Colfax
PR Only
+70|6645|United States - Illinois
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2813235&page=1

Yeah pull out of Iraq...great idea....

Discuss

Last edited by Colfax (2007-01-22 13:48:59)

Archer
rapes face
+161|6425|Canuckistan
I'm probably wrong, but this might just be a diversion.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
Yeah, hear one story with no sources behind it, but believe it entirely...great idea...
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Colfax wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2813235&page=2

Yeah pull out of Iraq...great idea....

Discuss
Doesn't make a difference if you're there or not now really. 

Shia vs Sunni and the Americans have ring side tickets.

*Ding Ding*

Happy carnage watching.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|NÃ¥rvei

Was only a matter of time before the US government could falsify something so stupid as this to try and justify the war on Iraq !

And no i can`t prove the documents are false, but the probability that they are not is very slim !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Colfax
PR Only
Every time something positive comes out of Iraq (terrorist plot foiled) you liberals scream conspiracy.  Its getting old.  Think of something original.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
Well, there's no way to prove it one way or the other.  Yeah, we may be preventing terrorist attacks...or they may just not be happening.  It's like saying that the shirt I'm wearing repels tigers.  I don't see any tigers around here, so by your logic, it must be true.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6769

Colfax wrote:

Every time something positive comes out of Iraq (terrorist plot foiled) you liberals scream conspiracy.  Its getting old.  Think of something original.
Thats cos after about 2 days of a story like this it turns out to be a load of shite.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

Colfax wrote:

Um lol.. the attack was probably planned in retaliation to you being there in the first place. No al quada bullshit please. They do not exist, they never did, all it is is a group of old men who hire out people to walk with them in videos to make it out it some huge group.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

Vilham wrote:

Colfax wrote:

Um lol.. the attack was probably planned in retaliation to you being there in the first place. No al quada bullshit please. They do not exist, they never did, all it is is a group of old men who hire out people to walk with them in videos to make it out it some huge group.
Wow.
topal63
. . .
+533|6719

ATG wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Colfax wrote:

Wow.
Ooooooooo...... to your Wow.
Colfax
PR Only

ATG wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Colfax wrote:

Wow.
Second
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

My ass.
Fen321
+54|6499|Singularity
The documents are 6 months old.....................wtf.... haha what took them so long to report such a cherry happy go lucky bust!

Who would of thought they would be planning on using student visas again, fuck this terrorist are sooo freaking smart. They almost outwitted us again!
Colfax
PR Only

Fen321 wrote:

The documents are 6 months old.....................wtf.... haha what took them so long to report such a cherry happy go lucky bust!

Who would of thought they would be planning on using student visas again, fuck this terrorist are sooo freaking smart. They almost outwitted us again!
They found them in a raid just recently not 6 months ago.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria
I'd love to see some hard proof either way on the whole "Al-Qaeda doesn't exist" theory.
jonsimon
+224|6496

Elamdri wrote:

I'd love to see some hard proof either way on the whole "Al-Qaeda doesn't exist" theory.
I'd love to see some hard proof either way on the whole "Terrorists are plotting to kill us" theory.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
*cough* media propaganda *cough*
Colfax
PR Only

jonsimon wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

I'd love to see some hard proof either way on the whole "Terrorists are plotting to kill us" theory.
Have you never seen a Bin Laden video?

oh and the Embassy Bombing, U S S Cole, WTC bombing (1st ), 9/11?

Last edited by Colfax (2007-01-22 15:01:18)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
have you ever realized that those are usually dubbed poorly? Jealous of your freedom? What freedom?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Colfax wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

Have you never seen a Bin Laden video?
...so could the terrorists not be saying the same about the US?  Have you never seen a GWB video?

Sorry, I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but it seems as though any argument posted in this thread could go both ways.

...except for my tiger repelling shirt.  That one is actually true.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6395|The Gem Saloon

jonsimon wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

what was 9-11?
or are you one of the cats that think the government did it?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

I really wonder why those asshats at ABC decided to make their domain name "go.com", and then put their actual sites on subdomains. Assholes.

Anyways I don't see what staying in or pulling out would do either way. For every plan (which was probably a rough draft) that we sieze, chances are there's another one out there. Yes I pulled this statistic out of my ass but makes sense to me.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

jonsimon wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

https://i14.tinypic.com/40c3t6v.jpg
Hard proof
Xbone Stormsurgezz
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Elamdri wrote:

It does 'exist' but not in the state our beloved neo cons lead us to believe.

At the top hierarchy there is a gimpy old man with gimpy legs who needs to be strapped to a dialysis machine 3 times a week.  next to him is a gimpy four eyed loser who talks shit all day.  That's it.

Oh! And below these 2 aholes are a untold number of disparate jihadi dorks who club together willy nilly and pledge allegiance to Al Qaeda, which is essentially the greatest ever marketing ploy.

Someone or something just give a unlimited number of nutcases a sense of belonging and purpose.  Way to go!

Last edited by m3thod (2007-01-22 15:13:11)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard