codeseven.spitfire
+5|6334|Margaritaville
http://bf2s.com/player/46574393/

Hes a colonel with 528 kills, yet look at his favourite victims/worst enemies list.. HOW THE F...
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6569|Behind you, with a knife
He got Reset dude
Presence
+2|6331
gg stat padder.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6720|67.222.138.85
He was reset, that doesn't work to well when put through the stats code. Did you play on the code7 team?
TheLostOne
+11|6525

FlamingPhenix wrote:

He got Reset dude
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6538|South Florida
His fav vict list proves he was statpadding, which means, like flamingphenix said, he got reset.

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-01-22 14:49:12)

15 more years! 15 more years!
codeseven.spitfire
+5|6334|Margaritaville
Radical, he must of been gutted.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6662|Norway
Why do you call yourself codeseven.spitfire?

You know that codeseven was a clan right? Who won the world tournament... and that prodigy song in their video, spitfire... you know, stealing names isnt cool...

Like, using some one else`s clan tag. You shouldnt do that...

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-01-22 14:55:40)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6640|UK
That's a strange looking reset. He seems to have been improperly reset.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6383|Pittsburgh, PA USA

liquidat0r wrote:

That's a strange looking reset. He seems to have been improperly reset.
I thought you always kept your rank when you got reset? Or is it the other way around where you keep your points or something.....you do keep something, right?
Flaming_Maniac

Fredrik wrote:

You know that codeseven was a clan right? Who won the world tournament... and that prodigy song in their video, spitfire... you know, stealing names isnt cool...

That's why I was askiung if he was in code7. How do you know he isn't? Or he could have been part of the clan but not in their competition team.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6676|under there hayousaidunderwear
codeseven.spitfire
+5|6334|Margaritaville

Fredrik wrote:

I guess we should clarify that I did watch that vid, I'm not in C7. I just thoroughly enjoyed it and the noob that I am, I kinda made a c7 name, yea.. =P The world isnt over though.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6538|dunno
lol he padded with me.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
wtf so your not the spitfire member of the codeseven clan?  You just copied it?

/respect
Not
Great success!
+216|6589|Chandler, AZ

codeseven.spitfire wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

I guess we should clarify that I did watch that vid, I'm not in C7. I just thoroughly enjoyed it and the noob that I am, I kinda made a c7 name, yea.. =P The world isnt over though.
... mmk

Yeah the world isn't over but my god it may as well be for you. My advice is to "Duck and Cover" from the incoming solo-guided flame attack.
codeseven.spitfire
+5|6334|Margaritaville
Ill just delete the post if it gets too crowded with children that cant handle a name stealer
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6662|Norway

Are you sure? ah, well, ok then, i guess will see the morning after all
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6358|Cali

TheLostOne wrote:

FlamingPhenix wrote:

He got Reset dude
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6634|Gold coast, Aus.

Fredrik wrote:

Lol, i didn't think you were good enough to be in codeseven.
Scardaddy
+37|6405|UK
Screwwing
Flaming_Maniac

This is how I felt when I learned a friend of my friend's online name is Fatal1ty516...just no
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6383|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Do you have issues sir? Low self-confidence maybe? Do you know there is doctors & medication's that can help you with that? It's ok to be yourself, even if you may be a loser (which I'm not saying you are or aren't).

Would you like us to find some help for you, would you like the suicide hotline phone number? It really isn't worth it to take your own life in most situations but I think we could make an exception for you
majorassult
I <3 ak101

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

This is how I felt when I learned a friend of my friend's online name is Fatal1ty516...just no
hahahaha
doubleclutch16
+1|6325|THE LAND OF NOOBS
ethier he bought his account on ebay or hes stat padding

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard