Newcastle brown ale is my beer of choice but i like to
     drink Humbolt Hemp Ale when i can.
killazpdx
+-2|6735|Portland,Oregon
none of the above...
Gotta be Mickey's..... maybe OE wit some orange juice
General_Nuts
+1|6771
Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat has got to be my fav.  Wachusett Blueberry is damn good (local beer in Massachusetts), and Budlight is definitely the beer of choice for drinking games.  Another good one for fans of darker beers... Molson XXX.  Don't know of many six packs that can get someone completely plastered.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra

General_Nuts wrote:

Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat has got to be my fav.  Wachusett Blueberry is damn good (local beer in Massachusetts), and Budlight is definitely the beer of choice for drinking games.  Another good one for fans of darker beers... Molson XXX.  Don't know of many six packs that can get someone completely plastered.
you cant use light beer for drinking games!!!!!! its against guy code.

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-11-29 22:25:45)

freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6753
What no Chimay? Or Tremens?
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6826|Netherlands
www.heineken.nl   http://www.heineken.nl/domains/heineken … illing.wav

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2005-11-30 01:47:00)

Hr_Amdi
+0|6762|Denmark
TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG TUBORG

www.tuborg.com

Otherwise Carlsberg if I must ( www.carlsberg.com )

Last edited by Hr_Amdi (2005-11-30 01:41:09)

skanktank
+0|6736

killazpdx wrote:

none of the above...
Gotta be Mickey's..... maybe OE wit some orange juice
mickey's is on the list from above i guess i spelled it wrong but also a good tasting mass produced beer
vjs
+19|6772
La fine due monde <-- not really beer but its sold as beer.

Other good ones...

Fat Tire or anything Fat tire brand

What about lab lite or blue but then again what is beer anyways, hummmmmm beeeeeeerrrrr
killazpdx
+-2|6735|Portland,Oregon
yeah fat tire is good too. also if you live in the pacific northwest there are alot of local breweries that make some damn good brew
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

thats the one with the bicicle on it right?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838
I can't believe you don't have Miller Genuine Draft? My G'ma gave me all here stock in it. It has been making me stronger smarter and better looking since I was 13!
skanktank
+0|6736

Horseman 77 wrote:

I can't believe you don't have Miller Genuine Draft? My G'ma gave me all here stock in it. It has been making me stronger smarter and better looking since I was 13!
the reason i didnt put  MGD on the list is because ITS PISS. I mean seriously the only advantage to drinking beer like that is it gets u drunk, otherwise u could just pee in a pitcher, cool and enjoy. I go for beers with taste. im not trying to bag on your taste cuz someone might actually like drinking other ppl's piss. I guess what im trying to say is that everyone has there own taste in beer?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

I'm a chivas man.

But when it comes to beer I like erdinger and hoegarden
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders
Palm.
Or Duvel.
Or Orval.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland
Heineken, ofcourse:).
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838

skanktank wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

the reason i didnt put  MGD on the list is because ITS PISS. I mean seriously the only advantage to drinking beer like that is it gets u drunk, otherwise u could just pee in a pitcher, cool and enjoy. I go for beers with taste. im not trying to bag on your taste cuz someone might actually like drinking other ppl's piss. I guess what im trying to say is that everyone has there own taste in beer?
blueberry ale,.. cherry ale lol
check the box that says " gets you drunk "
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838
Did anyone ever hear of a Beer called " Orange Boom or Orangeboom " I did some adds for it when I was a photographer and never saw it again. I think it dutch or something.
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6730|USA
flavor beer is like flavor coffee.......ment for f@gs
pete01
+0|6756
Newcastle Brown Ale.  Ringwood Old Thumber is great also.
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6794|Canberra, Australia
Stella Artoia, Crown Larger, Boags, Heinakan, Asahi.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
heineken tastes so generic, the hops have no character at all.

guiness ftw.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6750|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL

Horseman 77 wrote:

Did anyone ever hear of a Beer called " Orange Boom or Orangeboom " I did some adds for it when I was a photographer and never saw it again. I think it dutch or something.
It's Dutch...had it while I was staying in Utrecht 7 years ago...

My normal beers are Alaskan Amber or Fat Tire...during different seasons it changes up, tho...for example, I've been drinking Mac Frost today as Holiday Beers are nifty. In the Spring it'll likely be a Bock...Summer is for Hefeweizen or such...
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6826|Netherlands

Horseman 77 wrote:

its called www.oranjeboom.nl

Krappyappy wrote:

heineken tastes so generic, the hops have no character at all.

guiness ftw.

ever tryed Heineken herfstbok? 

Brit  ales are piss.....

btw....if it aint Dutch......it aint much.!

same with cheese  ,  flowers, waterworks, shipyards,aircraft, enginering,.and    weed...oops

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2005-12-05 03:17:15)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
Sleeman's Honey Brown.

One, it's Canadian.  Sorry all, but Canadian beers are just better.  Two...it's just awesome.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard