Master_Davies
+1|6387|UK
I am guessing some of you guys know how to solve some and the rest are just glitches.

Oh and sorry if this is a re-post but im not searching through everything to find something along these lines.

1) Sometimes I kill people and it doesnt come up on the left hand side. It just comes up in the top left. Any ideas why? Also any ideas on how to solve?

2) I am in the heli as gunner and my view is so that I can see the helicopter hud with the height controls etc, but none of the extra cockpit stuff. Then I switch to TV and my view goes to the one with all the cockpit around you, very annoying. Especially if you are gunning someone almost directly below you and now all you can see is some metal and a window.

3) I was on a server and could not Mutiny the commander even though he was gay as fuck, AFK a lot of the time, and then flying around. Is this just an option certain servers have, to turn Mutiny off? Oh yeah, pointless option if it is. Just thought i'd add that.

I forgot another problem I had but I do have another question.

When I first got this game I was searching for EA UK servers to get the lowest ping. I found one went on it and everyone was using the VOIP, the teamwork was great and I had a good few rounds there on Wake. Then I logged off one night and couldnt find the server again, so actually now I have 2 questions.

1) When you are in a server how do you favourite that server you are in. And also find out the name of the server like you can do on CS etc etc

2) Does anyone regularly play on servers that are built around teamwork and usage of the VOIP? I find these games are the best, and if you do, post the IP here.

Sorry if this is a repost, which im sure most of it is, given the amount of topics on this forum.

Thanks in advance.
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6348|Too late for you to know...

Hey Master_Davies,

The only info I got is it seems like some glitch for your first couple problems.

As for favorites adding you can either see it come up in green letters in the top left of the playing screen at times or type to everyone in caps ( so they can see it for sure ) and ask what's the servers name.  I've done that a couple times and I got the name of it ( after asking several times ).  Then when your in the Multi-player page you can find it.

But a sure way to find the name and IP address is as follows:

During the game Press Alt + Tab to minimize the game window ( or Control + Esc a couple times ).  Go to BF2s.com ( the place you're reading this right now!! ) and look your own profile up.  Underneath your picture and name it will say you are logged into "Blah Blah server".  That is the name right there.  If you click on it too a new page will come up that will tell you the IP Address as well.

Even if you completely shut down BF2 the web site will still have you logged in for a short time and you can look it up.  So if the game crashes or whatever and you say " Oh shit I forgot to..." just go to your own profile in BF2s and look at the name of the server "you're in" then click on that name to find the IP address.

Yeah karma for me!!

You don't have to.

Hope this helps!!
doubleclutch16
+1|6321|THE LAND OF NOOBS
1. your commander when you dont see it on the left hand side.p.s.[[ i dont noes why.
and the rest i dont noes.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6769|San Antonio, Texas
1) You are commander and kills don't count towards score. (But will be recorded in stats.)
2) Nothing can be done about that. Sorry, get used to it.
3) Some servers have this glitch. (It might be a setting in the server.)

1) Press TAB, right-click and go to the top left drop-down. (You can add it to your favorites too.)
2) I wish... It's just the luck of the draw.
JaggedPanther
+61|6483
Just to re-iterate adding favorites as some don't get it. Right click when in the scoreboard. This activates the mouse options. And adding server to favorites is near the top.
Maxxxie74
+25|6580|Brisbane, Australia
For number 2, just hit F9 when you've switched away from TV view.  This will remove the nose of the chopper etc and let you see beneath you.

Max
Master_Davies
+1|6387|UK
Ok thanks for the replies, explains a few things.

When that view comes back up I just press ¨c¨ again and it goes but sometimes seconds are valuable and I cant afford to take my fingers off of other buttons to fucking change the camera to what I had it before.

Anyways thanks again.

Oh yeah and I keep getting that wrong weapon kill glitch... no I didnt just kill someone with a heli, I flew over and bombed their ass.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard