Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK
lol you gotta love the suckers that ask for karma and dont want to earn it... bit like people on benefit
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6768

Vilham wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

Vilham wrote:

I drink every day Uni ftw!
I can drink everyday, and I'm still in high school. Hah, bitch.
You live with your parents. Hah, bitch

I get to live on my own with my mates 24/7 do what I like and my first year is easier than the last 2 years were on my a-levels. double hah, bitch
Who said I live with my parents? Hah, bitch.

If I finish as well as I started IB, I won't need to take a 'first year'. Double hah, bitch.

SgtHeihn wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

Vilham wrote:

I drink every day Uni ftw!
Ha, I can drink legally everyday, and I work from home.....
No one is illegal in Bangkok. Hah, bitch. (even though you didn't ask for one )
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6513|Bournemouth, South England
I've been on a ski holiday for 7 days, I have only drank alcohol for that time. I feel rough....
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK

Coolbeano wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

You live with your parents. Hah, bitch

I get to live on my own with my mates 24/7 do what I like and my first year is easier than the last 2 years were on my a-levels. double hah, bitch

If I finish as well as I started IB, I won't need to take a 'first year'. Double hah, bitch.
There is NO way to skip your first year at uni. You do with your parents.. otherwise you would have said directly you didnt rather than point out that i made an assumption bitch
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6631|Sea to globally-cooled sea

ThomasMorgan wrote:

BUDFORCE, you are a fucking liar.
dude you totally cracked me up.  +1

i had 2 coronas yesterday.  I only have 1 left
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK

Penetrator_01 wrote:

I've been on a ski holiday for 7 days, I have only drank alcohol for that time. I feel rough....
haha i feel for you, did exactly the same thing last month. Hope there was more snow for you than there was for me though.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6513|Bournemouth, South England
I only pay £1 a pint when in UK, I could drink to the extent I piss myself every night. Hah, bitches!

Last edited by Penetrator_01 (2007-01-14 08:26:07)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK
Bollocks... cost me like 4 euros a pint. It was very expensive. But then again it is a rocking resort.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6550
I think he was drunk when he posted this.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6534|Global Command
Beer for breakfast?
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6768

Vilham wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

Vilham wrote:

You live with your parents. Hah, bitch :D

I get to live on my own with my mates 24/7 do what I like and my first year is easier than the last 2 years were on my a-levels. double hah, bitch :D
Who said I live with my parents? Hah, bitch. :P

If I finish as well as I started IB, I won't need to take a 'first year'. Double hah, bitch. :P
There is NO way to skip your first year at uni. You do with your parents.. otherwise you would have said directly you didnt rather than point out that i made an assumption :D bitch
Many universities accept IB credits and IB studies extend into first year education, so with 6s and 7s in the right corresponding courses, you can eliminate the majority of your first year material, and cram the minor stuff into the other three years. My brother did it with McGill, and with the way things are going I plan to do it as well.

And you're right, I do live with my parents. But only for 2-3 days of the week. The other 4-5 days I stay (yes, and sleep) in our... 'frat' house. It's pretty much a frat house even though we're not anything close to an actual frat. Just a house that we rent from a landlord in Brazil, we chip in for the thousand dollar monthly rent (rather cheap for 10,000 square feet, 4 bedroom, 3 floors and an accessable rooftop) and a lot of us stay there most of the week.

oh and... hah, bitch :P
BVC
+325|6700
I've got a corona in front of me, got two slices of lemon and a bit of chilli pepper in it.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK

Coolbeano wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

There is NO way to skip your first year at uni. You do with your parents.. otherwise you would have said directly you didnt rather than point out that i made an assumption bitch
Many universities accept IB credits and IB studies extend into first year education, so with 6s and 7s in the right corresponding courses, you can eliminate the majority of your first year material, and cram the minor stuff into the other three years. My brother did it with McGill, and with the way things are going I plan to do it as well.

And you're right, I do live with my parents. But only for 2-3 days of the week. The other 4-5 days I stay (yes, and sleep) in our... 'frat' house. It's pretty much a frat house even though we're not anything close to an actual frat. Just a house that we rent from a landlord in Brazil, we chip in for the thousand dollar monthly rent (rather cheap for 10,000 square feet, 4 bedroom, 3 floors and an accessable rooftop) and a lot of us stay there most of the week.

oh and... hah, bitch
O yeah I forgot you do the joke of the diploma, the reason American doctors find it impossible to start up their career anywhere but America... ie some diploma = easy, and is why countries like Germany are changing to a degree system

Anyway enough of this. Im sure your life is great too, you shouldnt be drinking underage! And I know my life kicks ass... all that free booty that is in uni.
beerface702
+65|6698|las vegas
i havent drank in a week..that has not happned in almost 2 years lol

i usally have at least a 20 pack a week

few times out of the week

quite a bit...sad

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard