l41e
+677|6650

SgtHeihn wrote:

Woot!!! Another thing I have to buy from EA, FUCK THEM!!!!!! These fuck are just wanting more money from us, I paid $49.99 US for this game, you better give me this shit for free. Don't try and fuck us like AF and EF for BF2 you  dicks!!!!

Edit: Oh wow, new badges and unlocks!!!! I tell you what a new badge is worth at least $20 and NEW UNLOCKS.... Thats at least another $20-30US dollars!! EA and Dice are a bunch of money grubbing assholes!!
I am a Mortgage Broker and at least I let my customers KNOW I am going to charge the shit out of them before they commit!!!!!!
Yes - because 10USD is sooooo expensive.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
I don't know if you huys have seen this yet, but:
Image removed by moderators
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6510|Minnesota eh
How can you drive that. There isn'y anywhere to see the road from lol.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

Mr.Casual wrote:

cameras
Just look at the doragon, no visable windows.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6510|Minnesota eh
I don't see any cameras lol.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

Mr.Casual wrote:

I don't see any cameras lol.
I mean like there are problay tiny cameras on the front that display inside the vehicle.
deltaF0rce
+1|6312
in 2142 car drive YOU!
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6763|Internet!

deltaF0rce wrote:

in 2142 car drive YOU!
Well, they are Russians, but... no, I don't think so.

That thing is a window, it's just covered in snow. Brush it off and you'll see where you're going.
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

Doesnt look like window to me, meaning you wont be able to hit the driver. Sucks.
Also that thing fires TV missles.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6818|Belgium
Lol it just looks the same as the "window" in the Rosch cannons and the one in the Doragon..
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

The car in action:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6818|Belgium

Jenspm wrote:

The car in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjS5YvMsYL0
I'm pretty sure that that video has been posted here for over 20+ times by now..
If you would have even read this topic for 1 page you would've seen that it has already been posted..

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2007-01-21 06:06:13)

Bjenkins_X_123
+11|6497|London, UK
Anyone gonna hazard a guess as to what the new unlocks might be? And who EA will favour this time?
Sambuccashake
+126|6612|Sweden
It would be mighty fun with new weapons (I miss a totally different sniper rifle) but then again, a few new gadgets would spice things up as well.
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States

Mr.Casual wrote:

Thats like asking, how can the recon kit see with the helmet covering their whole face.
https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/Masterstyle/reconeu.jpg

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-01-22 06:07:04)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

A useable gun for the engineer is my choice, the present weapons suck ass in man to man combat !

And a vomit stick to poke your team members with !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6818|Belgium

Varegg wrote:

And a vomit stick to poke your team members with !
They invented EMP grenades for that..
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

SgtHeihn wrote:

SmilingBuddha wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Woot!!! Another thing I have to buy from EA, FUCK THEM!!!!!! These fuck are just wanting more money from us, I paid $49.99 US for this game, you better give me this shit for free. Don't try and fuck us like AF and EF for BF2 you  dicks!!!!

Edit: Oh wow, new badges and unlocks!!!! I tell you what a new badge is worth at least $20 and NEW UNLOCKS.... Thats at least another $20-30US dollars!! EA and Dice are a bunch of money grubbing assholes!!
I am a Mortgage Broker and at least I let my customers KNOW I am going to charge the shit out of them before they commit!!!!!!
Please remind me again. WHY are you in these forums?
Because I made the mistake of buying 2142, played for a couple of days and went back to BF2, and hearing all these guys getting giddy about a booster pack, makes me laugh
Because they are really forcing you to buy it, aren't they?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

Main_E_ak
That sky looks like ground...
+6|6551|UK
For those of you who are interested but cannot/would rather not use EA Link to get Northern Strike I present a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel (at least, here in the UK for the moment) - play.com has it listed already:
http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/3305647 … oduct.html

Seeing as these guys just love to list stuff way before release this is rather promising...

Considering limited uptake of the BF2 booster packs seemed to be the main issue (although the extended verification was very annoying, I hope they fixed that here) it looks like EA have actually been paying attention in that respect. Of course, free would still be better, but £6 (EF and AF cost that much each) is hardly a large amount of cash.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
My dinner costs several times more than that.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
I would just like to say, if you plan on buying this booster pack, get your Pilum and motion mines ready, 'cause that's all ya need . Trust me...trust me.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6818|Belgium

Superior Mind wrote:

I would just like to say, if you plan on buying this booster pack, get your Pilum and motion mines ready, 'cause that's all ya need . Trust me...trust me.
No information is allowed about the Beta testing.. remember?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Technically he didn't give any
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6818|Belgium

Hurricane wrote:

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Technically he didn't give any
Depends; no he didn't really give any real information about the game. But on the other hand, he did give information that you didn't know yet.
In any case; I'm just warning him because he really really shouldn't say anything more than that, or he'll be banned from the Beta testing. And I'm even pretty sure that the Beta testing admins wouldn't appreciate even such a small amount of information.
But I'm just giving a heads up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard