Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas
I was reading over the "State of the Union" address manuscript from earlier tonight and I have to vent my frustrations.  First of all the "state of the union" is shitty, because you made it shitty you fucking tard.  But the thing that really boils me is this whole Iraq issue that he repeats and dwells over like a broken record.

George W. Bush wrote:

We are carrying out a new strategy in Iraq -- a plan that demands more from Iraq's elected government, and gives our forces in Iraq the reinforcements they need to complete their mission.
Actually it doesn't look that much different to me. Same shit different day as they used to say.

George W. Bush wrote:

Our goal is a democratic Iraq that upholds the rule of law, respects the rights of its people, provides them security, and is an ally in the war on terror.
But we don't even do those things.  We vote and everything but I seriously doubt that the voting system is working correctly because after all, we re-elected you.  How the fuck can 150 million people be that stupid?  Granted there are a lot of stupid people out there, but 150 million doing the same exact stupid thing is pushing the laws of probability.  Also, you don't even respect our rights, so how can you demand it out of a forgiven nation? (Illegal wiretapping and phone tapping scandal anyone?)

George W. Bush wrote:

In order to make progress toward this goal, the Iraqi government must stop the sectarian violence in its capital. But the Iraqis are not yet ready to do this on their own. So we are deploying reinforcements of more than 20,000 additional soldiers and Marines to Iraq. The vast majority will go to Baghdad, where they will help Iraqi forces to clear and secure neighborhoods, and serve as advisers embedded in Iraqi Army units. With Iraqis in the lead, our forces will help secure the city by chasing down terrorists, insurgents, and roaming death squads. And in Anbar province -- where al Qaeda terrorists have gathered and local forces have begun showing a willingness to fight them -- we are sending an additional 4,000 United States Marines, with orders to find the terrorists and clear them out. We did not drive al Qaeda out of their safe haven in Afghanistan only to let them set up a new safe haven in a free Iraq.
But.......you guys have been telling us that the Iraqi forces are starting to take control of thier own neighborhoods and are almost strong enough to be on thier own, now they aren't even close?  20,000 people not close?  WTF?  Also, telling the terrorists that you are sending 20,000 troops to help take back Anbar Province.........*sigh*.  Hang out with Geraldo much?

George W. Bush wrote:

The people of Iraq want to live in peace,
Yeah, I know, CNN, FOXNEWS, BBC and all the major newspapers are just full of happy stories and lullibyes.  I like the one titled "I Went To The Market To Buy Some Oranges and Got Blown Up By an Old Knockoff of a Mini-Cooper"

George W. Bush wrote:

and now is the time for their government to act. Iraq's leaders know that our commitment is not open ended. They have promised to deploy more of their own troops to secure Baghdad -- and they must do so. They have ple..........blah blah blah blah more shit that's never gonna happen and false promises.
Snore.

George W. Bush wrote:

My fellow citizens, our military commanders and I have carefully weighed the options. We discussed every possible approach. In the end, I chose this course of action because it provides the best chance of success. Many in this chamber understand that America must not fail in Iraq -- because you understand that the consequences of failure would be grievous and far reaching.
Well, I'm sure the military leaders have, but I think you are a bit stupid.  Also, I do understand the price of failure in Iraq, I mean, WTF would we do if we had to ration our gas by not driving big ass SUV's that suck down 5 gallons per mile or *GASP* maybe even have to go to alternate fuel sources!!??  THE HORROR!

George W. Bush wrote:

If American forces step back before Baghdad is secure, the Iraqi government would be overrun by extremists on all sides. We could expect an epic battle between Shia extremists backed by Iran, and Sunni extremists aided by al Qaeda and supporters of the old regime. A contagion of violence could spill out across the country -- and in time the entire region could be drawn into the conflict.
So.......I'm supposed to believe that the Iraqi forces are fully capable of taking care of themselves, because afterall, we trained them, but at the same time I'm not supposed to believe that they can take care of themselves because if we leave they will be overrun and the Earth will explode? 

2+2=5 perhaps?  Double + Ungood?  Newspeak?

George W. Bush wrote:

For America, this is a nightmare scenario.
Stop trying to scare people all the time you fucking asshole!!!

George W. Bush wrote:

For the enemy, this is the objective. Chaos is their greatest ally in this struggle. And out of chaos in Iraq, would emerge an emboldened enemy with new safe havens... new recruits ... new resources ... and an even greater determination to harm America. To allow this to happen would be to ignore the lessons of September 11th and invite tragedy. And ladies and gentlemen, nothing is more important at this moment in our history than for America to succeed in the Middle East ... to succeed in Iraq ... and to spare the American people from this danger.
Yes, yes, scare the shit out of people, use Sept 11, yet again in your State of the Union address to make people know how HORRIBLE and TERRIFYING it will be if we don't send 20,000 more troops to Iraq.  The only thing I am scared of is you fucking things up.......worse than they already are, because you are a fucking deet da dee.  The Iraqi terrorists never illegally tapped my phone, never tried to pass a bill through the system that pretty much fucks half my rights and is ironically entitled "Patriot Act", never ruined the foriegn relations of my country with literally every single ally we fucking had except for Britain, and they don't come on TV and release statements nearly everyday telling me how fucking scared of my fucking mind I should be!!  YOU SUCK! 

Where the hell is Teddy Roosevelt when you need him?!  He'd speak softly and ram his big stick right up your ass, straight out of the White House gates and into the presidential dumpster where you belong.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

I almost killed myself after watching it.
[AZEG]PhxBravo
Moved to "Phxbravo" account
+10|6452|phoenix, az
It All True,
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6556|QLD, australia
well i didn't read the whole thing, but i just have to say; I most likely agree with everything you have stated and that George Bush can suck my balls, And pull John Howards head out of his ass while he's at it
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6694|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Good thing I didn't watch it.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

Cougar wrote:

How the fuck can 150 million people be that stupid?  Granted there are a lot of stupid people out there, but 150 million doing the same exact stupid thing is pushing the laws of probability.
Only two things are limitless, the universe and human stupidity. (Yeah, I stole it from Einstein.)

George W. Bush wrote:

For America, this is a nightmare scenario.
Well, he did get this right.

Last edited by Turquoise (2007-01-23 22:32:42)

CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6519|USA
show some respect
-1 to cougar/frankman/turquoise
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

show some respect
Respect these nuts.

Also, the -1 button is teh broke.  Please try again.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

show some respect
Well, he did do one thing right this past year -- he finally ditched Rumsfeld.  I'll give him credit for that.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6502|Los Angeles

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

show some respect
I show respect to people who show respect to the people of the United States and to the people of the world.

George W. Bush is not one of them and is not deserving of respect.

-1 to George W. Bush.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Anyone figure out why we are not talking to Iran yet?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
Teddy Roosevelt= Best US pres.   

hmmm my name is Teddy
BVC
+325|6696
History is full of countries that were manipulated to various evil ends by unscrupulous leaders.  Germany was one such country, and if the American people don't start to get off their behinds it will be too late to stop the USA going down the same path.

The fact is, and history is proving this right now, 150 million people can be wrong.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Wrong in assuming Iraqi's would not be blowing themselves up do to a religious technicality yes.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6562|Southampton, UK

I miss the good old "presidant has been assasinated" day's. With the grassy knoll, sniper rifle's and brains all over the wifes face..
Why can't we go back to that?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

Dumbass wrote:

+1|George Bush, Go Fuck Yourself|Wow, you are such a fucking dunce. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.
Well, I guess being a Conservative means voting (karmaing) people you don't agree with.

I guess the other 149,999,999 million people really can be that stupid.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6337|Oregon
He makes me cry.

Why 8 years?!
Why 4?

Why?!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Did he mention the border and illegal immigration at all?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Cougar wrote:

First of all the "state of the union" is shitty, because you made it shitty you fucking tard.
I'm sure George Bush reads BF2S. Further to your SUV rhetoric, automobiles in general are not the nation's only oil guzzlers.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-01-24 00:52:47)

apollo_fi
The Flying Kalakukko.
+94|6532|The lunar module

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm sure George Bush reads BF2S.
I think he was banned. GWB plays though, here are his stats.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

First of all the "state of the union" is shitty, because you made it shitty you fucking tard.
I'm sure George Bush reads BF2S. Further to your SUV rhetoric, automobiles in general are not the nation's only oil guzzlers.
So...and so?  It's called "venting".  I'm sure GWB doesn't read much of anything.  Much less anything on the interwebs, yet people still talk about him.

Your point?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

apollo_fi wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm sure George Bush reads BF2S.
I think he was banned. GWB plays though, here are his stats.
Not that bad. He has the golden bomb badge.

Cougar wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

So...and so?  It's called "venting".  I'm sure GWB doesn't read much of anything.  Much less anything on the interwebs, yet people still talk about him.

Your point?
So? It's a counter-vent. Don't be so surprised on a "go fuck yourself" thread.

My point is that it is pointless to grammatically address him directly if you know that he isn't paying attention. My other point is that, repeated, automobiles in general are not the nation's only oil guzzlers.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-01-24 01:15:16)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6793

Kmarion wrote:

Did he mention the border and illegal immigration at all?
Briefly. He urged Congress to pass a comprehensive immigration reform bill.

"We cannot fully secure the border unless we take pressure off the border - and that requires a temporary worker programme."
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
Relatively comprehensive demolition of what was a pathetic and miserable empty and largely meaningless diatribe. +1 Cougar
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

So? It's a counter-vent. Don't be so surprised on a "go fuck yourself" thread.

My point is that it is pointless to grammatically address him directly if you know that he isn't paying attention. My other point is that, repeated, automobiles in general are not the nation's only oil guzzlers.
Smoking isn't the only thing that causes lung cancer, but it definitely is the main contributor.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard