jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

So is this coming out this weekend or what? I noticed it said "Pre-load in 2days".

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-02-28 08:46:55)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Check now It says 1 for me now but said 2 earlier today.
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6816|Moore, OK
So.....it's 5:23am GMT, which means it's 12:23am EST. Alas, there's no option to download yet as it says "Preload in 1 Day". So, I thought I would change my system clock to see if anything would happen. After playing around with different times, the option to download finally showed up when I changed my time to 6pm GMT, which is 1pm EST. However, I was given an error when I tried to download it. So, I guess we can expect the downloads to start happening at 1pm EST. Grrr.....and here I am staying up, since I work nights, hoping I would be able to play some Northern Strike goodness. Guess I'll have to wait even longer.
BBoyOfNorway
+0|6269|Bodø
READ THE INFO
Boosterpack Northern Strike
Available for pre-load on 03/01/2007
Nothing more to worry about
The game will come out when they release it
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london
A few hours to go ... around 18:00 in England?
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6633|Germany
In germany it comes out at 8th in stores.
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6816|Moore, OK

BBoyOfNorway wrote:

READ THE INFO
READ MY POST. All I was saying is that it was past midnight EST on March 1st, and the pre-load was not yet available.

Last edited by Dizik (2007-03-01 07:52:51)

gmoschgat
+5|6450
11:56am east still waiting.........11:57am east still waiting.....

Last edited by gmoschgat (2007-03-01 08:58:32)

1MaNArmY
+2|6799
so does it still say preload 1 day?????????
j3ster
+3|6714
Downloading now
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Yeah, I am downloading them. Playable next week, woo.
1MaNArmY
+2|6799

leetkyle wrote:

Yeah, I am downloading them. Playable next week, woo.
so can you play NS after you download it or do you have to wait and if so how long?
gmoschgat
+5|6450
its says waiting for release in 6 days 23 hr counting down. Why is it like this. Nowhere did i see it say id have to wait another fucking weak. Tell me why you company pricks. ( i feel like bitching today can u tell).
BBoyOfNorway
+0|6269|Bodø

Dizik wrote:

BBoyOfNorway wrote:

READ THE INFO
READ MY POST. All I was saying is that it was past midnight EST on March 1st, and the pre-load was not yet available.
Yeah i understand

The release is Wedensday
But if you change the time 6 days longer
You get a error message if you try to download
Because EA will add the game on servers the day they release it

Last edited by BBoyOfNorway (2007-03-01 13:41:20)

ResDog1
+51|6767|Netherlands
All you need to know about Northern Strike is on EA's site, all updated with the latest info:

http://northernstriketraining.ea.com/
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

gmoschgat wrote:

its says waiting for release in 6 days 23 hr counting down. Why is it like this. Nowhere did i see it say id have to wait another fucking weak. Tell me why you company pricks. ( i feel like bitching today can u tell).
Pre-load means you load the files onto your computer, but they are encrypted and unusable until the date EA chooses. It's to prevent everyone downloading the game all at once, resulting in very slow speeds. Since part of EA Link's glamor is that it is supposed to be fast, having everyone download at 50KBps would be a bit counter-intuitive.
gmoschgat
+5|6450
i understand. getting hopes up for something new and not getting it made me mad
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

1 hour
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Sambuccashake
+126|6612|Sweden
Just got confirmation (http://www.electronicarts.se/games/9967/) that NS will be available on disc in Sweden on the 15th.
Should be the same for the rest of the world as well.
ResDog1
+51|6767|Netherlands
Preload has gone active a few hours ago.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
It's out, nice. Too bad I wont be able to get it until late Saturday night like at midnight. I'm not at my house now, and i am going to a party Friday - Saturday morning, then Saturday night i have work. Oh well, hope to see you guys out there.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6620|InGerLand
just wondering but has anyone else been having problems with the clark RDX?
when i fire it (standing still) it seems to jerk to the right and fire every 1 shot out of three
and well the TK's are starting to get a tad irritating....
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
You can actually tk with it lol! it's a weak gun. close range and fire up a bit. it isn't a shotgun!
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6441|Brisbane, Australia

leetkyle wrote:

You can actually tk with it lol! it's a weak gun. close range and fire up a bit. it isn't a shotgun!
yeh i find it really quite useless? havent used it a lot, but field unlocked it for 10mins and it didnt do much
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6620|InGerLand
meh it makes the odd noob panic when they try and hide behind something
and if you get someone within a foot of it or on it it will do heavy damage if not kill
mostly its just good for scaring away walkers and distracting (shoot at a corner, switch to other clark whilst running round other corner, and then shoot them in the back of the head, 'cos it went off and they turned to look, expecting to see fairy cakes or something...)
though yes the power does need a boost

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard