan
+6|6327|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

You do know we listened to Iraqi people who migrated to America before the war right?
But of course the iraqi that emigrated in iraq are in accord with your politics... they want the green card , no?

But think to those who live in Iraq... the war doesn't bring advantages to any side.
andy do do
+2|6507|UK
i hope this guy f**king burns in hell
Kukulcan
+6|6327|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Mussolini was executed many many years ago.... abu ghraib is recent : between these times , there is a diffence.

The name? Ginevra accord ( i don't know if it's accord but you know what i mean ).
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6393|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

But of course the iraqi that emigrated in iraq are in accord with your politics... they want the green card , no?

But think to those who live in Iraq... the war doesn't bring advantages to any side.
I must have missed the images of happy Iraqis in the streets.  They seemed happy to get rid of Saddam.  Now, all that went to shit because Rumsfuck was an idiot, and foreign insurgents came in to start trouble.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6393|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Mussolini was executed many many years ago.... abu ghraib is recent : between these times , there is a diffence.

The name? Ginevra accord ( i don't know if it's accord but you know what i mean ).
Yep.  But you mentioned nazis, serbs, and croatians.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6513|Latvia

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Gruesome photos were published in a Milan magazine of Italian soldiers torturing a Somali youth and abusing and raping a Somali girl. Paratroopers claim they were specifically trained in methods of torture to aid interrogation. According to one witness, Italian soldiers tied a young Somali girl to the front of an armored personnel carrier and raped her while officers looked on.

Hmm... because you never looked
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6791|Dallas

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

Geneva Convention you mean?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6393|Columbus, Ohio

BALTINS wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Gruesome photos were published in a Milan magazine of Italian soldiers torturing a Somali youth and abusing and raping a Somali girl. Paratroopers claim they were specifically trained in methods of torture to aid interrogation. According to one witness, Italian soldiers tied a young Somali girl to the front of an armored personnel carrier and raped her while officers looked on.

Hmm... because you never looked
I think he has a selective memory.
Kukulcan
+6|6327|The Battlefield

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Nope. Americans love the rest of the world. What we dont like are individuals from other countries who have hate towards us for what our politicians do. Those people are assholes, and you arean asshole with a poor agenda. You do not represent your great nation of Italy well at all. Kukulcan = Fag.
You didn't understand nothing of me.... it's clear that i'm contesting your governament and not every civilian that lives in USA. I know some people in Tampa and Fort Lauderdale.... in Florida... i have friends in america. I know also that also in america there are people that hate their governance.

I'm ''angrying'' with you because you attacked me before... so face it. I represent the left wing not also in italy , but in the world generally. I don't hate war... i was a soldier. I hate who acts as some soldiers... abusing their power and so on. In italy , they teach us to respect the enemy... they teach also the respect for the human mankind and to respect some universal rights as the freedom to live.

I bet that also in USA military training they teach these things.. the point is that i saw what you did in many villages from Vietnam to Iraq. Is THESE soldiers that i hate... not EVERY soldier.

I stimate Juba for HOW HE SHOOTS , not for the fact he is KILLING AMERICANS. That's a good sniper sure.
Kukulcan
+6|6327|The Battlefield

Cougar wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Geneva Convention you mean?
That's it
liquix
+51|6480|Peoples Republic of Portland
Pretty aweful thing to watch, those are my friends that are being killed and maimed. I don't care if I don't agree with the war, those are my people being killed and I'll never be okay with that. Just terrible.
Kukulcan
+6|6327|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

I must have missed the images of happy Iraqis in the streets.  They seemed happy to get rid of Saddam.  Now, all that went to shit because Rumsfuck was an idiot, and foreign insurgents came in to start trouble.
Some were happy some not... everyone has his political ideas.
In every case you don't openly contest the new governament in your country , established with the strenght of military.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard