iFro
+1|6499
To many of them i see now, if in past there was only titan guns supporters, now lots of super-rambos which are sitting in geometry of titan and killing people. Titan killers, blowing it up in 1 min with shield. Lots of situations. Ya aimbots too, just cant support kill his target with two bullets through whole map. Sentry guns killing all from nowhere...
anuban
+3|6351
Blowing up the titan in 1 minute with shield????  Explain more please.  I have never seen this.

Aim bots are they getting through on ranked servers?  EA servers?
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6560

anuban wrote:

Blowing up the titan in 1 minute with shield????  Explain more please.  I have never seen this.

It's possible. Only on servers with auto balance off. That's all I'm saying about it since I don't want to educate more people on it who will think its a bright idea and will do it themselves.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Jo Barf Creepy wrote:

anuban wrote:

It's possible. Only on servers with auto balance off. That's all I'm saying about it since I don't want to educate more people on it who will think its a bright idea and will do it themselves.
Oh how hard. lookup "Blow up your own titan" on google
15 more years! 15 more years!
anuban
+3|6351
Sorry for being a little naive but I only play in Thailand servers which happen to be EA (well I don't know who runs them for EA, but they are EA TH)  Maybe I'm not that observant but I haven't seen anything like this in the servers here. 

Sure some players are really good, and sometimes I wonder if they have an aim bot.  But nothing extremely suspicious.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
Only on one occasion have I noticed a strange error. We were losing badly, and the enemy shield went down. We all rushed over and blew up all the consoles, then it said "the enemy titan hull is destroyed!" or whatever and we WON
iFro
+1|6499
We were at the top of online ladder at CPL and i know all about good and nightmare shooting but sometimes its kinda too good, like i've said someone getting headshots through whole map, allways. Good prove - PB shot, if its black, 100% cheater. About other exploits, dont think about if you want to have fun from game. Wanna be da kool nitmare 1337 go to your server set bots with knife only and own them with your bianchi.
And if your titan comes down on 5 sec after shield down - nothing strange in it, just good squad comes in 20xRDX instant death

Last edited by iFro (2007-01-29 00:38:30)

SEMPER
+4|6461
2142 sucks play bf2
iFro
+1|6499
2SEMPER
tired a bit from bf2, getting a break
Zukabazuka
+23|6686
I met someone who glitched inside a wall and didn't matter if I kept spamming "You can't kill him" they still went to him. But the good thing is Those who glitch doesn't get global score for it, only kills so no point in doing it.
iFro
+1|6499
5kills and 10 kills pins + titan attack score = nice global score at the end of round, even for KDR and good stats, this is good reasons for kids
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344

SEMPER wrote:

2142 sucks play bf2
Yeah right, because there are NOOOOOO glitchers, cheaters and padders in Bf2. Well..

Oh wait, is that Bigfoot bringing my mail today? Thought he was off...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
titan lags to much, play conquest or even better play bf2 :p
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

i dont lag on titan mode anymore and i found that its way more enjoyable when you are fighting an intense battle lag free, bf2 cant top that
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
when im not lagging titan mod is the best, when your defending anyways.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
You better hop on our server, Node & GA ALWAYS lag, our server lags about once a day.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

Spark wrote:

You better hop on our server, Node & GA ALWAYS lag, our server lags about once a day.
yeah ive played there before its a good server
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6606|Greenwood, IN

SEMPER wrote:

2142 sucks play bf2
bf2 sucks play 2142
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6543|Winterpeg, Canada
take a look at serge's thread:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=61292
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6377|Inside the AR Rockets.
Well, the only reason I sit in the titan walls is
1) I need pistol kills
2) I shove it in EAs face that they can't make a glitchless game.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia

Spark wrote:

Which server is it?

I banned from a few now, and its all cos i wear the tags i have.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard