Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

New season of 24 started today.  Who saw it?  I'm not going to spoil it for people but what did everyone who saw it think of it.
There are a ton of new people and background people that came into focus this season so far.
Did anyone notice that already, in the first two episodes, that there has already been more gore and blood than in any other entire season.  For example the torturing of Jack and the terrorist and when Jack bites the guy in the neck. 

So who liked it?

Edit: WOW! I just found this out.  The producers are going to release a REAL nuke on American soil as part of the show!

Link - http://www.drudgereport.com/24.htm

Last edited by Winston_Churchill (2007-01-15 07:58:51)

Betrayal
+4|6752|Florida
I wish I would have seen it but I was in a car.... for two hours...
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6512|Sammamish, WA
Latest plot twist: Jack Bauer is a vampire!

Great episodes. I went and bought season 1 right after watching them...I'm going to work my way through the previous five seasons.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Damn I thought it was weds.... that's when the new show used to air.
Oh well, it's on the newsgroups already anyways..lol
http://v3.newzbin.com/browse/post/2284567/

http://www.tvrage.com/24/episodes/458698/6x01
http://www.tvrage.com/24/episodes/458698/6x02

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-14 23:47:31)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6628|South West England

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Edit: WOW! I just found this out.  The producers are going to release a REAL nuke on American soil as part of the show!

No way in hell can TV producers get a real nuke, let along be allowed to detonate it for a show...
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6401|Washington State, USA
i thought it was good, at the end when the **** happpens i thought "thats it?! I WANT MORE!!!!"
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
I heard he gets rabies and crawls around in an alley meowing for the last 22 hours.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

XanKrieger wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

No way in hell can TV producers get a real nuke, let along be allowed to detonate it for a show...
No i mean that they will blow it up as part of the show not real world.

Who saw todays episodes?!?!  First Edgar, now Curtis!!!  Especially when he is killed by Jack Bauer himself.  And the nuke went off!?  What is 24 coming to?

These last few episodes have had way more action, gore and killing (especially Curtis) than any other season combined!
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6479|Minnesota eh
Omfg Curtis Is Dead And A Nuke Went Off!
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6401|Washington State, USA
wow i think ive got a new reason to watch tv besides football. man and there are still 4 more nukes out there...i wonder how many peeps died cus of the nuke

Last edited by InfectiousShadow (2007-01-15 22:39:37)

TuataraDude
+115|6492|Aotearoa

Winston_Churchill wrote:

I'm not going to spoil it for people
WINSTON!!!!

You say you won't spoil it and then tell us Curtis dies and a nuke goes off. I may as well not watch it now. Oh yeah, it ain't screening here yet. Maybe I'll forget before it does.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6709|Norcal, usa
i usually just watch these on
tv-links.co.uk

doesn't obligate me to go all the way downstairs to watch tv
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas
My cousin is a writer for the show and he told me that Jack dies in the season finale.

Good show, I'm glad they are ending it on a high note.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6709|Norcal, usa

Cougar wrote:

My cousin is a writer for the show and he told me that Jack dies in the season finale.

lol
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6515|Leftern America

Cougar wrote:

Dude, not cool.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas

=MI5=CHRISTIAN wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Dude, not cool.
What?
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6711

Cougar wrote:

=MI5=CHRISTIAN wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Dude, not cool.
What?
Holy Shit Dude, I love that Show.
Thanks for fucking Ruining it.
Entertayner
+826|6540

You've only watched the first 3? Pfft... Mere mortals.
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6515|Leftern America

Cougar wrote:

=MI5=CHRISTIAN wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Dude, not cool.
What?
That just ruined the whole season for me.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas

=MI5=CHRISTIAN wrote:

Cougar wrote:

=MI5=CHRISTIAN wrote:

Dude, not cool.
What?
That just ruined the whole season for me.
Ohh whups, my bad.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Ya its a shame you guys don't know a website that has ALL the seasons including the first 5 episodes from season 6 (the one airing right now if u aren't aware) Playable online in minutes.....Shame...Shame. What to do huh?

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-01-16 02:07:41)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6786|Belgium

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Ya its a shame you guys don't know a website that has ALL the seasons including the first 5 episodes from season 6 (the one airing right now if u aren't aware) Playable online in minutes.....Shame...Shame. What to do huh?
Uhm.. That "website" has been posted here on the forum for about 10times.. Even now in this thread it has been posted.. So don't try to be smart.. Really.. Just don't..
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

Im_Dooomed wrote:

dunno, download everything (incuding the first episodes of season) off a torrent to help pass the time? if you dont wanna share, dont tease us. OK?

btw: great show, even though i havent seen anything from S06 yet. how i hate switzerland when it comes to TV

Last edited by max (2007-01-16 03:11:45)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

is it still the same day?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Uhm.. That "website" has been posted here on the forum for about 10times.. Even now in this thread it has been posted.. So don't try to be smart.. Really.. Just don't..
Right, well that 'website' I am refering to isn't the same as your website. Whatever was posted above isn't as easy to navigate as this website of mine. Life is better this way. And not everybody who wants to see the show, or missed a lot of episodes, know where to find them. I stumbled upon this site yesterday. And I wanted to share. So here I present to ya'll:

http://www.alluc.org/alluc/tv-shows.htm … ry_uid=492

Grow up, have some fun. Try not to be a dick when you reply back Death Dealer.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard