extremely muscular4%4% - 8
Just big built5%5% - 10
I am teh hulk2%2% - 5
Total: 192
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6369|Columbus, Ohio

gunnaboy wrote:

I attribute my body type to my incredible metabolism - I can eat anything and not put on weight.
I can't seem to get heavier or lighter  than between 75- 80 kgs. yay for the metabolism.
Yet it saddens me to hear that people have so many problems losing weight. DON'T GIVE UP. You will lose the weight.   
How old are you?
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6450

thinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn xD, I wanna go to gym but I found it boring xD
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I'm 190cm 90kg, 16 years of age, all muscle no fat, trained Karate for 7 years.

I'm almost a hulk.
Commie Killer
+192|6388
Umm....you didnt really give a great amount of options.....
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6588|Hoosier Mama
Thin, but not strong. BMI of 19.2  Light eater(small portions FTW!), but I eat whatever I want. 2 little ones to keep me active. I also exercise occasionally but not religiously. Yoga and  cardio mostly.  Pretty much a tomboy and enjoy all kinds of sports and outdoorsy stuff.
Commie Killer
+192|6388
Lets see....I eat like a pig....people say I look like I eat nothing....kinda weird...yeah.
metal1215
+18|6647|Varsseveld, Netherlands

scottomus0 wrote:

I eat crap though lol
hmm that sounds tasty
Janysc
+59|6685|Norway
Slightly muscular. I train karate, and exercise to make it into the Norwegian officer academy once the mandatory service hits my face.

Oh, and healthy food. Probably not as much meat as I should though. Never learned to like it.

Last edited by Janysc (2007-01-19 13:17:04)

Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
im pretty muscular.

i played football since  2nd grade until.... bf2 came out.

rofl, thats the time i quit actually, my mom thinks thats why i quit....

i also have weight training in school, and was going to do soccer... until i had to do 4 mile sprints....
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
Somewhat underweight. I've got the kind of track star physique. I've never been fat even though I could eat more than most people I know.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command
Looks like about 37% of those voting lie.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6481|Sheffield-England
If i have to be honest i class my self as slightly anorexic.... i eat and eat and eat but i don't seem to put on any weight :S i can fit my thumb and my finger next to my little finger round my arm :S
apollo_fi
The Flying Kalakukko.
+94|6532|The lunar module

ATG wrote:

https://i1.tinypic.com/2v2ttl1.jpg
|=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo.
+26|6384|California

rabee2789b wrote:

thinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn xD, I wanna go to gym but I found it boring xD
You find Gyms boring? I find them great, theres always someone to chat with and you learn new things everyday, I go 6 days a week, 3 days weight training and 3 cardio, Sundays I rest, however I'm not exactly toned yet, but I'm working on it.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/

Great store and great place for info. On almost anything from weight loss to building muscle, plus a HUGE exercise guide. They have Forums there you can go.

But PLEASE for the love of God don't go into the forums saying: "I don't want to drink protein shakes because I don't want to get huge" yep, weightlifting newbies say that all the time and they get clobbered.

Last edited by |=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo. (2007-01-19 14:26:35)

|=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo.
+26|6384|California

apollo_fi wrote:

ATG wrote:

http://i1.tinypic.com/2v2ttl1.jpg
Ditto, lots of guys here are lying.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

I am all that is MAN!

All 130lbs.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I am all that is MAN!

All 130lbs.
All 128lbs!
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6700|U.S
I am some what skinny and somewhat fat i play football and i am pretty strong because i have to feed my pigs and sheep with 50 pound feed bags my arms are skinny and muscular but my waist and chest are a little fat. all of my healthy 180lbs i got yall

Last edited by travisb05 (2007-01-19 14:32:49)

|=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo.
+26|6384|California

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I am all that is MAN!

All 130lbs.

Theres a Visine for that:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tl/super.html
Daysniper
+42|6636
Wow. I'm reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallly skinny. Last I checked (so add a coupld of lbs) I was 96 pounds (thats 43 some odd kilograms for the rest of the world). I'm 14, maybe 5.5 feet (almost 15 YAY!). I have no muscle. I have no fat. I can suck my chest in, and you can literally see my heart beating from the bottom. It's scary. I have no idea why I'm so skinny. It must be my metabolism.

PS- NO JOKES. I really am 96 pounds an 14 y.o.

Last edited by Daysniper (2007-01-19 15:18:54)

Ratzinger
+43|6393|Wollongong, NSW, Australia

Elamdri wrote:

RedTwizzler wrote:

I attribute my body type to my incredible metabolism - I can eat anything and not put on weight.
Watch out,  the big four-O hits you people like a ton of bricks.
44 y.o., around 140lbs and have not fluctuated more than 5 lbs either way in 30 years. Played football (soccer) since 4 y.o. and at decent level up to 35, which meant training twice/week and play on weekends. I don't eat a lot, sometimes one meal a day, but still manage indoor soccer once/week and old man's soccer outdoors in winter (but no training any more). I can recommend fasting at least once a week; its very good for you and how we were meant to eat, in feast/famine type order.

I got no upper body whatsoever (pirate's dream;sunken chest) but I got reasonably muscular legs, and our over 40 indoor team still whip the 20 y.o.s, cos experience is better than youth every time.....
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Wow I sound like an old man saying this, back when I was a kid..lol I was built. Id say I'm average now 5'10 190.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Not anorexic, but a lot thinner than most. For my weight to muscle ratio, I'm quite strong. In general, compared to the rugby hulks in my school (ie, 1000/1200!) I'm pathetically weak.

and i like it ^_^
Smithereener
+138|6317|California
Not really thin nor fat.

I used to be somewhat on the thin side, but after fulfilling the two years credit of P.E. I needed for High School(Was in Cross Country), I gained about 10-15 pounds. Then again, I was somewhat underweight back then. 
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6577
I don't have a six pack...I have a keg!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard