Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6621|Camp XRay

Tonight I saw this post realized that someone need to create a definitive guide on how not end up on someone else's favorite victim list.

1. USE COMMON SENSE
        - I cannot stress this enough. Look at your mini-map and if you see a giant red blob on top of the point
          you are about to spawn on choose another point. Simple enough, you may be a bit farther from
          where you want to be or go, but you will not be violated like a seven yr old during his first sleep over at
          neverland ranch.

2. UNDERSTAND TEAM STACKING
        - Good players tend find their way on to the same team. This is not necessarily determined by looking at   
          the ranks of the opposing team. When you join a server look at the tickets left in the game. If the map
          size is set to 64 and the loosing team has 200 tickets left and is pinned to one base you have three
          options. One is to spawn in and get raped harder than a fresh fish in San Quintin State Pen. Two is too
          hold off spawning and wait till the end of the round because if the round is that lopsided you probably
          don't have a snowballs chance in hell of doing much anyways. The final option is to switch to the
          opposing team and join/create a squad as fast as possible so that you don't get switched back to the
          other team.

3. UNDERSTAND THE MAP YOU ARE PLAYING
       - Most maps offer various spawn points to start the round. Take advantage of them. Certain maps only     
         offer the option of a few spawn points. This in turn creates bottlenecks which equals surprise butt-sex if
         your team consist of down syndrome idiots. Maps like kark, wake,warlord, iron gator, and jalabad are
         especially prone to this.

4. INFANTRY ONLY
      - If you want to get double penetrated by some idiot spamming grenades and claymores be my guest. IO
        can be fun, but you need to follow the above rules or else your going to get gang raped worse than a
        freshman girl at a fraternity party. Also instead of receiving a free tshirt and making a cameo
        on a late night infomercial for the latest girls gone wild DVD you will be the star of some
        idiots leet frag video on bf2s. Another problem with IO servers is that ten to run only two maps, kark and
        jalabad, which we know can get very ugly very quickly.

5. CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE KIT
      - You wanna play sniper? Have fun defending yourself with a bolt action rifle as soon as you spawn in. Be
        sure to let the other team know you need a few extra seconds to adjust your sites and correct for bullet
        drop. This again goes back to common sense. Your backed into a corner you need asses the situation.
        Is there armor raping the spawn? If so I don't think claymores are going to do you very much good.
        Bring the right tools for the job.

That is all unless someone has anything else they think I should add.

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2007-01-26 04:00:25)

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

very informative
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6604|Parainen, Finland
Thank you very much!!!! +1 for the effort!!!!

Hopefully they all don´t read this, I wanna have my amount of bitches at +30!!!

https://www.seussaza.org/oftheday/pimp.jpg

Where`s my bitches?????
masculata
+24|6674|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
\rant   but a good one. I read the whole thing (cookie me baby), even with my 10 second attention..... wa, oh ya span
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6535|Internetfitlerland

Nice Malbro, Ive got 16 bitches already so I must be doing something right.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

~Smokey~ wrote:

Nice Malbro, Ive got 16 bitches already so I must be doing something right.
you changed man you used to be cool.
Barrakuda777
+86|6734|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Adapt your game. Assuming you manage to spawn unscathed and progress in a fairly even match, if you are gtting beaten down by a better player consistantly dont keep trying to beat them on their own terms.  i.e. If you ALWAYS go a certain route on a map but there is a super elite sniper with a clear line of site then DONT keep trying.... you will die the same as you did the previous 7 times. Either attack a different flag / area or try to flank and take them in the ass for once.

Kooda
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6535|Internetfitlerland

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

And then I changed my tag...
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6654|The View From The Afternoon
I feared that someone would make a guide like this. Please delete before any more noobs read it.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

~Smokey~ wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

And then I changed my tag...
i los all respec fo yo foo
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6528|Sydney, in 1978
nice guide, but i think the first line was all you needed
Gh0sT_RIder
+35|6423

Marlboroman82 wrote:

One is to spawn in and get raped harder than a fresh fish in San Quintin State Pen.
LOL

Last edited by Gh0sT_RIder (2007-01-26 04:07:45)

ssonrats
+221|6643
I'm not gonna teamswitch for the win or to avoid some 1337 player making me a victim on their list.

I can play well on the losing side, you should learn.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6621|Camp XRay

ssonrats wrote:

I'm not gonna teamswitch for the win or to avoid some 1337 player making me a victim on their list.

yea your right, hang on i am gonna spam a few claymores and go lay in a ditch for a while.
ssonrats
+221|6643
Good for you.

Last edited by ssonrats (2007-01-26 04:25:46)

Marlboroman82
+1,022|6621|Camp XRay

ssonrats wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

yea your right, hang on i am gonna spam a few claymores and go lay in a ditch for a while.
Good for you.
i could always use some fresh fish. i bet you have a pretty mouth.
ssonrats
+221|6643

Marlboroman82 wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Good for you.
i could always use some fresh fish. i bet you have a pretty mouth.
Me>you.
Chef
+2|6647
all the information is good for what you are talking about

but if you get stuck on a a side that is getting but fucked there is an easy answer

you have to form a squad get very one to go med and storm the outside walk up and around as you are the spawn point you will ways get meds spawning on you.  if htere are 6 people that can always heals and the meds wepons are evil on bf2 and 2142 you will have more of a chance once you are in on hte map people can then spawn in with other kits i have found that this works well.

but make this work better it helps if everyone has coms and are talking to each other. 

just some of my thoughts
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6621|Camp XRay

ssonrats wrote:

Me>you.
congrats cyber athlete
ssonrats
+221|6643
Thanks.
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6621|Camp XRay

ssonrats wrote:

Thanks.
so do all the w0okies sit around all day and compare each others stats?
Barrakuda777
+86|6734|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
de-railed?
ssonrats
+221|6643
Yea, he de-railed his own thread the loser.

He gets sucked into this little vendetta he has against our clan.

Last edited by ssonrats (2007-01-26 05:16:45)

Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6691|Brunei Darussalam

I laughed. Funny stuff marlboro   +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard