Hello,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us about players violating the Non-Disclosure Agreement. I'll be escalating this issue to the Battlefield development team. In the meantime, we would definitely appreciate it if you would remove any posts on forums that you administrate that are in violation of the NDA, and give a warning (insofar as you are able) to the player to discontinue any postings of that nature immediately.

DICE and EA would like to continue to be able to allow Battlefield fans to have a first look at our games before they're released, but if players are systematically violating the NDA, they need to realize they are jeopardizing everyone's access to the beta.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

EA Rep Fenris
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
This is why I have to delete all posts that breach the NDA. People who post stuff against the NDA could ruin for us who are in the beta, and I sure as hell don't want to get kicked off the beta and be not allowed to test anymore games just because a few idiots couldn't keep some info to themselves.

5 people have been banned so far for violating the rules of the Non Disclosure Agreement from Combat Testing. Whether or not you are part of the team, if you are spreading info about Northern Strike or Patch 1.2, it's a very bad idea....an automatic ban.

Prodie