BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6723|United States
Should you start over to get better stats? Hahahaha. It kills me that people actually care about virtual numbers that mean about as much as that log of shit I left floating in the toilet an hour ago.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6831|Middle of nowhere

BeerzGod wrote:

Should you start over to get better stats? Hahahaha. It kills me that people actually care about virtual numbers that mean about as much as that log of shit I left floating in the toilet an hour ago.
Hey, to the toliet gods, that shit is a great sacrifice
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6635

BeerzGod wrote:

when u see really good numbers you think WOW thats how good i really am and feel good about ur self now please stfu
panderiz
+32|6919
LOL, reported.
bodrider
+0|6465
What do you mean by reported?
ReGmAn78
+16|6799|Alberta, Canada
LOL the roe is to busy with 2142 now, they arent gonna give a shit about one dude, spec without screenshots.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

bodrider wrote:

I see all these kick ass aviators that have kick ass stats for it.  So i wanted to know if mine were alright or decent or w/e so could y'all please tell me if I'm good in the sky or not? Thanks.  And should I create a new account and make my stats better on that new account or keep this one I have now?  http://www.bf2s.com/player/60530422/
I like how you're sidling up to everyone to get approval, but my aviator ratio 'r better den urs.'

UnknownRanger wrote:

1st are these ur stats b/c u stat padd obviousley and you8 just got your self in the shitter for posting your stats if those are yours.
Or he found a really long round and bombed the shit out of carrier noobs.

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

You can't really tell TRUE skill from only stats...
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6863|Sweden
Stats often fools you, you have to see someone play to be sure alot of people create new accounts etc. If you check my aviatorstats and compare them to my "funaccount"  -- pickmefirst -- you can see the difference even though i´m a wakewhore or was have´nt played bf2 for a looong time.

Ps. and i´m not good in a jet just learn the spawnpoints and you can whore insane numbers when it comes to dogfighting yada yada playing other maps than wake i am very mediocre.
psH
Banned
+217|6536|Sydney

straz_mataz wrote:

]
OMG PADDERS!!!!PADDERS!!!
seriously who gives a shit about stat padders they arent hurting anybody..... maybe he kidnapped a guy for an hour
Well....
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6792|Montreal, Qc, Canada

bodrider wrote:

I see all these kick ass aviators that have kick ass stats for it.  So i wanted to know if mine were alright or decent or w/e so could y'all please tell me if I'm good in the sky or not? Thanks.  And should I create a new account and make my stats better on that new account or keep this one I have now?  http://www.bf2s.com/player/60530422/
As i see you have 0 karma so thats mean you are new in this site....

So welcome and rule number #1 never never post your stat if you stat pad ... you see wath happen people here are very lovely
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6481|105 RVK

|60|Cobalt wrote:

your aviator stats suck even for not flying much j-10
what he said.
The_Jester
+52|6644|Italy

panderiz wrote:

LOL, reported.
LOL, idiot.
Feel proud of yourself now?
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6466|Netherlands
Average Kdr, but why should u make a new account, who cares about ur stats???
SteikeTa
+153|6901|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
At par I think?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard