||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6752

B.Schuss wrote:

SAS2475 wrote:

YEP in my BFHQ the points and also the badges have not bean updaten since the 27. In BFHQ my stats are right, and also at http://www.bf2tracker.com/ all is up to date and works atreat. Now i am not saying this site is better. This site here is the best thing since sliced Bread, its really good and the work from chuyskywalker great shit, good job M8. It seems that on other sites the stats are up and running but not here, So it does not look to me that EA's stats feed is not broken but the one here????
first, please read through the entire thread in the help section. It is all in there.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=5960

in short:

EA stats server allows three ways to get players stats, there's the full stats, the mini stats and the basic stats. bf2s.com uses the full stats and the full stats API is broken at EA's end. Some other stats sites have reverted to using the basic stats, giving the illusion they are still fully functioning, but this is not the case. All stats sites that are using the official EA stats servers are now limited to only basic stats while the full stats are broken.

chuy has decided not to revert back to an older, less complete stats feed. We are waiting on word from EA. As soon as it is fixed, we will let you all know, and get the stats back up. Until then, we will have to have some patience and wait...
thanks man...that's exactly what i was looking for...i've read through multiple threads with the problem but hadn't found one that actually answered it outright...thanks for the info that makes perfect sense...
Guruz
Sir
+20|6809|government yard in trenchtown.
None of this answers why Wookiee's stats have been updated yesterday? And he has played SF & got unlocks & awards.

again; somebody up there must like big hairy creatures.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

Guruz wrote:

None of this answers why Wookiee's stats have been updated yesterday? And he has played SF & got unlocks & awards.

again; somebody up there must like big hairy creatures.
well, I simply don't know the answer to that, sorry. For some strange reason, a limited number of accounts seem to update. Mine hasn't updated since thursday, when I first played SF.

maybe chuy could tell you, but I doubt he is in a very helpful mood right now...
SAS2475
+0|6693
Thanks for the info lads cheers :-))
Mr_Spork
+2|6711
My SF stats loaded fine! Hope all of yours does too!

Anyway the badges in peoples sig are getting smaller and smaller now lol
section9
+9|6818|USA
cool....mine still are'nt updating but I won't be playing for about a week or so anyhow.

Last edited by section9 (2005-12-01 14:15:36)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6809|government yard in trenchtown.
No way, man!

Im in love with my bf2s-every-hour-stat-checking, and soon I'm the last one with no updates!

Last edited by Guruz (2005-12-01 14:29:48)

delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6723
strange that some are updating and some are not.... mine is still no go.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6759|England
Wow how did you get veteran assault and veteran anti-tank? I meet the requirments for theese several times a day for the past week and have now come to the conclusion you couldnt get them. You just proved me wrong!

Also after a lot of searching on the EA forums earlier, there is no mention of the stats feed problem whatsoever. I doubt they are even bothering to fix it.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6723
do you have the 100 hours play time for each of the batches you need?
cant wait to find out what the problem with the stats is do.
CJFF Balnk
+2|6696|Baltimore Maryland
I agree with you, about the lack of a thread at EA about the stats
problem.

Seems like no one over there cares.  Again EA leaves us hanging.
They only really care about the next money we are gonna spend.

Balnk
slidero
BF2s is so pretty I don't want to use anything else, chuy
[PNSF]Neo
+0|6736|Area 51
The only thing that I have noticed with the SF stats is that the time updates but nothing else. Heh just some useless information.
US_JackHammer
+1|6697
Admin.. lock this before Chuy throws himself from the top of a small building? >_<
R1Armadillo
+0|6702
Patience is the key...
Hyper_Dude
+5|6793|United Knigdom
With the whole thing with only some people having their stats updated and other getting nothing, has anyone considered this is similar to the bug EA/Dice had when people had all the Unlocks unlocked regardless of rank?

If I can remember correctly, it was people between certain Player ID#'s that managed to get all the weapon unlocks for 2 weeks. Could these same people who managed to get this treat, be the ones who can't update their stats on the stats websites from the 27th odd?

Just an Idea
LT.BNPLAYN*RIP*
+0|6791
I got all my unlock's just fine but the stat are not updating.
RDMC_old
+0|6707|Almere, Holland

chuyskywalker wrote:

The sigs will no longer accept player names in the URL. For example:

This used to work

- http://bf2s.com/player/tf-Hitman/sig.png

but it no longer will. Instead you will need to use your PlayerID in place of your nick:

- http://bf2s.com/player/43917103/sig.png

Not a serious difference (you can find your PID on your player profile page), but it was important to note it for those that might wonder why the sig no longer works.

EDIT: Also, the sigs will now show SF awards, should you have them. I have, however, increased the cache duration on the awards sig from 2 hours to 24 hours. The load that single signature was placing upon the machine was rather intense. I'll probably move this routine for generating the sig image into the "update player's stats" routine that is part of the queue, but that will come later.
so now i have to remember my PID? that is rubbish.. sorry.. but i rather use my nickname
aib73412
+0|6701|im from idaho but liven in MD
Chuy just want to say again good great work  on this website i love it I get my answere to alot of question heer i just have one question if you could answere it if not thats fine bu my question is: what has  ea said about the xml feeds ? and what are the doing to fix the errors if any at all? i know this is not something that can be fixed over night when dealing with ea or dice but is it possible to post a message or two on any results with the stats rather them being good or not. if they are working to do anything at all for you and your team of thinkers?

other than that i wait patiently  other then that is paypal the only form of donation payments you have or is another way of making the donation?

Last edited by aib73412 (2005-12-02 11:51:33)

NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas

RDMC wrote:

so now i have to remember my PID? that is rubbish.. sorry.. but i rather use my nickname
It's not like you have to paste your sigs with each post you make in a forum. You simply update your profile once, and it's done! You can always look at your stats page, to get your PID.

Technically, the PID is so much easier to work with. When the v1.03 patch was released, it introduced a bug that made some people have duplicate names. When trying to retrieve the stats from their name, it always returned the first account. That's no good.
LT.BNPLAYN*RIP*
+0|6791
ok it finaly updated.
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6792
Looks like things are working now!!
Nice job and thanks!
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6791|Belgium

Hurray Hurray...
it's update day...

Everybody whom was whining about their stats, go and apologize to Chuy!

Cheers,
R
LT.BNPLAYN*RIP*
+0|6791
The only thing that seem's to not be updating is the sign I got the expert ground defence and that dosen't show up & same for the Sf medals and ribben's but that's cool for me. 

Thank you chuky for your time... Great job!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard