opticrus
+11|6461
This video show as how many god pilots we got!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex5jEvh6 … mp;search=
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6760|Tenn
lol i wanna play in that server. would have been funnier if the f35 pilot wiped em out
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6645
I have GOT to join that server!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
opticrus
+11|6461
Specially wen you look that f35 fly few times close to them and don't hit no one.Thats what I mean ,,they Ar god pilots''!I think its wake island insomnia server.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6386|The Gem Saloon
ah, you play on our server man....you kick ass......nice seein you here....
Parker
Knights of Karbala
malarkeycoon
+16|6632|Cardiff
That is awesome.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6440

rofl that was funny, omg I hate it when ppl stand infront of the freaking jet xD
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6632|Montréal, Québec
HAHAHAHHA omg !!! The J-10 part is so amazing!! And also the F35b that can't even drop a bomb on that spot !!!
opticrus
+11|6461

Parker wrote:

ah, you play on our server man....you kick ass......nice seein you here....
Parker
Knights of Karbala
Hi!
Where tha hell your server gone?I can not find.I always like play on your server because admins always do they jab.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6833
nice
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

It's hilarious when you see the guys prone spaming, the guy on top was a good laugh .  N yea I would of loved to see the F-35 get the lot of em.

Martyn
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6641|Norway
Ah, battlefield.no
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

lmfao.
Sometimes I forget why I dont play Wake. Then I see things like that
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6455|A W S M F O X
Thats the only reason i play wake, to see that in action, ans ometimes join in, lol.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637
that was funny +1 nice find
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6745
You owe me a new keyboard
*wipes coke off monitor as well*
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6549|Brisbane, Aus

Tipical Wake 24/7 server lol
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6698
That happens to me EVERY game!  Really funny video though.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6670|Middle of nowhere
lmao, awesome

it would've been awesome if the F-35 pwned them, but o well

too bad someone didnt need Expert Transport on the US team, he would've gotten it in about 5 seconds, lol
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6414|San Antonio, TX
That was awesome... cool tune too!  I usually walk away if there's even one other person waiting for a jet/chopper!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6639
I remember this one time when there were about 6-7 of us waiting for it. I got in and everyone actually got out the way immediately and let me take off. It was awesome. True story.
SteikeTa
+153|6740|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I remember this one time when there were about 6-7 of us waiting for it. I got in and everyone actually got out the way immediately and let me take off. It was awesome. True story.
DUDE??!! That has happened with me as well. They all got out of the way. It must have been freezing in hell that day/round. Usually they have to stand on top of the plane or infront when you take off of the carrier. I don't care THAT much. Just drive them down. But sometimes it gets irritating though
Have to see the movie when I get home. If I can access bf2s. Can only access it here at work, but can't see streaming movies. Blocked :S
']['error
Banned
+630|6636|The Netherlands
haha lol, im goin to play in that server for sure with my tk-account and join the pronespamming party ^^
Don_JoFo123
+61|6526|Stavanger, Norway

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard