James-M-II
+13|6369|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

I'm well aware that the US isn't the most liked country in the world. That's because of our government, not our people. If you're so pissed at us, send an angry letter of complaint to Bush. Maybe say something like "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU YOU AMERICAN PIECE OF SHIT". You can play a game of hide-and-seek with the FBI and CIA!
there you go again, the cia and the fbi, your so young you think your country is the greatest, open your eyes you dumb cunt
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
lolz0r5!1!! at flame war

and all because hurricane made a silly post and someone overreacted x10
so in reality hurricane has done nothing wrong, you guys just launched an attack at him for no reason

Hurricane is teh winner, or Hurricane>you all

and one would be best off not using movies like team america as a stance to attack america, or one's credibility will be destroyed very quickly
James-M-II
+13|6369|ENGLAND

Blehm98 wrote:

lolz0r5!1!! at flame war

and all because hurricane made a silly post and someone overreacted x10
so in reality hurricane has done nothing wrong, you guys just launched an attack at him for no reason

Hurricane is teh winner, or Hurricane>you all

and one would be best off not using movies like team america as a stance to attack america, or one's credibility will be destroyed very quickly
your obviously the brains.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

I'm well aware that the US isn't the most liked country in the world. That's because of our government, not our people. If you're so pissed at us, send an angry letter of complaint to Bush. Maybe say something like "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU YOU AMERICAN PIECE OF SHIT". You can play a game of hide-and-seek with the FBI and CIA!
there you go again, the cia and the fbi, your so young you think your country is the greatest, open your eyes you dumb cunt
I don't know about greatest, but we are pretty damn great. We have a strong economy, a strong military, a strong government. We could handle a war with any country in the world. Yeah, I think we're the big guys on campus.
James-M-II
+13|6369|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

I don't know about greatest, but we are pretty damn great. We have a strong economy, a strong military, a strong government. We could handle a war with any country in the world. Yeah, I think we're the big guys on campus.
again with the war.. the military... id like to see america take on Russian and china and north korea... would be a laugh because you wouldnt win

a strong government? im not sure about that son, George is sending 21,500 more troops to Iraq right? didnt he lose the vote against sending them..... but hes sending them anyway? Yeah, very democratic, the great america has done it again. (what i mean by done it again is internationally humiliated itself. were trying to make democracy in Iraq... and all the americans do is backfire the system)

Last edited by James-M-II (2007-01-28 10:41:52)

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
brains?  I have some, not sure what you mean by calling me a brain

alas, i think the heat has damaged your brain and you are hallucinating and suffering from paranoid delusions

saying i'm 'the brains' would suggest a conspiracy, and general a bad conspiracy.  There is nothing of the sort
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6476|Foothills of S. Carolina

Using Team America as a basis for understanding the US would be like using Monty Python's  Holy Grail as a basis for understanding the British Government. It really has nothing to do with the system at all, its just one persons idea of a parody.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

again with the war.. the military... id like to see america take on Russian and china and north korea... would be a laugh because you wouldnt win
russia?  Russia practically has no military, and everything America has is way better than everything russians have, so...

North korea is only a danger because of nukes, otherwise North korea is an isignificant piece of land

China is the only country in the world who could possibly stand a reasonable chance of defeating the United States in a war...
James-M-II
+13|6369|ENGLAND

Blehm98 wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

russia?  Russia practically has no military, and everything America has is way better than everything russians have, so...

North korea is only a danger because of nukes, otherwise North korea is an isignificant piece of land

China is the only country in the world who could possibly stand a reasonable chance of defeating the United States in a war...
yeah, russia has no army atall. how stupid am i. jeez. James shut up. you stupid prick, Russia has the largest force of tanks in the world, say thats nothing and your a total prick. i hope you get hit by a bus
James-M-II
+13|6369|ENGLAND
im bored... bye.
Hurricane
Banned

James-M-II wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

yeah, russia has no army atall. how stupid am i. jeez. James shut up. you stupid prick, Russia has the largest force of tanks in the world, say thats nothing and your a total prick. i hope you get hit by a bus
We'd still pwn Russia. Anyways, your mother (bin Laden) is calling you. I think she wants to teach you how to use the latest suicide bomb pack.
James-M-II
+13|6369|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

We'd still pwn Russia. Anyways, your mother (bin Laden) is calling you. I think she wants to teach you how to use the latest suicide bomb pack.
dont even think about calling me a muslim... i hate those jihadist pricks. my mothers bin laden? lol, how funny.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land

James-M-II wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

russia has a huge army of tanks...  which means nothing

Russia is no longer a superpower, and that is because everything they have is fairly low quality.  America has superior tanks and infantry capability, and our Air force would shred anything russians have.  Its just the way things are
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
James whoever, u make me sad to call myself British.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
James-M-II
+13|6369|ENGLAND

Blehm98 wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

russia has a huge army of tanks...  which means nothing

Russia is no longer a superpower, and that is because everything they have is fairly low quality.  America has superior tanks and infantry capability, and our Air force would shred anything russians have.  Its just the way things are
i know its true... america has the best army in the world, and your air force would crush anything... it has to end sometime right? i mean it cant last forever, someone new will come along, but probably not for a long time
James-M-II
+13|6369|ENGLAND

fatherted13 wrote:

James whoever, u make me sad to call myself British.
then use this oppertunity to tell people not all british people are like this... just a select few. 
James-M-II
+13|6369|ENGLAND
should i just leave? lol
lambo
+2|6641
James its just a stupid movie for laughs. But you wouldnt know the diffrence would you. If you compare Team America to the U.S. then ill compare Shawn of the Dead to Britan, watch that movie and you will see how stupid British people are cant even kill a zombie right.
James-M-II
+13|6369|ENGLAND
but... arent zombies fictuous? americans arent unfortunatly
lambo
+2|6641
true, but puppets are fictious as well aren't they??  it's only fair that if u compare a retarded movie to americans, i can compare a retarded movie to the english right? okay if u really want to talk about historical figures, look at shakespeare, how gay was that fellow? lmfao!
Hurricane
Banned

James-M-II wrote:

should i just leave? lol
Yes, preferably you should leave the earth by way of cyanide pills.
Scardaddy
+37|6393|UK
OK I gotta jump in here cause all of you guys are acting like five year olds that need there bottle from there mom.

I'm an American living in the UK, and I know for a fact neither of you two represent the majority of either of your nations. American's or at least the majority of them don't think that the British are bad people but they think they are stuck up, I mean they are the main allies that the US has.  The British think that Americans are really nice but, grossly overestimate there international standing. 

In both cases for you to assume that you know everything is the most immature thing that you could have done and for the dude that started the thread it is epically true when you couldn't possibly know what the hell your talking about.  You might think that cause your dad told you Bush was a good president that he is, but in actual fact he's probably the worst ever. 

James the English are stuck up, Tony Blair is a pompous prick, they have a chip on there shoulder and the food here sucks donkey's nuts, but I love England, so who gives a shit.

Oh and Hurricane your posts don't piss me off, I don't care and you could flame me all day and I'd probably say your a good kid that obviously needs some direction, and James you are embarrassing the rest of the country by throwing yourself into an argument with an 11 year old and loosing, so fix up mate, but I know that you probably had good intentions and  wanted to show that he was wrong, and he was.

For Des.Kmal put that flag away.  You don't see people walking around acting like there from heaven when it's your country that is making everyone else's hell, only true ignorance is shown by such an act as thinking that anyone is bellow you.  If that is what you think (America is better then everywhere else) then you truly are the most ignorant 11 year old I have ever met.  It is a shame because the fact that you play BF2, know about world politics and talk about it is so encouraging for your generation.  To then go and ruin it all by being full of total shit is a waste, no offense intended.

Either way America is in trouble in a lot of ways.  If it is such a super power then how come it can't clear out Iraq, or even Afghanistan?  The truth is that no matter how good your equipment is some things are impossible, like crushing someones spirit, or invading a country that doesn't wanna be invaded.  We can all buy American guns or an American Apaches on the black market, and fund our own wars that don't require the approval of congress or Parliament, so where would you put mercenaries in your list of who runs shit, cause I think your not looking at the whole picture and with such a gross overestimation of the importance of your own country is an inherent character flaw that I feel sorry for. You guys need to chill out, I don't wanna argue with either of you, cause I think in a way your both right, but your also both wrong.

My question is this add-on does it only change the skin of the gun and if so what does the new skin look like, sorry if I got off topic.

and try to be civil, I was...

Last edited by Scardaddy (2007-01-28 12:24:05)

Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Scardaddy wrote:

For Des.Kmal put that flag away.  You don't see people walking around acting like there from heaven when it's your country that is making everyone else's hell, only true ignorance is shown by such an act as thinking that anyone is bellow you.  If that is what you think (America is better then everywhere else) then you truly are the most ignorant 11 year old I have ever met.  It is a shame because the fact that you play BF2, know about world politics and talk about it is so encouraging for your generation.  To then go and ruin it all by being full of total shit is a waste, no offense intended.
lol, i was jk with the flag dude. but ok.

also, its the internets, wasnt it made for this kinda shit, if it were real life, there would already be a fight broken out, calm down.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Scardaddy
+37|6393|UK
I'm cool homie
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Scardaddy wrote:

I'm cool homie
loaz
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard