JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6772|Canada, Ont
TearGas...Wow.
Reason I say This Is Because You Can Resupply it To Yourself.

I don't know how to word this but basicly... What you Have here is a Smoke Grenade that can mess people up who are nearby.

So if you get on a Flag that your pulling down, shoot two at your feet and put your mask on, Its Good Cover and people aren't to smart and probably run in for you and get Owned.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
Hm shooting it while taking over a flag.
Thats a pretty good idea actually, thanks man!
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6789|Hanging onto the UAV
I did exactly this (albeit on the SF map Warlord): it works a treat!
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6747|Houston, TX
That does sound like a good strategy.  I'll try it later tonight.
Thanks.
Barrakuda777
+86|6738|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
be sure you warn your squad before you pop them, i may have inadvertantly owned half of my own team on one map.....
Really good for devils perch if you control the high ground, lining the slope with gas basically means the entire enemy team has to walk! snipers in my squad when i go support must LOVE ME! (unless said forgetfullness occurs in which case u prolly want to strangle me! )

Kuda
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6788

I use teargas religiously
not only does it provide the cover of smoke, but it also makes players lag ;P
Whenever I'm running around I'm constantly popping gas (heh heh), sure my squad teammates might hate me at first, but they'll soon realise the purpose.
KnifeWhore
+1|6755|USA

Barrakuda777 wrote:

be sure you warn your squad before you pop them, i may have inadvertantly owned half of my own team on one map.....
Really good for devils perch if you control the high ground, lining the slope with gas basically means the entire enemy team has to walk! snipers in my squad when i go support must LOVE ME! (unless said forgetfullness occurs in which case u prolly want to strangle me! )

Kuda
i know how to run with my mask on u just start running then hit 8 and u will keep running.
Barrakuda777
+86|6738|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
oooooo useful tip !!!! thanks!
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6754
Does the gas affect  vehicle or tank drivers? I just didnt test it yet. If so it will work perfectly, because driver cant wear the gas mask, so he could be c4ed quickly

GL HF
ChiefCrash
Spawns in front of rockets and bullets
+4|6745
tested it.  teargas does NOT work on tanks, apc, and anti-air.  it does work on the ATV, desert raider, and boats.   haven't tried with the hmmv and pickups

now flashbangs work on EVERYTHING, including pilots and choppers

Last edited by ChiefCrash (2005-11-30 12:27:23)

dshak
+4|6815
its not even an effective weapon, every class has a gas mask, which takes less than a second to put on if need be, its not too good... its kind of a waist actually. the only time I've found it useful is on night maps, when it forces them to choose between their NV and their gas mask.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6788

ChiefCrash wrote:

tested it.  teargas does NOT work on tanks, apc, and anti-air.  it does work on the ATV, desert raider, and boats.   haven't tried with the hmmv and pickups

now flashbangs work on EVERYTHING, including pilots and choppers
it doesn't make you all drunkified, but it causes lag and they can't see shit.
RadeonII
+1|6777
I`ve killed a few enemies doing that same tactic. If I see smoke at a flag being over taken I toss a few nades in before I go in... Fire in the hole !!
Drunkaholic
+4|6726
I call it what it is; "Nirvana in a Can."
Oh, and I don't think the teargas works on pickups because the gunner still hit me while the driver ran over me
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

I don't like it becuase I used to be one of the maybe 3-4 support players, now at least 50% of the team is support.

It's no fun being support if everyone else is support, i dropped from top 1,800 support to top 5,500 in a few days.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6772|Canada, Ont
once you have inhaled Teargas, you can't just throw the gasmask on, you have to have it on before you get affected. So Its not Counterable.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6783
should this be in the SF section?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6843|Cologne, Germany

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

should this be in the SF section?
technically, yes. but I am too tired right now to move it

too many kids registering just to ask why their stats won't update any more on this site....I think I am getting old...
Chou
+737|6792
I defended 1 flag flawless the whole game by using this strategy, It works great.
It was one of the first days I played SF.. Love this kit. Earned the Basic Tactical Support Combat Badge that round.
dshak
+4|6815
its absolutely counterable (not even sure if thats a word)... unless its a night map you should just have your stupid mask on all the time! it has no negative effects on your play at all, doesn't have a battery like NV. as I already said the only time I've EVER had a problem with gas is on night maps because it forces one to choose between pitch black or acid trip
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6788

dshak wrote:

its absolutely counterable (not even sure if thats a word)... unless its a night map you should just have your stupid mask on all the time! it has no negative effects on your play at all, doesn't have a battery like NV. as I already said the only time I've EVER had a problem with gas is on night maps because it forces one to choose between pitch black or acid trip
you can't run as far
your endurance goes way down.
seriously, try it.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

beeng wrote:

dshak wrote:

you can't run as far
seriously, try it.
Wich would make sense, I tried running around my school with my gas mask on, didnt came very far. That thing is killer!
CackNBallz
+45|6744|Toronto, Canada

beeng wrote:

dshak wrote:

you can't run as far
seriously, try it.
That and you lose a lot of your peripheral vision, and you sound little like Darth Vader.  Not necessarily a bad thin for the latter.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6788

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

beeng wrote:

dshak wrote:

you can't run as far
seriously, try it.
Wich would make sense, I tried running around my school with my gas mask on, didnt came very far. That thing is killer!
wait till you go running around doing pushups and obstacle courses with it on ;D
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

beeng wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

beeng wrote:

you can't run as far
seriously, try it.
wait till you go running around doing pushups and obstacle courses with it on ;D
Thats sounds like hell man =/
You really have to do those sorts of things in the army?
Because I'm thinking of joining the army when I hit 17.
Besides I got astma so that doesnt help much..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard