RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6554|NSW, Australia

I havent posted in a couple of pages, I bet your all missing me.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6588|King Of The Islands

mcminty wrote:

Cheez wrote:

In fact in Vic, now that we have two P-plates, a ghetto can't-even-drive-after-10pm one
Wait, wat?!
Yeah how fucking stupid eh.

Because teenagers don't have any legitimate reason to be out after 10. It's not like they have jobs or anything.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Cheez

RavyGravy wrote:

I havent posted in a couple of pages, I bet your all missing me.
Huh?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6870|Sydney, Australia

Cheez wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Cheez wrote:

In fact in Vic, now that we have two P-plates, a ghetto can't-even-drive-after-10pm one
Wait, wat?!
Yeah how fucking stupid eh.

Because teenagers don't have any legitimate reason to be out after 10. It's not like they have jobs or anything.
Wow..

There is stupid, like the taxi driver today who crossed three lanes of traffic in less than 100m to nearly merge into me, and then there is this level of stupid.

It's like our red P's and the one passenger restriction. Designated driver? Nar, fuck that idea..
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6814|NT, like Mick Dundee

lol southerners
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Cheez

Just because statistics defy the possibility of a designated driver in NT.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Dude, you have a least drunk designated driver.

He's the one that... 'keeps pace' so to speak. He drinks 1 beer for his mates' 2 beers. Simple eh!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6771|Little Bentcock

Flecco wrote:

Dude, you have a least drunk designated driver.

He's the one that... 'keeps pace' so to speak. He drinks 1 beer for his mates' 2 beers. Simple eh!
Genius
Cheez

Silly AU Chats. What's this doing back here.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6660|Gold Coast
wassup mah niggas

Keeno for a mad day?
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
LukeMate
Minister for Kill Maim and Burn
+14|5361|Australia

KuSTaV wrote:

wassup mah niggas

Keeno for a mad day?
ive jst started staring at your flag,
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6323|Sydney | ♥

i am awake!

Away to the farewell party, bbl <3

Also Gravy, i missed you
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6378|NSW, Australia

I just saw 5 fighter jets, 3 coming back from Sydney, straight over my head, assuming they were going back to williamtown, and two going east, dunno where they were going or where they came from, they were in the distance.

Im guessing they were F18s
LukeMate
Minister for Kill Maim and Burn
+14|5361|Australia

Nappy wrote:

I just saw 5 fighter jets, 3 coming back from Sydney, straight over my head, assuming they were going back to williamtown, and two going east, dunno where they were going or where they came from, they were in the distance.

How patriotic
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|6131
man I was having the most wicked dream, and when something interesting happened my alarm went off and woke me up. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN

I was a soldier and a recon patrol had gone missing and we suspected the Russians who were in the area but there was a sort of uneasy ceasefire with them so we werent shootan. We found one body but couldnt find the other. SO spent ages looking for it. And we sort of gave up. Then one of my squadmates stumbles on something and I see the faint outline of a body, freshly buried in the marshy swampland, then BRRK BRRRK BRRK BRRRK BRRRK BRRK alarm goes off
Adams_BJ

thraSK wrote:

man I was having the most wicked dream, and when something interesting happened my alarm went off and woke me up. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN

I was a soldier and a recon patrol had gone missing and we suspected the Russians who were in the area but there was a sort of uneasy ceasefire with them so we werent shootan. We found one body but couldnt find the other. SO spent ages looking for it. And we sort of gave up. Then one of my squadmates stumbles on something and I see the faint outline of a body, freshly buried in the marshy swampland, then BRRK BRRRK BRRK BRRRK BRRRK BRRK alarm goes off
Why is your alarm on, on a national holiday. Geez.
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|6131
I wanted to wake up early because I wanted to talk to some american chums of mine
Flecco
iPod is broken.

LukeMate wrote:

Nappy wrote:

How patriotic

Not really m8. I get that shit every day.
Adams_BJ
Keeping the darkies at bay m8?
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Nah m8 living under Tindal really.

If you wanna know about me and the abos ask the Focks, I gave him the low down on the rules of the game. It's like fight club, with more gang fights, drunkeness and glass.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6323|Sydney | ♥

40,000 lez do it
Adams_BJ

Flecco wrote:

If you wanna know about me and the abos ask the Focks, I gave him the low down on the rules of the game. It's like fight club, with more gang fights, drunkeness and glass.
and darkies?
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6323|Sydney | ♥

☻/ -- ohai
/▌
/ \
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Adams_BJ wrote:

Flecco wrote:

and darkies?
Yeah, who do you think I was fighting? Faries? Other rednecks?
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6135|Aus, Qld
Well today was fail, woke up feeling like i was going to die, had a temperature of 41.. Tried to sleep all day, but at least there was some cricket on.

ps. back to school tomorrow -_-
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard