ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
Just take them at face value. Listen to their words.

the original videos I posted have been shut down by youtube for unknown reasons

Last edited by ATG (2007-01-21 09:24:03)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
They all featured on a program that was on British TV last night. They're called radical Islamists. They represent in the region of about 0.0001% of the muslim community in England.

They're scary if you listen to them thinking that all muslims think like that. They're laughable when you think about the fact that they are an absolutely miniscule minority of crackpots. The world is not ending. The sky is not falling in. Everybody relax.
ATG
Banned
These are things being said in mainstream mosques in England Cameron.
This is the mainstream thinking of Islam.

Why deny the obvious?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

CameronPoe wrote:

They all featured on a program that was on British TV last night. They're called radical Islamists. They represent in the region of about 0.0001% of the muslim community in England.
Was that called Mosque something or other and on C4? I saw like the last minute of it and wished I'd seen the rest.

Worth a download?
ATG
Banned
Youtube links showing 3 parts.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

ATG wrote:

Why deny the obvious?
The same kind of thing happened at one mosque in Ireland (we have a very small number of muslims here) - what happened? The congregation walked out in disgust.

Not all muslims think like these weirdos. There are two or three muslims where I work - they don't hold any such ridiculous beliefs. One of them even drinks. This is just typical scaremongering akin to 'the jews are evil' circa 1933. Tarring every muslim with the one brush is not nice, it's actually disgraceful: bordering on racist/'religionist' (much like the fuckers in those video clips).

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-01-16 15:32:14)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

ATG wrote:

Why deny the obvious?
That's not true. I live in England. In exactly the sort of area they are saying this sort of thing happens in (Brixton mosque is just down the road). In reality, it's extremely rare.
ATG
Banned
Doods, that footage is from a hidden camera from inside the mosques.
Denial can be fatal.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

Bertster7 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Was that called Mosque something or other and on C4? I saw like the last minute of it and wished I'd seen the rest.

Worth a download?
Yeah it was interesting - I forget the exact name - it could be 'Inside the Mosque' or something like that. Worth downloading.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6686|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Wow...I only had time to watch the first one, but from what I saw the main speaker has some serious issues.  IMHO I wouldn't be surprised to see more than a few extremist come out of that Mosque with rhetoric like that.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

ATG wrote:

Denial can be fatal.
Where's the denial? How can you deny it? It's impossible. What I don't like is the subtle unstated allusion that all muslims think this way or that all prayer sessions in mosques are like this, which is utterly untrue (we're talking about an extremely small minority - it's actually illegal under British law ffs). I've met a great many muslims in my travels and in my general life and none of them would ever hold such stupid and hateful ideas.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-01-16 15:35:55)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

ATG wrote:

Denial can be fatal.
And exagerating these things can be just as bad.

Even more discord within the community, that'll really help matters won't it.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

CameronPoe wrote:

ATG wrote:

Denial can be fatal.
Where's the denial? How can you deny it? It's impossible. What I don't like is the subtle unstated allusion that all muslims think this way or that all prayer sessions in mosques are like this, which is utterly untrue (we're talking about an extremely small minority - it's actually illegal under British law ffs). I've met a great many muslims in my travels and in my general life and none of them would ever hold such stupid and hateful ideas.
QFT
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
I'm muslim ATG, are you tarring me with the same brush?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

CameronPoe wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Worth a download?
Yeah it was interesting - I forget the exact name - it could be 'Inside the Mosque' or something like that. Worth downloading.
Dispatches - Undercover Mosque.

Will be up for download on UKNova soon.
[PAus] dhoar4
+2|6294

ATG wrote:

Great Britain Has A Muslim Problem
Everyone has a muslim problem...
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

m3thod wrote:

I'm muslim ATG, are you tarring me with the same brush?
zomfg!!!?!?

Terrorist!!!!

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6762

Bertster7 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Worth a download?
Certainly worth a download.  If only to see some of the radical views that are being dealt out by the radical community.  Just like it's worth reading the bullshit the BNP produces, to see what they are peddling so you can be fore-armed.  Someone, somewhere is going to believe this crap and it's always worth knowing what they've been subjected to, just in case one of them turns out to be your mate.

I saw the program and I was appalled at the way it was presented.  They said that the Mosque that's opposite Lords cricket ground - I forget the name of it - should be boycotted because it has one (yes, one) book forsale in its shop that's by a radical muslim.  Fuck, if that's the case, everyone should boycott Borders, WH Smith and every other bookshop just because they sell stuff that doesn't agree with mainstream thinking.
T0rr3nt
+54|6547|Michigan
i think everyone has a problem with muslims.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

bla, I could quite easily dredge up some white supremest video and cry that we have a white Christian problem. These people do not represent Muslims in the UK.

ATG you could write the ticker tape for fox.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6762

T0rr3nt wrote:

I don't have a problem with muslims.  Certainly in Leeds, most of the taxi drivers I know are muslims and so are the decent pizza delivery drivers.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK

ATG wrote:

Why deny the obvious?
Where do you dig up this ancient stuff?! The authorities are aware of these idiots since the early 90's, when they  essentially came to prominence.  It's normally idiots from an outlawed group called Hizb Ut-Tahrir.  They also used to be pretty active on University Campuses in cities where there was a large Muslim population i.e. Bradford, Coventry, Manchester, Birmingham, London etc.  Easily recognisable, young males in their twenties sporting a beard....can't miss em.

I used to laugh at their attempts of conversion, usually talking in very loud voices at the back of a school bus blaming social and economic problems on the police and ruling white elite.  Admittedly some people i know swallowed the bullshit and became honorary Hizb Ut-Tahrir nutters.....who have since seen the light and gone back to old ways!  If you think these videos are indicative of Muslims the UK, you are sorely, sorely wrong.

Last edited by m3thod (2007-01-16 15:49:00)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6588|InGerLand

T0rr3nt wrote:

i don't so that blows that theory up... (no jk intended)
Pyrri
+7|6593

aardfrith wrote:

T0rr3nt wrote:

I don't have a problem with muslims.  Certainly in Leeds, most of the taxi drivers I know are muslims and so are the decent pizza delivery drivers.
Don't you know that they're just using that as a cover up and are actually becoming car bombers?

IMO the "Muslim problem" is mostly created in the paranoid mind of some countries which got on the wrong side of Islamic nations for some reason...
UGADawgs
+13|6291|South Carolina, US
If you want to see more rampant radicalism, go to France where last year there were the rioting by angry young Muslims.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard