*=SAS=*Fearosius
+5|6300|Australia
Nade Spammers - You have no skill, pull pin and BOOM! Very cheap way to gain points which is not the true spirit of Battlefield 2. You always have a support friend throwing you bags which give you more NADES! These people I am not very fond of.

Solution 1 - Server Option: Turn off Grenades
Solution 2 - No grenade replenishment when picking up ammo bags

G36E whores - You have no skill, point, shoot, kill. Ridiclously accurate over long and short ranges, ridiclously over-powered and a ridiclous reload time (3.8 seconds). Its a shame this weapon was added to the medic kit, it would of done good on the assualt kit, as medic is the new assualt. These people I am not vey fond of.

Solution 1 - Downgrade the accuracy and strength to a little over the M16s.
Solution 2 - Replace it with a different weapon (suggestions are appreciated)

Bunny Hoppers - I hate you the most, although it is very easy to take you down, you are very irritating and skilless. Your strategy is to jump, jump, jump, go prone then try to kill us. Bunny Hopper main weapons are mainly grenade launchers and grenades. These people I am not vey fond of.

Solution 1 - No jumping when your energy reaches 0%
Solution 2 - (Free for suggestions)

Prone Divers - As soon as they see you, jump, Z, kill. Very similiar to dolphin diving except no firing weapon until you hit the ground. People who mainly Prone Dive use G36Es and sometime auto weapons. These people I am not vey fond of.

Solution 1 - Delay between hiting the ground and firing weapon (weapon draw)

Thank you very much for reading, If you want to discuss or argue to my message to the 'Uber nubs of BF2', please do it in a ordinal manner. Thanks again!

Last edited by *=SAS=*Fearosius (2007-01-27 07:32:58)

falafel
+5|6328
you forgot claymore whores - stupid n00bs that rather use the claymore than a pistol or knife. claymores are not a hand god ffs

solution 1: make a delay from a claymore is deployed till it can explode
solution 2: make the claymore whore get hit by it when it explodes

Last edited by falafel (2007-01-27 03:42:57)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Prone Divers - As soon as they see you, jump, Z, kill. Very similiar to dolphin diving except no firing weapon until you hit the ground. People who mainly Prone Dive use G36Es and sometime auto weapons. These people I am not vey fond of.

Prone diving is for the win. nothing wrong in it as the prone position increases accuracy, and leaves a smaller part of body for the enemy to shoot at. So it is a working tactical move. Go play 2142, there is a ridiculous weapon draw time...

the thing that should be fixed is the "roll animation" as it looks like the enemy is rolling in the air, when the hitbox is in fact prone already. and also the roller gets no roll in his screen, which is staying steady. these people often use either PKM, G36E or L85A1.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6625|Warlord

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Nade Spammers - You have no skill, pull pin and BOOM!
Some grenade use does take some skill, not that I expect you to appreciate that.

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Very cheap way to gain points which is not the true spirit of Battlefield 2.
Who are you to say what is or is not the true spirit of BF2?*

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Oh brother.

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Better one for you: no grenade replenishment for yourself. I damned well want to be able to get more 'nades from an ammo bag when I'm out.

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

G36E whores - You have no skill, point, shoot, kill. Ridiclously accurate over long and short ranges, ridiclously over-powered and a ridiclous reload time (3.8 seconds).

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Bunny Hoppers - I hate you the most, although it is very easy to take you down...
Oh I'm sure with a 0.84 KDR and a little over 12% accuracy with assault rifles that it is "very easy" for you.
You're whining about it because it's an effective tactic (annoying yes, but effective) so you either learn to adapt or go play something else.

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Solution 1 - No jumping and sprinting when your energy reaches 0%
You already can't sprint when your bar is at 0%

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Prone Divers - As soon as they see you, jump, Z, kill. Very similiar to dolphin diving except no firing weapon until you hit the ground.
It's not really similar to dolphin diving (back in the day) since that makes the enemy nearly impossible for most people to shoot, while just going prone sure doesn't. Learn how to counter this or go play something else.

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

NO. There's just been a delay added from getting up from prone to shoot, your suggestion on top of it would make us geriatrics.

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

...please do it in a ordinal manner.
In a manner relating to order or rank???

*A tip for you: play a map other than Karkand FFS! You have practically no idea what BF2 is actually like, the game is Battlefield Karkand as far as you're concerned.

falafel wrote:

you forgot claymore whores - stupid n00bs that rather use the claymore than a pistol or knife. claymores are not a hand god ffs

Hahahahaha. How long have you played?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6461|Tyne & Wear, England
The only thing I agree with you about is bunny hoppers.  The rest of the points are all part of BF2.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

Complainers make me cry.

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

If you didn't play Karkand so much you wouldn't experience all this. I call this "Karkand Syndrome", or KS. A very difficult condition to heal, but it is possible to heal and even totally reverse its effects.

Example A: Me. While Kark is my most played by a longshot (well, not really), I have barely touched it since I hit Master Sergeant. I'm cured of KS so to speak; I avoid 24/7 Karkand and City Map servers like the plague.
*=SAS=*Fearosius
+5|6300|Australia

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Complainers make me cry.

Did you read the Forum Name buddy?

General Feedback
Complain about, Praise it, or post Bugs

And don't be so ignorant.
*=SAS=*Fearosius
+5|6300|Australia
The reason why I don't play Open-Area maps is because of the chopper whoring, plane whoring, etc. Jalalabad is fu*ked if your USMC and you don't get the Lake before the MEC do. Karkand Infantry only is addictive I must admit, but I always 0wn it up with the L96A1 and M249 SAW. Not what I would do in a map like Dalian Plant, where I am being camped by an APC or Tank. Karkand has got to be the funniest, seriously, no joke.

Last edited by *=SAS=*Fearosius (2007-01-27 07:30:50)

Skorpy-chan
+127|6343|Twyford, UK
I too am sick of people running up, diving to the ground, rolling, and then one-shotting me with the G36E. My only defense is a reflexive crouch-and-spray, which feels more like a fighting game than an FPS.

And while I'm complaining, the gun shields on the transport machineguns and not on the tank. You'd put on on a hummvee, but not the Abrams? WTF?
Also, the only way to remove people through one is from the side from a hidden position.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6700
I completely disagree with the G36E. It's a good and fun gun to use. I paid to use it therefore I shall.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
Whiners -- You guys made sure that this game lost all its great things as for example the all not so mighty blackhawk. These people I'm not very fond off.

Solution 1: Quit Battlefield 2

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-01-27 07:34:47)

DestinedTConquer
[sec8] Member
+12|6653|Netherlands
stop whining man, or the gameplay will be as fucked up as in 2142
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6651

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Nade Spammers - You have no skill, pull pin and BOOM! Very cheap way to gain points which is not the true spirit of Battlefield 2. You always have a support friend throwing you bags which give you more NADES! These people I am not very fond of.

G36E whores - You have no skill, point, shoot, kill. Ridiclously accurate over long and short ranges, ridiclously over-powered and a ridiclous reload time (3.8 seconds). Its a shame this weapon was added to the medic kit, it would of done good on the assualt kit, as medic is the new assualt. These people I am not vey fond of.

Solution 1 - Downgrade the accuracy and strength to a little over the M16s.
Solution 2 - Replace it with a different weapon (suggestions are appreciated)

Bunny Hoppers - I hate you the most, although it is very easy to take you down, you are very irritating and skilless. Your strategy is to jump, jump, jump, go prone then try to kill us. Bunny Hopper main weapons are mainly grenade launchers and grenades. These people I am not vey fond of.

Solution 1 - No jumping when your energy reaches 0%

Thank you very much for reading, If you want to discuss or argue to my message to the 'Uber nubs of BF2', please do it in a ordinal manner. Thanks again!
Uninstall-
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

Skorpy-chan wrote:

I too am sick of people running up, diving to the ground, rolling, and then one-shotting me with the G36E. My only defense is a reflexive crouch-and-spray, which feels more like a fighting game than an FPS.

And while I'm complaining, the gun shields on the transport machineguns and not on the tank. You'd put on on a hummvee, but not the Abrams? WTF?
Also, the only way to remove people through one is from the side from a hidden position.
even one hs with g36e wont kill a fully healed soldier, why dont you guys take a look at the extremely helpful wiki when looking up facts, or even better play the game a while first
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6566

Skorpy-chan wrote:

G36E cannot kill with one shot, upgrade your internet connection, stop playing with 400ms ping or sharpen your reflexes and in the end stop whining pls.

If you cannot kill someone through the shield of a MG on a car you should maybe try to learn to aim?
*=SAS=*Fearosius
+5|6300|Australia

RDMC(2) wrote:

Whiners -- You guys made sure that this game lost all its great things as for example the all not so mighty blackhawk. These people I'm not very fond off.

Dude, I loved the blackhawk back then, it 0wned until they nerfed it.
velocitychaos
+26|6494|Brisbane Australia
Jeeez.....will someone get the sook a box of tissues please!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6477|Somewhere else

I hate em all, but as said, an aspect of the game.  All's I would like to add though is, make C4 and Claymore destructable.   LIke a nade to take care of them.
Barka84
+5|6312|Newcastle UK

DeathUnlimited wrote:

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Prone diving is for the win. nothing wrong in it as the prone position increases accuracy, and leaves a smaller part of body for the enemy to shoot at. So it is a working tactical move. Go play 2142, there is a ridiculous weapon draw time...

the thing that should be fixed is the "roll animation" as it looks like the enemy is rolling in the air, when the hitbox is in fact prone already. and also the roller gets no roll in his screen, which is staying steady. these people often use either PKM, G36E or L85A1.
Call me a noob all you like, but i've seen lots of people "rolling", and still have not figured out how this is done! could someone tell me thank you
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Dude, I loved the blackhawk back then, it 0wned until they nerfed it.
Yup, so you know how it is when something you like gets nerfed! So why then start complaining about this shit..
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6566

Barka84 wrote:

Call me a noob all you like, but i've seen lots of people "rolling", and still have not figured out how this is done! could someone tell me thank you
Strafe to the left/right and hit your pronekey.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6467

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

The reason why I don't play Open-Area maps is because of the chopper whoring, plane whoring, etc. Jalalabad is fu*ked if your USMC and you don't get the Lake before the MEC do. Karkand Infantry only is addictive I must admit, but I always 0wn it up with the L96A1 and M249 SAW. Not what I would do in a map like Dalian Plant, where I am being camped by an APC or Tank. Karkand has got to be the funniest, seriously, no joke.
There you talk about Karkand IO and whine about plane/chopper whores. What stops you playing other maps as IO? And all this has been discussed too many times already. I'm getting sick of it.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6654|The View From The Afternoon

falafel wrote:

There already is a short delay, about 3 secs.
Anybodykillz
Ummm ... no.
+13|6439|beyond teh blinders
The stars and stripes clan are a bunch of 10 year olds anyways. So stfu and go back to our own site and bitch. PANSIE. *=SAS=* blows donkey balls.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard