simmy.uk
+117|6437
in BF2.

What are the most annoying things that happen in BF2?

1. A transport chopper with 5 passengers-the pilot suddenly bails and doesn't tell anyone. Everyone dies.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

Glitchers/hackers

/win
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6335|Oregon
Aren't there like 40 threads with the same topic? Doesn't matter to me, but some will complain...

Getting Killed by the 36E.

Fucking hate that.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

Picking up a kit to give urself some ammo...CTD...damn!
demois411
+1|6364

killer21 wrote:

Picking up a kit to give urself some ammo...CTD...damn!
Happened to me like 3 times yesterday and just right now today. Fuckin' annoying.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6653|USA
having an admin TK you repeatedly, then ban you when, after countless FORGIVES,  you TK him back...grrr.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6524|dunno
getting killed by claymores

win/
pj666
+16|6365|Sydney, Australia
Holding off USMC between the Lake and Junkyard in Jalabad, when some "friendly" drives up, jumps out and pops me.

Hello?!?!?!? Big blue name over my head?!?!? I'm firing at the bad guys?!?!?

Oh, you're just an idiot or a traitor helping your buddies.

Great .....

That's what I hate. Happened Tuesday night.

Oh, and emptying a clip at a guy who then turns around and head shots me with one shot. That's only fun when I do it to someone else.

Last edited by pj666 (2007-01-19 20:07:46)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6462|A W S M F O X
I love doing that transport thing.

Probably losing a Paddle battle, im always ashamed because im so good with them.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6458|behind my rifle
jumping down 3 stairs and losing half your helth, then walking of the curb and dying

Last edited by 11sog_raider (2007-01-19 21:48:10)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

Getting knifed, sinking into the floor because of this and CTD'ing because of that.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6620|Gold coast, Aus.
Getting hit by a sniper, so you run off looking for a medic, someone runs into your back, pushing you, bring you to a very un-epic death.

And earlier....I was aliasing and doing really good (40-0, ground pounding - had a few medics ) And then a friendly lands on top of your head, bring you to another very un-epic death. Actually, imo, TKs shouldn't 'count' as deaths. You should die, respawn ect, but on the scoreboard and stats it shouldn't count.
Gilmourish
+4|6583|Holland

some_random_panda wrote:

Glitchers/hackers

/win
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6367|Cali

simmy.uk wrote:

in BF2.

1. A transport chopper with 5 passengers-the pilot suddenly bails and doesn't tell anyone. Everyone dies.
https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o178/Zolow/255.jpg
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6628|The Netherlands
unlock nerds, glitchers, statpadders, baserapers, chopper pilots who suck
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea
spawning at the hotel on karkand, and then it is immediatly swarming with USMC fuckers, giving me no chance for my pistol combat badge and i happens over and over again
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6310|South Jersey
crappy pilots/gunners. one other thing that sure as shit would piss me off is getting knifed through a wall or some other crappy game object, i do that to people all the time, its really satisfying, especially to snipers who've got themselves in lockdown with claymores.
MR_snus
+21|6620
clayfags and game crashing to desktop...
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

simmy.uk wrote:

in BF2.

That's the same with 2142. I hate it.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6683|West Yorkshire, U.K
To get killed by a noob
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6529|Boston, MA

gene_pool wrote:

Getting hit by a sniper, so you run off looking for a medic, someone runs into your back, pushing you, bring you to a very un-epic death.

And earlier....I was aliasing and doing really good (40-0, ground pounding - had a few medics ) And then a friendly lands on top of your head, bring you to another very un-epic death. Actually, imo, TKs shouldn't 'count' as deaths. You should die, respawn ect, but on the scoreboard and stats it shouldn't count.
I agree, however it should still count as deaths for road kills because then people will force tk for jets even more.
Evil_Apu
+40|6582|Denmark
claywhores and the lagg
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea
When other snipers are in your favourite spots and have put claymore behind them, damn i hate that, so i walk over the claymore
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria

simmy.uk wrote:

in BF2.

Getting killed.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6525|Singapore
random flying objects that kills me...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard