+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6411|The Gem Saloon

ATG wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Colfax wrote:

Every time something positive comes out of Iraq (terrorist plot foiled) you liberals scream conspiracy.  Its getting old.  Think of something original.
Um lol.. the attack was probably planned in retaliation to you being there in the first place. No al quada bullshit please. They do not exist, they never did, all it is is a group of old men who hire out people to walk with them in videos to make it out it some huge group.
Wow.
doesnt surprise me at all.
that cat called me a "gun-toting hillbilly terrorist" among other things because i support exporting a war to save civilians lives.
little does he know that i tote knives too
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6688|UK

Kmarion wrote:

http://www.newschannel10.com/global/story.asp?s=5973232
Not bad for a bunch of old men.
Read my post again Kman
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

Parker wrote:

ATG wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Um lol.. the attack was probably planned in retaliation to you being there in the first place. No al quada bullshit please. They do not exist, they never did, all it is is a group of old men who hire out people to walk with them in videos to make it out it some huge group.
Wow.
doesnt surprise me at all.
that cat called me a "gun-toting hillbilly terrorist" among other things because i support exporting a war to save civilians lives.
little does he know that i tote knives too
i'm sorry, but that cracked me up!

why do you keep calling people 'cat'?!

Last edited by m3thod (2007-01-22 15:12:09)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

m3thod wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Read my post again Kman
There is a Hierarchy in fact though. And no, Osama does not call the shots generally. There is structure and a chain of command. I also believe that when ever a Ayman al-Zawahiri is killed there are many waiting to take his place. Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying m3thod though.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

Kmarion wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Read my post again Kman
There is a Hierarchy in fact though. And no, Osama does not call the shots generally. There is structure and a chain of command. I also believe that when ever a Ayman al-Zawahiri is killed there are many waiting to take his place. Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying m3thod though.
The hierarchy and chain of command is at best dysfunctional and at worst non-existent.  The wikipedia information is just that, information.  There is no credible source to factualise the information.  I refuse to believe these 2 gimpy old tards rule the terrorist world.

All we see is OBL and 4eyes taking credit for everything, yet i bet they have no idea what on earth is materialising beyond the cave mouth or Pakistan/Afghan mountain safe house.  The Al Qaeda name been developed from negative spin into a monster its masters can no longer control leading to an untold number of deranged men, women and children picking up arms in its name.  They have 1 common enemy; to kill the Americans, why do you need a chain of command when there is one goal?  OBL & 4eyes now only serve as motivational and propaganda mouthpieces.

Al Qaeda is now just a name that ALL nutjobs can use in unison in there quest for blooda and death.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6661|United States - Illinois

jonsimon wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

I'd love to see some hard proof either way on the whole "Al-Qaeda doesn't exist" theory.
I'd love to see some hard proof either way on the whole "Terrorists are plotting to kill us" theory.
Your hard proof

1983 - Bombing of US Embassy in Beirut, April 18, 1983 (Hezbollah)
1983 - Bombing of Marine Barracks, Beirut, Oct 23, 1983
1985 - TWA Flight 847 hijacked, U.S. Navy diver killed (Hezbollah)
1985 - Achille Lauro hijacking, wheel-chair bound American killed by (palestinian terrorists )
1986 - Four Americans were killed and nine people, including five Americans, were injured when a bomb exploded aboard TWA Flight 840 as it traveled from Rome to Athens. The aircraft was able to land safely at Athens airport.  ( Arab Revolutionary Cells )
1993 - First World Trade Center bombing, February 26: 6 Killed, 1,000 injured (Arab Islamist terrorists)
1996 - Khobar Towers bombing: 19 American servicemen killed (individuals identified as terrorist members of Hizballah Al-Hijaz (Saudi Hezbollah) )
1998 - US embassy bombings: U.S. Kenya Embassy blown up, 214 killed (12 Americans); U.S. Tanzania Embassy blown up, 10 killed ( Al Qaeda)
2000 - USS Cole attacked, 17 U.S. Navy sailors killed ( Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda terrorist organization)
2001 - September 11 attacks, thousands killed (al-Qaeda)

Discredit all these and call them conspiracies libs
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

m3thod wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Read my post again Kman
The hierarchy and chain of command is at best dysfunctional and at worst non-existent.  The wikipedia information is just that, information.  There is no credible source to factualise the information.  I refuse to believe these 2 gimpy old tards rule the terrorist world.

All we see is OBL and 4eyes taking credit for everything, yet i bet they have no idea what on earth is materialising beyond the cave mouth or Pakistan/Afghan mountain safe house.  The Al Qaeda name been developed from negative spin into a monster its masters can no longer control leading to an untold number of deranged men, women and children picking up arms in its name.  They have 1 common enemy; to kill the Americans, why do you need a chain of command when there is one goal?  OBL & 4eyes now only serve as motivational and propaganda mouthpieces.

Al Qaeda is now just a name that ALL nutjobs can use in unison in there quest for blooda and death.
So your reply is more a matter of opinion rather than information?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485

Colfax wrote:

Yeah pull out of Iraq...great idea....
But if we pull out they have no reason to attack us. By staying we attarct this stuff.
UGADawgs
+13|6338|South Carolina, US

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Colfax wrote:

But if we pull out they have no reason to attack us. By staying we attarct this stuff.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (breath) ha ha ha ha ha!

"Terrorists won't attack us if we get out of Iraq!"? Hilarious! Great joke! Ha ha ha!
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Colfax wrote:

back to the stats page for you my friend

edit

dont be too hard on him, just a tad misguided....maybe's he young?

Last edited by m3thod (2007-01-22 15:57:31)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6782|Toronto Canada
thats a good thing for the US government and economy. More defense contracts, more shit to rebuild. I guess its in the US's best interest to attack as many countries pursuing an ideology instead of an actualy foe. RIGHT???
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

kessel! wrote:

thats a good thing for the US government and economy. More defense contracts, more shit to rebuild. I guess its in the US's best interest to attack as many countries pursuing an ideology instead of an actualy foe. RIGHT???
War is big business.  Lockhead, Boeing, Northrop, halliburton etc have to make money somehow.

edit

I'll add BAe before i get slaughtered by dem lot!

Last edited by m3thod (2007-01-22 16:12:04)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6664|Peoria

Elamdri wrote:

I'd love to see some hard proof either way on the whole "Al-Qaeda doesn't exist" theory.
In case anyone was wondering, that was a joke. Hence the quotes.
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

Kmarion wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Al Qaeda is now just a name that ALL nutjobs can use in unison in there quest for blood and death.
So your reply is more a matter of opinion rather than information?
Without cold hard facts all information can be interpreted as opinion.

Last edited by m3thod (2007-01-22 16:08:41)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6587|Portland, OR, USA

Vilham wrote:

Colfax wrote:

Every time something positive comes out of Iraq (terrorist plot foiled) you liberals scream conspiracy.  Its getting old.  Think of something original.
That is that part that no one gets.  If some group of imperialists came in took over our government and started ruling our lives, we'd be over there in a heartbeat.  I'd be fine if someone wanted to get rid of the current government, just as long as they didn't hang around and change everything.

We'll see about the Al Quada part part though...
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

Elamdri wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

In case anyone was wondering, that was a joke. Hence the quotes.
Shit is serious in this section kiddo.

Last edited by m3thod (2007-01-22 16:08:55)

crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6671|Teesside, UK

Kmarion wrote:

Neither was this, the same old men were responsible for the 2003 USA power blackout:
http://english.daralhayat.com/arab_news … story.html

Except it was bullshit, the failure was caused by faulty alarm systems and other things.

I think the point that was being made is that the media believe Al Qaeda is like a giant army poised to attack.  Maybe they are or maybe their not but want you to think that.  Maybe their random pockets of bad guys who hate the same thing but are off doing their own thing.

I don't know either way but it does seem like Al Qaeda like to take credit for things even when they had nothing to do with it to stir shit up.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Well, there's no way to prove it one way or the other.  Yeah, we may be preventing terrorist attacks...or they may just not be happening.  It's like saying that the shirt I'm wearing repels tigers.  I don't see any tigers around here, so by your logic, it must be true.
Only if tigers were attacking before you wore the fuckin shirt right?? Cuz the US was getting attacked for 10 years prior.

I love it, no terror attacks and it is no big deal. As soon as one hits, you will want Bush's head on a platter for allowing it to happen.....God, I hate liberals.
m3thod
+2,197|6688|UK

lowing wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Well, there's no way to prove it one way or the other.  Yeah, we may be preventing terrorist attacks...or they may just not be happening.  It's like saying that the shirt I'm wearing repels tigers.  I don't see any tigers around here, so by your logic, it must be true.
Only if tigers were attacking before you wore the fuckin shirt right?? Cuz the US was getting attacked for 10 years prior.

I love it, no terror attacks and it is no big deal. As soon as one hits, you will want Bush's head on a platter for allowing it to happen.....God, I hate liberals.
Who is responsible for the security of the USA?  You Damn fucking right.  Billions of dollars are pumped into the CIA, FBI and NSA and yet they still managed a royal fuck up.

You damn right Bush's head should be rolling.  You know what your problem is Lowers? you can only appropriate blame to the Libs.  Its tiresome.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6587|Portland, OR, USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Who is responsible for the security of the USA?  You Damn fucking right.  Billions of dollars are pumped into the CIA, FBI and NSA and yet they still managed a royal fuck up.

You damn right Bush's head should be rolling.  You know what your problem is Lowers? you can only appropriate blame to the Libs.  Its tiresome.
Not only Bush, it was an entire administration fuck up.  Blame the liberals, God shove it up your ass.  The entire government is deteriorating at a rate much faster than I would have ever imagined and it just as hell isn't just the liberals fault.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

tough shit, I call it like I see it. It is liberals protesting at soldiers funerals, it is liberals who want to cut defense and weaken our nation. It is liberals who print war plans in the fuckin' newspapers, it is liberals who did nothing for a decade of terror attacks.........AND,.......................it is LIBERALS who the terrorists hope get into the white house. The liberals have the support of terrorists, os you tell me, who is fucked up, again??
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6462|The Land of Scott Walker

m3thod wrote:

you can only appropriate blame to the Libs.  Its tiresome.
And you can only blame the "neocons".  Point?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6598|SE London

Stingray24 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

you can only appropriate blame to the Libs.  Its tiresome.
And you can only blame the "neocons".  Point?
Hang on, since when was any of this the libs or the cons fault? It's the insurgents fault surely.

We can bitch about the actions of various political factions all we want but they're not the ones out blowing stuff up (not 'our' stuff anyway).
jonsimon
+224|6512

Kmarion wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

I'd love to see some hard proof either way on the whole "Terrorists are plotting to kill us" theory.
http://i14.tinypic.com/40c3t6v.jpg
Hard proof
Actually that is hard proof that a building fell. That picture provides no deductive evidence that any terrorists are plotting to kill us or, alternatively, that no terrorists are planning to kill us.

Last edited by jonsimon (2007-01-22 17:46:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard