GR34
+215|6560|ALBERTA> CANADA
SO is this game free roam like oblivion!
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6454|Brisbane, Australia

GR34 wrote:

SO is this game free roam like oblivion!
yes.

how can i speed up time? I am in the sewers underneath the agropom compound and need to make it nighttime - is there anyway to do this? The IGN guide says numpad / and * will speed up and slow down time but they dont seem to do anything? please help me!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
MagiCandy
+18|6669
I think you have to wait until the newest patch for you to do that.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6250|Bristol
woof woof.....
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6250|Bristol
I hate birthdays, well the 2 days before it, im not looking forward to my bday, i never do, i just want/need my new comp (and stalker ) 7 hours ive been up, got up at 12 and it seems like its been 2 days
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6454|Brisbane, Australia

MagiCandy wrote:

I think you have to wait until the newest patch for you to do that.
I have the newest patch..............but no matter, I just ran in took the papers and legged it out.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6781|UK
Well i just completed it 2 days ago, think i killed every single member of Monolith, tbh theres only one REAL ending and thats where you choose not to help because then you get the extended bit of game and a better end video. Didnt bother using exo, because it doesnt even have the rad resis, WTF!
doc. josh
+48|6559
Hey does any one know How to put scops on guns?? were to get the night vision goggles??How to join the Dty faction
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6781|UK
You get a scope hold mouse button drag onto gun. If it can have scope it adds it.

You dont, some suits have it built in but its crap anyway.

Do the mission where you assault the other peoples base.
O))) one-weak
marksman chanpuru
+7|6247|sweden
i've installed it again along with the reality mod. i hope the bullets register now.
doc. josh
+48|6559

Vilham wrote:

You get a scope hold mouse button drag onto gun. If it can have scope it adds it.

You dont, some suits have it built in but its crap anyway.

Do the mission where you assault the other peoples base.
Ok were do i go to do the mission to raid there base who do i get it from and were???
(r.i.p.)axxer
+2|6240|Australia
bought the game for the holidays - just finished it this morning. it was a sick game - the intensity of play and general concept was really good. i disliked how so many loose ends at the end really aren't answered, or answered properly, especially if u decide to take the bad ending. i also didnt really like the ending levels - they were a challenge, but only for a little bit - it was over very quickly. i'd rate this game really highly and im psyched to doing the game on a harder level and doing more exploring - like finding more artefacts and stashes
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6460|The Land of Scott Walker
Viper SMG is my favorite so far.  Haven’t found a silenced one yet, but I do have a silenced AK.  Also found a sweet silenced pistol that’s really powerful in Garbage.  Sneak attacks FTW!

The combat does take some getting used to for a FPS fan like myself, but it’s really growing on me.  Really reminds me of Deus Ex, but this has a bit more RPG feel to it.  The realism in the ballistics is actually nice because is forces me to use better tactics.  No more picking off people at 100 yards with a pistol using iron sights or sniping with an assault rifle.  The most fun so far was taking out a group of five bandits from about 25 yards with my Viper SMG.  I’ve found the sawed-off shotty works best on animals and the rifles take out humans more effectively.   I can’t believe more developers haven’t pursued games like this since they sell like crazy.  It’s very easy to get immersed in this game with the day and night cycle, hunger, ambient noise (that howling at night creeps me out), enemy AI responding to noise, etc.  As Ty said, it gives you the feel that you’re just part of the larger world.   

Just made it to Garbage and the radiation is annoying sometimes because it keeps me from places I want to go.  I haven’t found a suit to protect me yet so I just run through and then use the medicine to take away the radiation effects.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6250|Bristol
How i join duty?

Last edited by Sniper-UK-Ghost (2007-04-28 10:58:29)

mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6613|S.C.
My system is a 3.4 ghz p4 with a geforce 6600 and 1gig of ram, with this hardware is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. playable?
doc. josh
+48|6559

mikeyb118 wrote:

My system is a 3.4 ghz p4 with a geforce 6600 and 1gig of ram, with this hardware is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. playable?
I would say NO simply because My ld computer could barely handle it on high i think its a glich in the games coding or something It just runs really really bad!
doc. josh
+48|6559

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

How i join duty?
You cant from what I have tried but I have joined freedom but trust me its way better so stay neutral with them both U don't need more people shooting at u then there all ready are
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6250|Bristol
argh, i cant do that assault mission with the duty guys without the main guy getting killed... someone help me, i want to join duty

Last edited by Sniper-UK-Ghost (2007-04-29 05:10:27)

Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6250|Bristol
ok i done the mission where you assault the freedom guys in the army warehouse, but where can i go or do to join duty eheh
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6781|UK
lol sniper... that aint the mission. You just protected some loners from bandits.

The duty mission involves assulting the Freedom base. Best thing to do to be friendly with both... do the duty mission to eliminate the sniper in freedoms base, go to freedom, tell them that duty is trying to attack them, join the freedom guys, talk to max or whatever his name is, his guys should get rdy to attack duty guys. Run ahead of them to duty guys and agree to attack the freedom base... Duty guys get eliminated by the freedom guys coming before they realy attack the base. But you are now friendly with both teams.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6250|Bristol
yeah thats the mission i did, but nobody said anything about joining
(r.i.p.)axxer
+2|6240|Australia
you don't ever "join" duty as such. all you do is meet up with general voronin, the leader of duty, and take his mission; to go and get the bulldog 16 from freedom. when you give it back to him, he gives you a nice decked-out set of duty armour. THAT i think is as close as you actually come to joining duty; i don't think you can really become a member as such so that the faction line under your name changes on your PDA from 'loner' to 'duty'.
ps - correct me if i'm wrong, but that's how it went down for me.
great game btw - i hope a sequel/prequel/something very similar to it by same company   is brought out.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6250|Bristol

(r.i.p.)axxer wrote:

you don't ever "join" duty as such. all you do is meet up with general voronin, the leader of duty, and take his mission; to go and get the bulldog 16 from freedom. when you give it back to him, he gives you a nice decked-out set of duty armour. THAT i think is as close as you actually come to joining duty; i don't think you can really become a member as such so that the faction line under your name changes on your PDA from 'loner' to 'duty'.
great game btw - i hope a sequel/prequel/something very similar to it by same company   is brought out.
ah ok thanks for that
doc. josh
+48|6559

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

(r.i.p.)axxer wrote:

ah ok thanks for that
I joined duty Not a clue how but i did all the missions 4 the genral then attacked the freedom base then it said when i talked to the guy 4 the reward instead of loner it said duty so i dont know what happened I will get a screen if some one tells me how to and were they are kept ed
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6781|UK
guess thats it, just do the quests he has and attack freedom..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard