cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien
i heard paintball is very popular in the us (and in other countries)!

do u play paintball?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida
No but i really really want to, it looks like wicked fun
15 more years! 15 more years!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon
i did before i was 21, then i got the real stuff..............
Leprechaun56
Proud Infantry Whore
+31|6585|U.S.A
yep its pretty fun, i only play in the woods, i think speedball is gay.
kiteboarderni
+62|6682
speedball?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon
yes speedball is a giant waste of paint.
i used to sport an evo autococker with a 14 inch DYE....it was pretty sweet
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6447|EE Chat
Its a hell of a lot of fun. The best is when you shoot someone right on the mask. Pwned!
Leprechaun56
Proud Infantry Whore
+31|6585|U.S.A

kiteboarderni wrote:

speedball?
that is what the tournament pro teams play. They use mostly inflatable bunkers, and shoot like a case of paint a game. I think its pretty gay, but it seems to be popular.
unholypoo
unholy what?
+10|6383
I love woodsball, have an A=5 =]
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
yeah i got a a5 too, with car stock and flatline barrel. but im thinking of getting a ben tippmann apex barrel and playing without the stock. it seems easier without it.
Crusty
+11|6779
I used to play all the time but now I'm in college and cant find time (or a place) to go. I still sport my Spyder E99 with the 14" Dye Boomstick Barrel. damn i really want to play! Woodsball is the best!
unholypoo
unholy what?
+10|6383

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

yeah i got a a5 too, with car stock and flatline barrel. but im thinking of getting a ben tippmann apex barrel and playing without the stock. it seems easier without it.
I love my stock man, can't play without it.
kiteboarderni
+62|6682
ahh ok. i airsoft
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6641|Montréal, Québec
Pretty fun to play with friends, i've never played in woods but it is probably awesome. Im thinking about going to a recball game with my BF2 friends ( well those that live in montreal) . I have a Impulse eclipse with nitro thats about it for my gun ...
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada

unholypoo wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

I love my stock man, can't play without it.
really? i find it gets in the way on the field (less manuverable), i can see where it would be handy in a warehouse game where everything is tight though.
Executiator
+69|6422
How many of you speedball bashers have actually played speedball?

I used to be a huge rec player and bash speedball all the time. But then i actually played it and it was fricken awesome.

But now im in college and have no money so fuck paintball. Big money sucker.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada

Executiator wrote:

I used to be a huge rec player and bash speedball all the time. But then i actually played it and it was fricken awesome.

thats just it, im down for the occasional speedball match, but it sucks your money up so much, i prefer the idea of scenario though for the war experience, speedball feels a bit to much like a water fight with super soakers to me.
weasel_thingo
+74|6328

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

No but i really really want to, it looks like wicked fun
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

i heard paintball is very popular in the us (and in other countries)!

do u play paintball?
Yep, pretty good fun... I play whenever I can aka not as often as I'd like.

not D&ST though I think...
ƒ³
Archer
rapes face
+161|6425|Canuckistan
Paintball ftl Airsoft ftw.
unholypoo
unholy what?
+10|6383

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Executiator wrote:

thats just it, im down for the occasional speedball match, but it sucks your money up so much, i prefer the idea of scenario though for the war experience, speedball feels a bit to much like a water fight with super soakers to me.
Oh man, I fricken love scenario games, I usually play them here http://www.bearclawpaintball.com/. It rocks, but its a state away though. I like speedball, where I usually play, they have speed and woodsball fields, so we will play woodsball most of the day, and when one of us runs out of paint or air, we will do 1 on 1 in the speedball fields.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land
I don't like speedball much, i don't like the airbunkers.  I play with my friends up on a nearby hill, now thats fun
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6363|Vancouver
Big paintball player here.

I've played at a couple of tournaments, our team doing quite well. However, I prefer to play for fun better. I prefer woodsball, especially scenario games. My marker is broken right now, though, so I'm going to put some money into it to make it a little better.
GR34
+215|6546|ALBERTA> CANADA
i do lol one time i actually tryed dolfhin diving i got shot right in the head twice
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6526|dunno
I play speedball every weekend.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard