American Idol6%6% - 5
2450%50% - 39
I hate them both36%36% - 28
I watch them both6%6% - 5
Total: 77
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
Null, watch 1st and some of 2nd series of 24, and only like 2 episodes of American Idol, and take or leave 'em both.
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6369|Netherlands

Idols is only funny the first few rounds, then it gets boring because the screwups are gone.

And 24 is a major fail... Never make 5 seasons of a series which was originally intended to only have one... it makes baby jezus cry .

Tiger
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
wtf is 24???
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6369|Netherlands

What rock have you been living under?
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
american idol would be a good watch if they would just show people singing without all the reality show bs

24 is overhyped crap
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6742

American Idol would pwn if the entire series was just about them finding the shittest people, and then having Simon insult them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until they became emo and /wrists.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6590|California U.S.A

Sneaky.Russian wrote:

Fuck TV
I tried that once, I prob should have unplugged it first though....it wasn't to bad once I got used to the texture on the speaker grill. 

But seriously I voted "24" American Idol gives me a rash usually.
Entertayner
+826|6572

OMGs 24 YOU DUMBASS
too_money2007
+145|6309|Keller, Tx
AI is the fucking shit, but only at the beginning when you get to laugh at stupid people. Other than that, I can't watch once the show shifts to Hollywood.

I never watched 24, but I saw parts of the season premiere. Pretty sweet show.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6657|The View From The Afternoon

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

I don't like 24 that much but it is still 20 times as good as Idol.
I'd say about 24 times better

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard