Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6329|Australia
I can't get my score to show up. I put my cursor over 'awards' and it does nothing.
CloakedStarship
+76|6567

meh
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6724|Oregon
1648. thats right.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

I dont play for awards.
Sheen1101
+12|6621
wantacookie
+7|6566|Austin, TX
adv3rsary
+28|6717
nothing shows..  dono how u guys got it to

Last edited by adv3rsary (2007-01-24 21:01:02)

wantacookie
+7|6566|Austin, TX

adv3rsary wrote:

nothing shows..  dono how u guys got it to
You have an awards score of 573. The original post in this thread tells you how...
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524
im still winning
wantacookie
+7|6566|Austin, TX

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

im still winning
uwantacookie?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

im still winning
And if i devoted all my time to getting awards instead of having fun i would be winning....
arnica
+18|6682|Sydney
410 ... what's this number mean?
ig
+1,199|6524

gene_pool wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

im still winning
And if i devoted all my time to getting awards instead of having fun i would be winning....
funny, seeing as you dont know what the fuck you are talking about or who the fuck you are talking to, you might want to shut the fuck up, thanks
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
of course there must be something wrong, me being one of the guys with ALL the awards.....

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2007-01-24 22:03:33)

wantacookie
+7|6566|Austin, TX

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

im still winning
funny, seeing as you dont know what the fuck you are talking about or who the fuck you are talking to, you might want to shut the fuck up, thanks
I find it kinda funny that you take this so serious when your signature claims the exact opposite... Lighten up a bit man.

Which one of your accounts has the awards score you are claiming? Just curious...
ig
+1,199|6524

wantacookie wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

I find it kinda funny that you take this so serious when your signature claims the exact opposite... Lighten up a bit man.

Which one of your accounts has the awards score you are claiming? Just curious...
believe me, if u knew me, u would know i dont take the internets seriously
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6387
mine dont show up
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6798|Barrington, RI
wantacookie
+7|6566|Austin, TX

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

wantacookie wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

So then why did you remove it?  I fucking hate hypocrites... If you didn't take the internet so seriously you wouldn't be acting like a punk-ass e-thug.

You also didn't answer my question.
ig
+1,199|6524

wantacookie wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

wantacookie wrote:

So then why did you remove it?  I fucking hate hypocrites... If you didn't take the internet so seriously you wouldn't be acting like a punk-ass e-thug.

You also didn't answer my question.
what do you care baddie?
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6831|Grapevine, TX

Gravity wrote:

How about 28 there Slick!

Mine is 491.

edit coding

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2007-01-24 22:29:55)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6568|England

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I can't get my score to show up. I put my cursor over 'awards' and it does nothing.
Ditto. Nothing shows up. Its not even an underlined link which would allow this stat to show up, like it does on the accuracies etc.
Madiz
is back
+26|6758
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

of course there must be something wrong, me being one of the guys with ALL the awards.....
396, ffs bennet is back

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard