simmy.uk
+117|6578
There's this player 'habba666' who follows me round servers and tk's me and throws flashbangs at me and things. Generally things that piss me off. This has been going on for almost a week now...i think. Across many servers and rounds. I have absolutly no idea who this player is and why he is doing this.

He's even gone as far as to get a j10 and follow me around flying and try and shoot me down with his machine gun. Tis weird how I always seem to bump into him and then the flashbangs start.

Anyone else got this problem.

ps-this is not spam like last time...i am deadly serious...this player is a psycho.

The kidnap attempt sort of failed. The server had friendly fire on. Though he was still kicked
25/02/07-

I am now being stalked by a player who calls himself 'my_c0ck'. Whether he is or knows habba is anyone's guess.
23/02/07-

04/02/07-

ffs hes back

30/01/07-

28/01/07- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONeFWCIXFwU

Last edited by simmy.uk (2007-02-25 19:45:00)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6600|UK
Lol ex girlfriend? Well take my xfire down wah118 and I'll try bully him to stop ok .
agwood
+18|6780|I Fight for Bush !!
It's probably as simple as you TKing him say about a week ago. Intentional or unintentional you must have really pissed him off.

OR

you really owned hiss ass a few rounds and he couldnt take it.. LOL

just squad chat with him to find out what happened..

Ag

Last edited by agwood (2007-01-26 18:01:45)

Des.Kmal
+917|6758|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
kidnap.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6918|Long Island
wow that guy must have no life.
san4
The Mas
+311|6828|NYC, a place to live
habba666

Player is from Germany
Account created Jan. 10, 2007
Total time played: 2:11:33
Favorite Victim:    JustusJonasOne (16)
Worst Enemy:      JustusJonasOne (75)
Global score:       162
Kills:                   92
Team kills:          16

Looks like he's already been kidnapped. Probably voluntarily.
Volatile
+252|6844|Sextupling in Empire

simmy.uk wrote:

There's this player 'habba666' who follows me round servers and tk's me and throws flashbangs at me and things. Generally things that piss me off. This has been going on for almost a week now...i think. Across many servers and rounds. I have absolutly no idea who this player is and why he is doing this.

He's even gone as far as to get a j10 and follow me around flying and try and shoot me down with his machine gun. Tis weird how I always seem to bump into him and then the flashbangs start.

Anyone else got this problem.

ps-this is not spam like last time...i am deadly serious...this player is a psycho.
The fact that someone is spending their gaming time to follow you server to server to annoy you is amusing to me.

I don't know why. +1 fpr your troubles.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6796|The View From The Afternoon

san4 wrote:

habba666

Player is from Germany
Account created Jan. 10, 2007
Total time played: 2:11:33
Favorite Victim:    JustusJonasOne (16)
Worst Enemy:      JustusJonasOne (75)
Global score:       162
Kills:                   92
Team kills:          16

Looks like he's already been kidnapped. Probably voluntarily.
He's german. Explains it all
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6936|Barrington, RI
meh we can always kidnap him again. The Kerrazy Kidnapping Crew speicalizes in annoying Germans
simmy.uk
+117|6578
I tk him 3 times and I told him anytime he was near me I would tk him. He starts shooting at me again so i duck for cover. I throw a flashbang at him and tk him again. Then I run away as fast as possible, but somehow he gets revived and jumps into a transport and I know he coming towards me. I get out my gl and tk him again. He then FORGIVES me for the tk and I then disconnect the server. crazyness.
ZekersSneakers
+8|6645
Just make a new account to play on for a week or two.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6883|Backward Ass Kansas
Counter-stalk.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6761|Gold coast, Aus.
You were probably an arsehole to him when he was on his real account.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6603|A W S M F O X
Yeah, maybe a J-10 TK or something. Maybe he's that german kid from that vid.....
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6780|Montréal, Québec
U SEE DEAD PEOPLE M8

Consult a medic, he will ''heal'' you, if hes not 89 on bandages...
simmy.uk
+117|6578
Might be that guy who got the stats reset for cheating.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6761|Gold coast, Aus.

simmy.uk wrote:

Might be that guy who got the stats reset for cheating.
I think who ever reported the exploiter stays confidential so i doubt that. BTW, how long does it usually take before BFROE reset someone after you've handed in sufficient evidence?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6603|A W S M F O X
Yeah, i highly doubt that theyre gonna tell the guy who reported him, his address in game name and what his daily movements are.......
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6775|South Jersey

Des.Kmal wrote:

kidnap.
simmy.uk
+117|6578

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Yeah, i highly doubt that theyre gonna tell the guy who reported him, his address in game name and what his daily movements are.......
I youtubed the footage and posted the evidence on this website to make sure they got stats resets. I emailed EA direct and they were banned within 3-4 days.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6599|behind my rifle

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

kidnap.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6603|A W S M F O X

11sog_raider wrote:

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

kidnap.
shadowkila
+26|6550|Canada
That's hilarious,LOL!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6630|Gogledd Cymru

11sog_raider wrote:

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

kidnap.
i have to agree, add my x-fire - surgeonbond ill help out with my special account

http://bf2s.com/player/80870170/
Shiffdaddy
+73|6474
yo, [NOOB]wah1188 its me supernoobnoob from that sharqi game today. My usual name is Shiffdaddy.  Just FWI i would love to have a kidnap party on this guy with you. Sounds like a true ass hole. U have an xfire?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard