FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6652|Devon, England
Well I'm playing now... I'm in the BF2s Teamspeak, but there are a load of people in who's names I don't recognise and are speaking weird... So I just joined a different channel.

If anyone wants to join me, feel free
Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium
Well, me and jappe were probably 2 of those ppl, feel free to bother us even though we are speaking dutch .
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6429

Eldu wrote:

Well, me and jappe were probably 2 of those ppl, feel free to bother us even though we are speaking dutch .
You were having VoIP sex again...?

I have to install everything again now btw.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium

NooBesT wrote:

Eldu wrote:

You were having VoIP sex again...?

I have to install everything again now btw.
Even worse...

We were playing Lotro Oo.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6702|OctoLand
Who's up for some games on the server....say this friday night, or saturday?

let us know.
I know fucking karate
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6519|Hungary
Anyone actually playing on it? Its Ghost Town and Warlord and yeah its awsome. Sadly my ping is not stable, so from 40 it goes to 350 and then back so i ahve some sort of lag. What can cause it?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6652|Devon, England

venom6 wrote:

Anyone actually playing on it? Its Ghost Town and Warlord and yeah its awsome. Sadly my ping is not stable, so from 40 it goes to 350 and then back so i ahve some sort of lag. What can cause it?
Network activity on your home network?
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6519|Hungary
So i wanna play with the euro bitchez

I searched for "bf2s" and two servers came up. The one is "EuroWars BF2s.com" the other one is some random shit i guess they got BF2 in the server name, so thats why i found it. Anyone is playing on that server?

Last edited by venom6 (2009-03-07 13:57:21)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

I'm feeling in the mood lately to try and play BF2 online again (if PB doesn't give me any crap). But I need to reinstall BF2 and at the moment its saying installation fails. I had this prob the last time I reinstalled but I forgotten how to fix it. You guys wouldn't have any ideas about what I could try would you?
Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium
Ok, De_Jappe and me are also trying to get some ppl to start playing again, playing with you guys then would be awsm .

Last edited by Eldu (2009-03-08 05:55:02)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6519|Hungary

M.O.A.B wrote:

But I need to reinstall BF2 and at the moment its saying installation fails.
I remember i had several problems with that too. I had an amazing adventure with patching when it said "patching faild" on every procent.
Lately i can install BF2 without any problem. I dont advise you to format your comp, better use some programs called Ad-Aware, Spybot Search and Destroy, Wise Registry Cleaner and run scan disc. I dont think you got a virus or something but maybe you got some things wrong.

Once i had problems with the maps also, when it came to a certain map it said nothing it just quit install.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

venom6 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

But I need to reinstall BF2 and at the moment its saying installation fails.
I remember i had several problems with that too. I had an amazing adventure with patching when it said "patching faild" on every procent.
Lately i can install BF2 without any problem. I dont advise you to format your comp, better use some programs called Ad-Aware, Spybot Search and Destroy, Wise Registry Cleaner and run scan disc. I dont think you got a virus or something but maybe you got some things wrong.

Once i had problems with the maps also, when it came to a certain map it said nothing it just quit install.
It seems to be a combination of my second drive not performing as well as the original drive used to, and the disk being damaged. I've ordered the BF2 collection for £8.50 so I'm hoping I can install that without error. Of course this is my computer we're talking about, which is more complicated to run and use than the Saturn IV.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6519|Hungary

M.O.A.B wrote:

It seems to be a combination of my second drive not performing as well as the original drive used to, and the disk being damaged. I've ordered the BF2 collection for £8.50 so I'm hoping I can install that without error. Of course this is my computer we're talking about, which is more complicated to run and use than the Saturn IV.
One of my friends bought that Complete collection and he is new to BF2. I asked how it is in the box and he said that there is 1 DVD in the box.

Content of DVD:
-BF2
-SF
-EF
-AF
-And yes even 1.41 is on it!

Plus two of my mates said that they will get it. So i hope BF2 will get its popularity again. You know BF2 NEVER GETS OLD!
Lately im a sniper bitch
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6584|EU

So, who has preordered from all of you seniors and getting BF3? I know Mike is and Gary. We should meet each other once again on battlefield.
Hallvard
+262|6483|North Norway

pre-ordered it a while back...

will be playing if my pc can handle it... (should do, if issues I had in beta are fixed)

Last edited by Hallvard (2011-10-21 05:15:35)

Hallvard
+262|6483|North Norway

some great rounds of bf3 today with mike, slayer and winegum ^^
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

Bah, I gotta wait until Friday to pick it up
Hallvard
+262|6483|North Norway

M.O.A.B wrote:

Bah, I gotta wait until Friday to pick it up
not if you bought it on Origin
l41e
+677|6609

What's everyone's ID thing? I'm k30dxedle, as usual.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6698|Oxferd Ohire
its like you people avoid the bf3 forum
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6429

It's like fuck off RTHKI.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6458

lol
Hallvard
+262|6483|North Norway

RTHKI wrote:

its like you people avoid the bf3 forum
what forum?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

Some good rounds tonight.

BUT YOU LEFT ME ON MY OWN! AND THEN TEAMKILLED ME!

/cries
Hallvard
+262|6483|North Norway

you kept runing in the way of my bullets....

and ofc we left you behind, you were not on ts!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard