Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6759
When there's many people at helipad/runway pressing E down waiting for the chopper/jet spawn, who's gonna get it? What things affect who's gonna get the chopper/jet?
']['error
Banned
+630|6784|The Netherlands
who stands closest to the cockpit of the spawning vehicle
MrE`158
+103|6763

Hacial wrote:

When there's many people at helipad/runway pressing E down waiting for the chopper/jet spawn, who's gonna get it? What things affect who's gonna get the chopper/jet?
The guy who's the best with the M95.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6832|England

']['error wrote:

who stands closest to the cockpit of the spawning vehicle
jord
+2,382|6818|The North, beyond the wall.
Whichever guy is holding E instead of rapidly tapping it.
nlsme
+48|6555|new york

MrE`158 wrote:

Hacial wrote:

The last guy to be left out who HAS an M95.I have seen six people in a row stand and wait for a J-10 the whole round. I had it almost the whole round, but died. I come back and they are all standing there bunnyhopping while standing still. I watch as one gets it, sniped. Then the tker got it, sniped. So on and so on till a pvc finally took off. At wich point all the tkers spawned, ran right back to the hanger and proceeded to bunny hop. I said a few choice words(as I hate when my whole team does stupid shit like that), chucked a nade in the middle of the pack and disconnected.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6592|Cambridge, UK

1 will get it... but both still need life
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6619|Trondheim, Norway

nlsme wrote:

MrE`158 wrote:

Hacial wrote:

The last guy to be left out who HAS an M95.I have seen six people in a row stand and wait for a J-10 the whole round. I had it almost the whole round, but died. I come back and they are all standing there bunnyhopping while standing still. I watch as one gets it, sniped. Then the tker got it, sniped. So on and so on till a pvc finally took off. At wich point all the tkers spawned, ran right back to the hanger and proceeded to bunny hop. I said a few choice words(as I hate when my whole team does stupid shit like that), chucked a nade in the middle of the pack and disconnected.
Good work. And the one with the fastest connection and computer also affects.
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6780|Montréal, Québec

jord wrote:

... holding E instead of rapidly tapping it.
Who the F*ck do that ? Even when i was a noob i never done that.

And btw, some people know exactly where to stand and a :guide to steal vehicles from your teamtes. would be nice LMAO !
MrE`158
+103|6763
Yeah, I 'naded a mob of hangar-squatters myself last night.  On Tabarra Quarry, 10 players on the team (to the EU's 11) and FOUR of the stupid fuckers were waiting for the Su34 to spawn (and it was still in the air at the time.  So, I typed a rant into the chat, left them an explosive to play with and ran off to grab a tank and try and actually have some effect on the game.
|=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo.
+26|6523|California

MrE`158 wrote:

Yeah, I 'naded a mob of hangar-squatters myself last night.  On Tabarra Quarry, 10 players on the team (to the EU's 11) and FOUR of the stupid fuckers were waiting for the Su34 to spawn (and it was still in the air at the time.  So, I typed a rant into the chat, left them an explosive to play with and ran off to grab a tank and try and actually have some effect on the game.
*Ooooh*... I wouldn't like to cross paths with you on a big sunny alley

Last edited by |=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo. (2007-01-22 10:17:51)

Ryan
+1,230|6983|Alberta, Canada

jord wrote:

Whichever guy is holding E instead of rapidly tapping it.
Teehee... are you referring to me?
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6739|S.C.
I never bother with helicopters or jets, just too much hassle.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6485|Twyford, UK
The guy who planted AT mines on the runway, or has the AT rocket at the end.
The_Jester
+52|6631|Italy

MrE`158 wrote:

I fucking hate people like that. I load very fast, and usually can pick my vehicle of choice. Sometimes I do some stupid shit and crash in 2 minutes. Fine, I take a tank/jeep and let someone else use the jet.
But sometimes I get killed like 15 minutes into the round, respawn at the airfield and there is half team still waiting there doing nothing at all. Look at the scoreboard, all  0 0 0 0. Just waiting there round after round for a fucking jet. Then some random corporal nubshit get it and crash in 30 seconds. And the other muppets still waiting there.
Imo, those are the people who really deserve a kick. Not spawncamp/baserape bs. Stop camping and go fucking play and help the team.

It's really really aggravating. Basically you have to end every single round in a jet with 0 deaths, because every time you die, it's ALWAYS the same boring shit with tkers, campers, blockers.

Or when the team is actually playing, no camping muppets waiting for a jet for 20 minutes, you are waiting there alone for YOUR jet and some random idiot who just joined the server see you. Guess what? Obviously he comes there at full speed, pushing two or three times just to affirm his brainlessness and tries to get the jet.
You fucking see a person alone on the airfield? GUESS WHAT HE'S DOING THERE FFS.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6908|Tenn
lol thats funny you mention that. there was a guy last night tk'ing for the jets every round. so at the start of a few round i spawned with the m95 at the airfield JUST to snipe the guy out so someone else(that didnt spawn as sniper w/ 50 cal) will use it. like the 1-star or the Col. I refuse to stand for MORONS tk'ing for vehicles.

lol so then i pick the guy up in the car and take him as far away as possible from the jet, then i spam "get out". then he tries to get me to force tk him with a fav.

gotta love teh stupid people
nlsme
+48|6555|new york
Another good example of how retarded these peope are.

So I am in the jet from the start of the round, but everytime I fly over the airfield I see many peopke just sitting there. Well, I have made the chopper from the other team give up for the time being. I figure I can be  pretty effective in a stolen cobra, so I bail out the jet and steal the cobra. Why, I figure it will at least make one of them do SOMETHING. I proceed to hold my own with said cobra when low and behold, the enemy has managed to steal that very same J-10 right from under the nose of the 6 smurfs that were always fighting for it. Seriously, WTF!!! Now I have to spend the rest of the round duking it out Cobra vs. J-10. Meanwhile the other J-10 makes NO effort to get our jet back. Instead they spend the whole round raping the EMPTY heli pad from wich I stole my beauty from. And more then once, my own J-10 sees me, and says "If I stay in bomb mode he won,t hear my missiles and I can get him", makes several passes on me, Ignoring the negative negative negative spamming from the BLUE cobra, till LOW AND BEHOLD, KABOOM. nlsme teamkills NUBBISHIDIOT#1. You have been punished for a teamkill. Spawn back at airfiled thinking "that enemy in the J-10 isn't that good, I'll get it back for our team. Boom NUBBISHIDIOT#1 teamkills nlsme........ Best part. Revenge. I switch teams, jump in my beauty of a cobra, start waiting. Sure enough I hear ting ting ting . Take some evasive, Spot him and wait. Boom nlsme ah1z NUBBISHIDIOT#1. Proceed to rape the guy with my hellfire the rest of the round. True story, although cannot remember his name.       

Last edited by nlsme (2007-01-22 11:19:26)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6789
Noob ejector..boom..headshot

You have been punished for a teamkill
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6706|England

The other night I was on Road Rage. Now, usually when I play this game and go for jets, its on Wake that really poses a problem every time.

This guy was sat at the MEC airfield. He never once tried to get a jet. Just stood by the side. As soon as the jet started moving, he ran and dived in front of it. Tked, punish. Start again.
He did this about 5 times, to me twice. He even started tking the pilots on the ground.
I got sick of it. I tked/revived/tked/revived/tked/revived - kicked for having a negative score.

I rarely get that pissed off, but he deserved it. This guy http://bf2s.com/player/63227331/ is now definitly on my kidnap target list.
The_Jester
+52|6631|Italy
AF seems to be an idiot magnet.
I'm banned from the Gotland server (temp ban, I guess) for 6 punished tk's. All 6 was autopunish to an idiot blocking my jet.
JaggedPanther
+61|6614
Just another reason to put mobile AA on every map with jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jets 'as is' makes BF2 almost retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6803|under there hayousaidunderwear
Whoever is the best with it deserves it, but yeah it's whoever is the closest to the cockpit.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6883|Reality

The_Jester wrote:

AF seems to be an idiot magnet.
I'm banned from the Gotland server (temp ban, I guess) for 6 punished tk's. All 6 was autopunish to an idiot blocking my jet.
Not to mention EF
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6670|Boston, MA

The_Jester wrote:

MrE`158 wrote:

I fucking hate people like that. I load very fast, and usually can pick my vehicle of choice. Sometimes I do some stupid shit and crash in 2 minutes. Fine, I take a tank/jeep and let someone else use the jet.
But sometimes I get killed like 15 minutes into the round, respawn at the airfield and there is half team still waiting there doing nothing at all. Look at the scoreboard, all  0 0 0 0. Just waiting there round after round for a fucking jet. Then some random corporal nubshit get it and crash in 30 seconds. And the other muppets still waiting there.
Imo, those are the people who really deserve a kick. Not spawncamp/baserape bs. Stop camping and go fucking play and help the team.

It's really really aggravating. Basically you have to end every single round in a jet with 0 deaths, because every time you die, it's ALWAYS the same boring shit with tkers, campers, blockers.

Or when the team is actually playing, no camping muppets waiting for a jet for 20 minutes, you are waiting there alone for YOUR jet and some random idiot who just joined the server see you. Guess what? Obviously he comes there at full speed, pushing two or three times just to affirm his brainlessness and tries to get the jet.
You fucking see a person alone on the airfield? GUESS WHAT HE'S DOING THERE FFS.
Yes, I agree 100%. Those people are wasting server slots, people who actually want to play with their buddies could join the server, but no, people go in there and wait, sometimes not getting the jet for the entire round. Whoever does that is a fuckin loser imo. +1 for the perfect post of the topic.
bodrider
+0|6452
So is it better to tap E or hold E down, I usually tap E but I'm not sure if that actually works or not?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard