Deadstick
Banned
+10|6462|Ohio
Found these suckers today!

FYI, the guys name was mispelled in my video.

It's really "Mildhellion"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ooB42ryQYE

Last edited by Deadstick (2007-01-19 09:37:30)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6629|Little Bentcock
k
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6690|West Yorkshire, U.K
Very exciting i hate those glitchers
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6558|Scotland
nice... that was sarcasm

seriously let them get on with it ffs

Last edited by White-Fusion (2007-01-19 09:46:35)

Richard2000
Banned
+39|6551|England
so what
and whats it to do with u noob
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6629|Camp XRay

ugh why, nm
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6485|Sheffield-England
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6662
I finally figured out how they get in there the other day, so atleast now I have a means to flush them out with a nade
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6590|England

Adams_BJ wrote:

k
k
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

whats the music off the vid ??
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6531|dunno
Wow you use a g36e.

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-01-19 10:15:47)

Stealth_Bain
+19|6503|England, United Kingdom
How do you flush them out? or get in there to get them! isn't such a problem with glitchers if I can get them out
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6531|dunno

Stealth_Bain wrote:

How do you flush them out? or get in there to get them! isn't such a problem with glitchers if I can get them out
Alt+f4
Stealth_Bain
I know you can't see me but I don't look like a c@nt! was a genuine question. I used to go after the fuckers that got in the hotel but I've never spammed from a glitch as I really dont want my stats cleared! I'm not earning all the weapons again!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6531|dunno

Stealth_Bain wrote:

I know you can't see me but I don't look like a c@nt! was a genuine question. I used to go after the fuckers that got in the hotel but I've never spammed from a glitch as I really dont want my stats cleared! I'm not earning all the weapons again!
Glitching FTW. I get in there all the time it is acctually fun you should try it. If you get reset you dont need  unlocks you can pwn with out them.
Stealth_Bain
Personally I don't, it takes the fun out of it! is no challenge. But would like to know as I'll clear the fucker out, and maybe kill all my clan mates on my own unranked server as thats funny as hell!! the "how did you do thats"
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6422|Ontario, Canada

The_Killer wrote:

Wow you use a g36e.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6531|dunno
Pm by stealth bean

Seriuosly though, how do you get in there, I wont share the info but will be fun on my own unranked server, if it happens on a ranked one I'll go play elsewhere, take a different flag etc, will leave you be

looks like someone wants to glitch.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6469|cuntshitlake

Stealth_Bain wrote:

Run against the wall continuously tapping ALT+F4 and CTRL+ALT+DEL. In some cases ALT+TAB tapping also helps..
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6342|Oregon

surgeon_bond wrote:

whats the music off the vid ??
TI - "What You Know?"

Catchy song... I hate mainstream hip-hop... but that synth line is so catchy...
Stealth_Bain

The_Killer wrote:

Pm by stealth bean

Seriuosly though, how do you get in there, I wont share the info but will be fun on my own unranked server, if it happens on a ranked one I'll go play elsewhere, take a different flag etc, will leave you be

Fair enough, next time I see you I'll send a screen shot to Ea, you do the same as I never do it!! gob shite!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6531|dunno

Stealth_Bain wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

Pm by stealth bean

Fair enough, next time I see you I'll send a screen shot to Ea, you do the same as I never do it!! gob shite!
Send it i dont care.
Stealth_Bain
actually winds the hell out of me! people getting inside the walls but saying that wouldnt extract the info! see you out there!!
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6373|Columbus, Ohio
no wai....I mean.....no wai.  Is this new?
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6448
The_killer its little faggots like you that have to get inside a bulletproof box to get any kills and ruin gameplay for everyone else that piss me off. Then you talk about how unlocks are noobish when what you claim to do regularly is 10 fold more noobish.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard