soup's top five players

1) ziedmaan  <------ WOOOOHOOOOOO
2) trent norris
3) rundje_mc
4) the dude
5) noobest

honorable mention: winegum, anarkyxtra, knightnifer
you make me blush

But yeah I agree, I can be pretty awsome.
BTW this "Northern Strike" testing made me get off my lazy ass to get a proper mic, so soon you will hear my sexy Bosnian accent
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

zeidmaan wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

soup's top five players

2) trent norris
3) rundje_mc
4) the dude
5) noobest

honorable mention: winegum, anarkyxtra, knightnifer
you make me blush

But yeah I agree, I can be pretty awsome.
BTW this "Northern Strike" testing made me get off my lazy ass to get a proper mic, so soon you will hear my sexy Bosnian accent
Wahey! Oh yeah:

superfly_cox wrote:

soup's top five players

2) trent norris
3) rundje_mc
4) the dude
5) noobest

honorable mention: winegum, anarkyxtra, knightnifer <----------- Woot!
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

well zeidmaan, you do make my top 5 but can you live up to the hype?  trent norris is out for your tags!

Last edited by superfly_cox (2007-01-31 21:51:09)

The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6575|Lancashire, UK

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

voss = noob gun.
yeah I'm a Noob.   Thanks for going easy on us all by not using the Voss yourself.   A noble gesture.
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6639
I'm so good at this game that my own awesomeness has eclipsed itself, and nobody but me can see it.

(Har. You're all better than I am. )
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

I'm so good at this game that my own awesomeness has eclipsed itself, and nobody but me can see it.

(Har. You're all better than I am. )
whats your ingame name ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6639
<----

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

whats your ingame name ?

Last edited by Auqakuh2213 (2007-03-03 15:36:22)

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6689|The Netherlands

The Last Black Winegum wrote:

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

voss = noob gun.
yeah I'm a Noob.   Thanks for going easy on us all by not using the Voss yourself.   A noble gesture.
I love my voss with the rocket attachment and i really dont care what anyone thinks of it. Thanks for making me laugh tho.

Since this is the 'who's the best' thread, i might add that i m not that bad with the voss. My k/d with it is 3.54 atm and thats higher then the dude's(3.22) or noobest(3.25). There's only 1 guy in my buddylist with a higher k/d on the voss and thats mr. winegum. He's k/d ratio is 9.22, ranked 52 in the world, 15.000 voss kills.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

Echo wrote:

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

voss = noob gun.
I love my voss with the rocket attachment and i really dont care what anyone thinks of it. Thanks for making me laugh tho.

Since this is the 'who's the best' thread, i might add that i m not that bad with the voss. My k/d with it is 3.54 atm and thats higher then the dude's(3.22) or noobest(3.25). There's only 1 guy in my buddylist with a higher k/d on the voss and thats mr. winegum. He's k/d ratio is 9.22, ranked 52 in the world, 15.000 voss kills.
you do know that in 2142 the death part of k/d isn't how many times you've been killed while holding a weapon.. but how many times you have been killed BY that weapon...
Echo
WOoKie

kmjnhb wrote:

Echo wrote:

you do know that in 2142 the death part of k/d isn't how many times you've been killed while holding a weapon.. but how many times you have been killed BY that weapon...
Yes i know, thats one of the things about these ea stats that suck. Its doesnt change the fact that there's only 1 guy who's k/d ratio is higher then me.

Last edited by Echo (2007-03-04 03:25:25)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

no weapon can beat the Grenades and that's FINAL
imik2
+1|6502
Tyyp is the best
Echo
WOoKie

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Everybody knows your the one and only nadewhore rundje.

Holi shit, you got 8.500 nade kills, next is soup with 1235 kills btw.  I ve been doing some practising with nades lately, maybe i can join you to learn some tricks from a pro.

imik2 wrote:

Tyyp is the best
I tried to look up your stats but there's no Tyyp regestered for 2142 according to ea.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

Alphie is just spamming nades everywhere, I bet his Nade kill/nade teamkill ratio is 1.00
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

I go with the morretti and the lambert.
Echo
WOoKie

Negerkungen wrote:

I like the recon weapons also, i noticed you re pretty good with the morretti with a k/d ratio of 11. Are you sniping alot nowadays?
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

Echo wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

I like the recon weapons also, i noticed you re pretty good with the morretti with a k/d ratio of 11. Are you sniping alot nowadays?
It happens.
Echo
WOoKie

Negerkungen wrote:

Echo wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

It happens.
So what do you think about the new unlocks? The sniper decoy and the active camo upgrade?
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

Echo wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

Echo wrote:

It happens.
So what do you think about the new unlocks? The sniper decoy and the active camo upgrade?
I haven't patched up yet.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6449|Sheffield-England
And i'm the best of tking right? right!?!?
imik2
+1|6502

Echo wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Holi shit, you got 8.500 nade kills, next is soup with 1235 kills btw.  I ve been doing some practising with nades lately, maybe i can join you to learn some tricks from a pro.

imik2 wrote:

Tyyp is the best
I tried to look up your stats but there's no Tyyp regestered for 2142 according to ea.
Tyyp is in bf2 not bf2142
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

imik2 wrote:

Echo wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

imik2 wrote:

Tyyp is the best
Tyyp is in bf2 not bf2142
why did you post his name then
OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

if only i were in the eu

hmm....i dont think ive got to play with all of you, but alphie is one of my top picks, unless he is out of grenades or cant find a walker...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Omnideath wrote:

if only i were in the eu

hmm....i dont think ive got to play with all of you, but alphie is one of my top picks, unless he is out of grenades or cant find a walker...
my bianchi will find you

but you don't need to live here to be in our community

we have some Americans also..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard