stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6490|Sheffield-England
ok so i was on this jalalalalalalalalabad server and i continually asked for a supply drop at my position..... whenever i asked he just put a supply drop at the first MEC base...... wtf!!?!? i got so angry that i went over to our commander and continually kidnapped hm until i was kicked at -45 points.... any1 else got so angry they did this?
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6359|Belfast
yeah
ff was off tho
same thing except on karkand!
the fag commander wasnt giving me ANY stuff and i went up to him and he was AFK (wat a noob)
there was no munty so he stayed (omfg)
i fired 2 clips at him (at that point i didnt no ff was off but it say on the loading screen)
nOOB commander
peyrac
+8|6370
agreed. no i usually dont kill them so many times i wrote them a lot of bad words. always. but hell... I JUST HATE RETARDED COMMANDERS. when i see them commanding... i start thinking that being commander is the worst job in bf2 and also the hardest... OMG.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway

stkhoplite wrote:

ok so i was on this jalalalalalalalalabad server and i continually asked for a supply drop at my position..... whenever i asked he just put a supply drop at the first MEC base...... wtf!!?!? i got so angry that i went over to our commander and continually kidnapped hm until i was kicked at -45 points.... any1 else got so angry they did this?
Let me guess, you were sniper?

Do you think it was a hint that you should cap flags?

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-01-20 04:46:51)

Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6752

This is not worthy of a Thread.

Use This Thread.
psH
Banned
+217|6394|Sydney
Lol i was on a server with a couple of mates, when this gay rambo-commander starts using the UAV to spot MEC in some random base that nobody was assulting, i mean WTF , he could have just zoomed in...

OscaRomeoDelta was his name, if you see him, mutiny.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6333|Orrstrayleea
hmmmmm maybe not to the extent of your 40 something points but yes ive t.k'd my commander, only cause it was a mate with a higher rank than me that just gets commander to shit me-he doesnt even command, so one day i we were playing a sharqi, we were MEC, our team was shit so i just went anti tank with that shotgun unlock and i went where-ever he spawned and owned him
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6638|Warlord

Jestar12345 wrote:

This is not worthy of a Thread.

Use This Thread.
Agreed.

stkhoplite, we all hate sucky commanders, and yeah, it's frustrating as hell. But think about what it would be like here if everyone started a thread to complain about a bad commander (no clue what UAV is, AFK, being a tard spotting continuously for five minutes etc.) or some TKing numbnuts on their team? There wouldn't be any room for any other threads.

Fredrik wrote:

Let me guess, you were sniper?

Achem. It's not the job of every player to cap flags; they can help in other ways. Given the map you should know that it's practically a necessity early on to have countersnipers on the USMC side... that is unless there are no snipers of any skill on MEC.

And, for the record, just because someone is playing sniper doesn't mean they don't help with flags. Incidentally, your flag points aren't exactly amazing; stkhoplite's look like they're higher and I know mine are
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway
Try seeing it from the commanders point of view:
USMC haven't capped one single flag, which they have to, or else they will loose because the tickets are bleeding. But your team doesn't do that, they all play as snipers, thinking it`s a great tactic to defend your own uncap You order them to cap flags, nothing happens... Would you give them supplies?

Jalabad 32/64 = great map to play sniper, AS MEC, because you are defending.
Spawn as sniper in the USMC uncap = fail

Todd_Angelo wrote:

And, for the record, just because someone is playing sniper doesn't mean they don't help with flags. Incidentally, your flag points aren't exactly amazing; stkhoplite's look like they're higher and I know mine are
I don't cap so many flags, my squad does, i`m squad leader for the most, and if i`m not i`m the guy covering the spawns and running around securing the area. I dont care so much for points, and would NEVER throw a claymore at a flag to whore up points like you do.

Todd_Angelo`s stats wrote:

21.0512 flag points pr hour

Fredrik`s stats wrote:

16.0862 flag points pr hour

stkhoplite wrote:

9.5323 flag points pr hour
Your flag points are a little bit higher than mine, but that`s only thanks to your claymore spamming at flags.

Since you are bringing up stats in the first place:
Claymores counts for 40% of your kills! You should be ashamed of yourself...

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-01-20 07:37:37)

I{endo
+20|6428|berlin

Fredrik wrote:

why? it's rather a shame to take a game too serious...
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway

I{endo wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

why? it's rather a shame to take a game too serious...
Good point, but thats what most of us do here, Mr. claymore *******
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6656
just take some dead guys kit most of the players on jalalabad play support, so that way u dont have to rely on commander.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6638|Warlord

Fredrik wrote:

Try seeing it from the commanders point of view:
Yes, as frustrating as a camping team might be as commander in this situation you don't drop supplies to the enemy... or did you forget that little detail from the first post in your haste to condemn the use of the kit you irrationally hate the most?

Fredrik wrote:

Jalabad 32/64 = great map to play sniper, AS MEC, because you are defending.
Spawn as sniper in the USMC uncap = fail
Wrong. Too many snipers staying at the USMC uncap = lose.

But two things: one, you don't have to stay at the USMC uncap (regardless of kit). When I play Jalalabad on USMC I usually start as sniper and the first thing I do most of the time is make my way east, with the other guys that know what's important.

Two, you need snipers on your team in some situations. This is one of them; unless you think you can kill all the enemy snipers using the L85A1 at range... the reason that MEC can so often win that map in no-vehicle mode is that decent snipers, medics and support players can decimate wave after wave of attacking infantry.

Fredrik wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

I don't cap so many flags, my squad does, i`m squad leader for the most...
Fair enough but read on Macduff...

Fredrik wrote:

...and if i`m not i`m the guy covering the spawns and running around securing the area.
And covering the spawns is something snipers do too... is it only okay when a medic does it?

Fredrik wrote:

I dont care so much for points, and would NEVER throw a claymore at a flag to whore up points like you do.
You play medic primarily, don't make yourself look hypocritical preaching not to whore points!

If I wanted to use clays for points I would play Kark a lot and use them in high-traffic areas + spawns 95% of the time, since this would guarantee at least one kill for each one down.

I place clays at flags to help win the game, not for the points, although they are a nice bonus of course; do you revive people for the points or for another reason? If it's not for the points then it's to help the team win... is that only okay when a medic does it?

Spending a bit more time thinking about what you're posting might help you come across as less of an ass.

Fredrik wrote:

Your flag points are a little bit higher than mine...
A little?

Fredrik wrote:

...but that`s only thanks to your claymore spamming at flags.
Oh really, is that the reason? BTW, it's not spamming if you use them to defend flags you schmuck.

Todd_Angelo caps per hour 6.20, assists per hour 4.08, defends per hour 4.56
Fredshroom caps per hour 4.34, assists per hour 5.60, defends per hour 1.82

Did my claymores magically cap those flags for me too?

But wait, there's more... you asked for it ... let's compare like with like shall we? I think we should be looking at your first account, don't you? Oh I'm sorry, did you think I'd have forgotten?

Tjenare;_) caps per hour 3.61, assists per hour 2.96, defends per hour 1.83

You're now playing in a way that builds on the experience of over 1,200 freakin' hours of previous play AND what's more you now play no-vehicle mode "with 16 players, with only 8 players in each team... This is what my stats reflect." So no comparison of your current account's stats against a first/general account is even valid in the first place!

Now I suggest you take a crowbar to help extricate your foot from your mouth.

Fredrik wrote:

It's 21% You're not getting any more slack: learn to read FFS!

And no, I shouldn't be ashamed of myself. I play sniper most of the time, on city maps primarily; flags are life; claymores are a major portion of my kit... it would be plain stupid not to use them, just like GLs or 'nades... and I use them to try to help my team win (which they often do help with). So what's to be ashamed of?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6577|England

If Fredrik can come back against that, then ill be impressed.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway
Many good points there Todd, im gonna reply right away instead of doing research for 24 hours like you did

Todd_Angelo wrote:

You're now playing in a way that builds on the experience of over 1,200 freakin' hours of previous play
With all the different kits may i add... What you need to do is do the same thing, play the other kits. THEN you will learn that your team dont need snipers at all. Never, ever...

Still, we were talking about a frustrated commander. Like the OP said: He were camping between the uncap and the first mec flag. Let me quote myself and stick to the subject:

Fredrik wrote:

peyrac
+8|6370
today i went on DUTCH BASTARDS 24 players karkand server. we had commander all game and no uav. not even once. i put him on mutiny 2x but retards in my team put NO. so i asked admins to kick him. first they ignored me. then i started insulting commander with all possible bad words. no answer. after that admins asked him if he s here and suddently uav start running. so i thouht, this stupid motherfucker were here all game. i teamkilled him about 15x, teabagging him, knifing, leaving him to die, instead of reviving... too bad i am not hacker. because if i was i will be ruining his stats, name right now.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway
I`ve had ^that^ a couple of times. Once on a clan server: Most of the clan was on the other team, except our commander, who was idle. I complained of course, and got kicked for foul language. I dont think Tking is the way to go though...
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6638|Warlord

Snake wrote:

If Fredrik can come back against that, then ill be impressed.
As I was going to say: I'm sure he'll try. But actually coming back from that would be like asking Lazarus to rise without the help of Jesus LOL

Fredrik wrote:

Many good points there Todd...
Yes I know, that's why I made them.

Fredrik wrote:

im gonna reply right away instead of doing research for 24 hours like you did
I didn't check back for 24 hours; it's not like I'm hanging on your every word, believe me Freddy me ol' son.

It didn't take a lot of effort since you'd done all the work jamming your foot into your mouth

Fredrik wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

You're now playing in a way that builds on the experience of over 1,200 freakin' hours of previous play
With all the different kits may i add... What you need to do is do the same thing, play the other kits.
What a pathetic attempt to deflect attention. The only reason you played all kits on your first account was to get the expert combat badges... go on admit it. I know it's the only reason I put in enough time to get the vet badges. And it's not like your use of the kits was evenly balanced, was it? We each play the kits we like/enjoy the most; I play sniper the most not just because I like it but I do better as sniper, most of the time, than I can as the other kits (especially in SF). It would just be stupid for me to play as another class regularly; and unlike some people I'm not stupid.

Fredrik wrote:

THEN you will learn that your team dont need snipers at all. Never, ever...
I think fans of 'That 70s Show' will forgive me: you're just... you're an ass. And you're dumb. You're a...*angelic music* dumbass.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Two, you need snipers on your team in some situations. This is one of them; unless you think you can kill all the enemy snipers using the L85A1 at range... the reason that MEC can so often win that map in no-vehicle mode is that decent snipers, medics and support players can decimate wave after wave of attacking infantry.
No, i wouldnt say that, that gun sucks because you have to stand still or prone to hit anything with a scope. The m16 are far more effective, but you would know nothing about that...

Todd_Angelo wrote:

And covering the spawns is something snipers do too... is it only okay when a medic does it?
Of course not, did i say that? But sniper is the worst kit for that job anyway, unless you are using clays, and no matter what you say and plz dont take offense about it, i think it`s gay to cover spawns and flags with gaymores.

Todd_Angelo wrote:

If I wanted to use clays for points I would play Kark a lot and use them in high-traffic areas + spawns 95% of the time, since this would guarantee at least one kill for each one down.

I place clays at flags to help win the game, not for the points, although they are a nice bonus of course; do you revive people for the points or for another reason? If it's not for the points then it's to help the team win... is that only okay when a medic does it?

You play medic primarily, don't make yourself look hypocritical preaching not to whore points!
Heal - revive points are  2880
Flags points/kill assist     4915
My total team points are 7795
My combat points are   26,146

Would you call that whoring points? I do revive people when i play medic, but i dont exactly run around with my paddles like someone you would call a "medic whore" do. I revive people when all the enemies around me are dead, or when one in my squad run over one of your clays.

And no, i dont revive for points, i dont care about points. I play for fun, and fun for me is killing people with a rifle, or a tank, or a plane, or my knife, or run over them with a car...

Todd_Angelo wrote:

The only reason you played all kits on your first account was to get the expert combat badges... go on admit it. I know it's the only reason I put in enough time to get the vet badges. And it's not like your use of the kits was evenly balanced, was it?
Medic                       295:55:04
Special-Ops           207:50:20
Sniper                     198:00:35    
Engineer            142:29:10
Anti-tank             133:14:27
Support             116:50:41
Assault              114:11:02

Balanced enough for you?
I`ve even received karma for having well balanced kits on my old acc.
Why would i play so much AT, spec op and Engineer if i only played these kits for the badges? I couldnt give a fuck about badges.

Todd_Angelo wrote:

you're an ass
And you're dumb.
You're a...*angelic music* dumbass.
Now I suggest you take a crowbar to help extricate your foot from your mouth.
you schmuck.
Getting... a little... frustrated?

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Spending a bit more time thinking about what you're posting might help you come across as less of an ass.
This topic was not about snipers in the first place, my guess, as i posted, was that he was a lone squadleader hanging out on his own, not following his commanders orders. My guess was that he also was sniper, by the looks of it, i was correct.

Then YOU start bringing in flag caps, comparing that and other shit from our stats that have NOTHING to do with this what so ever.

Now what i pointed out was that the thread starter was the smack tard. While YOU on the other hand are defending this idiot who demands a supply crate for his own to do nothing to help his team. And when he doesnt get that supply crate, he goes to teamkill his commander 20 times untill he get kicked. So wtf are you defending him for?

And what the fuck is the point of this anyway? You must have the "he hate snipers, i must convince him that snipers are good" radar running a little bit out of proporsions, because i said nothing wrong about snipers in the first place. And why would i? I have 200+ hours as a sniper my self ffs, it`s fun, so play how the fuck you want to play for all i care, i cant do anything about it anyway. Unless you come to my server with your gaywhore spamming, then i`ll kick you, but i doubt that you will anyway...

Can i quote you here?  :

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-01-22 08:58:02)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6754|Reality

henno13 wrote:

yeah
ff was off tho
same thing except on karkand!
the fag commander wasnt giving me ANY stuff and i went up to him and he was AFK (wat a noob)
there was no munty so he stayed (omfg)
i fired 2 clips at him (at that point i didnt no ff was off but it say on the loading screen)
nOOB commander
That is when you place C4 under his ass and let gravity kill him.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6638|Warlord
Wow, that's a major revision you did there Freddy. You shoulda left your original single-line reply; what was the time again, 13:51? One of us sure looks like he was waiting for a post with bated breath LOL
Skorpy-chan
+127|6356|Twyford, UK
If you drop a supply crate near assets, they get repaired.

So, if you got your crate in the enemy arty base, you, being a complete moron, would have helped the OTHER team win.
Traitor.
.cat.
+4|6351

stkhoplite wrote:

instead of acting like a child, maybe next time you'll justs switch teams. Its difficult to know why a commander devotes certain assets to areas of the map. However to team kill him because he wouldnt drop you supplies (curious where you were and why you needed them) is retarded. If im commander all my assets goto defending the assualt flags because as MEC you want the bleed as long as possible.

After that it becomes a attrition game which Im sure you wouldnt have participated much.
Proof below
-----------
Anti-tank 32:33:09 1,049 1,419 0.7393
Assault 24:06:13 651 893 0.7290
Engineer 10:09:40 298 431 0.6914
Medic 33:52:35 1,303 1,485 0.8774
Special-Ops 25:55:19 632 1,061 0.5957
Support 09:48:14 429 448 0.9576
Sniper 40:46:43 1,106 1,255 0.8813
Total 177:11:53 5,468 6,992 – 
Averages 25:18:50 781 999 0.78
----------

Last edited by .cat. (2007-01-22 10:32:29)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Wow, that's a major revision you did there Freddy. You shoulda left your original single-line reply; what was the time again, 13:51? One of us sure looks like he was waiting for a post with bated breath LOL
Yeah, some people need things fed in with a spoon, right Toddy?
sharpchedda
+11|6663|USA

.cat. wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

instead of acting like a child, maybe next time you'll justs switch teams.
I do agree that teamkilling the commander is childish. However, so is switching teams. In my opinion, teamswitching because things aren't going your way is just as bad as teamkilling a useless commander...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard