Poll

What will happen to the earth and human mankind in the future?

Nothing - we'll exist forever6%6% - 8
We will continue as now and deal with problems6%6% - 8
We'll start a world war which will destoy everything16%16% - 20
We will destroy the ecology and die of starvation/toxin23%23% - 28
We will fly to other planets and build cities17%17% - 21
God will come back and save us all13%13% - 16
An asteroid will destroy the earth4%4% - 6
We will mutate to aliens3%3% - 4
Aliens will destroy or abduct us0%0% - 1
Other thing(s)7%7% - 9
Total: 121
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6546|the best galaxy
I have no idea but my guess is we'll not live forever. What do You think?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

I hope we move to another planet soon, were almost out of oil.

I want a massive world war to end the world
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

Most likely we'll pollute the earth until we die.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6508|Minnesota eh
Either pollution or lots of nukes. Well be dead by the time an asteroid hits us.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet

Best doomsday device ever
The Bartenders Son
+42|6692|online
...deep space 9 I say
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6366|Columbus, Ohio
Nothing.....until a big rock hits it again.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6657|Australia
We are probably going to expand to other planets.

We will enter a golden age that will see rapid technological improvement and enlightenment.

We will continue to deal with the problems that we create ourselves.

The robot wars will wipe out a quarter of the world's population, before intervention from extra terristrials ensures a victory to the human race and the confirmation that we were a universal experiment/big brother that got out of hand. We become a force in universal politics...

...or not.
psH
Banned
+217|6382|Sydney
robots robots robots..CRUSH KILL DESTROY! and then Dr. Who will save us.
Reciprocity
+721|6580|the dank(super) side of Oregon
we might make it to Mars, but we'll probably go extinct before then.  the time humans have spent on this planet is nothing in the timeline of earth or the universe.  the only difference between us and the dinosaurs is that we are aware of our own mortality.  at least the dinosaurs weren't capable of and necessitating their own extinction.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6366|Columbus, Ohio
I will win.

yay for me.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

The ironic thing is that if we knew that the world was going to end, we'd all probably go around:
Stealing
Killing
F***ing everyone in sight
Drinking
Generally causing disturbance - hey, the world's ending!

To quote someone I saw on a documentary about bunkers:

someone wrote:

They provided alcohol but not condoms.  Hey, it's the end of the world!  Lets all get drunk and f<beep>k each other's brains out!

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-01-12 22:40:23)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

mutate ftw
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
Disease, perhaps.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6479|Somewhere else

stryyker wrote:

I hope we move to another planet soon, were almost out of oil.

I want a massive world war to end the world
To quote David Spade in Tommy boy: "I kinda like (that) idea"
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6518|Πάϊ
usmarine will win.

yay for him.

Oh, and God is coming to save us.

yay for usmarine and God.
ƒ³
BVC
+325|6694
A virus will be created in captive monketys situated in an animal research lab somewhere in England.  This virus will be like no other, it will be pure rage and will turn everyone it affects into violent zombies.  It will be transmitted to humans when animal rights activists break in and release the monkeys, thinking they're doing the right thing.  More and more people will become affected, you'll be able to hear it out on the street coming in through your window.  Whole cities will be consumed, and the army will become ineffectually involved.  Eventually the whole country will be affected, with a scant few unaffected trying to survive.

The US will quarantine the British Island and, six or seven months later, will restore order and attempt to restore Britain (perhaps as a state of the US?) to its former glory.  A secondary rage virus outbreak will occur and the US army will try to deal with it.

The US will once again attempt to quarantine the British isles and will succeed for a time, but eventually the virus will be transmitted via bird life, and the world will slowly fall to a similar fate with only some isolated islands surviving the global epidemic.  Civilisation will return to the world eventually, and though technology will fall back a few hundred years it will not take long to rebound as scientists rediscover abandoned equipment and writings.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker
Read the book of Revelation.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6765|UK
Either We'll start a world war which will destoy everything or We will destroy the ecology and die of starvation/toxic.

Or maybe some religious nut will get enough supports and try to actually make some doomsday theory happen thus causing a huge war or annihilation.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554
What happened to the inhabitants of Easter Island is a good analogy to what will happen to the inhabitants of planet earth.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
Most likely we will continue living here until either an astroid wipes us out like with the dinosaurs, or some rediculous climate change kills like 90% of us, and we have to start from scratch.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6765|UK
Tbh the most likely thing is a huge war to end all wars. Lets face it most deaths ever have probably been from war. Other than natural causes.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
Xenu will save us all no matter what!
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6366|Columbus, Ohio

oug wrote:

usmarine will win.

yay for him.

Oh, and God is coming to save us.

yay for usmarine and God.
Like.....what?
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6473|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
we are gona destroy the worlds ecosystem by polluting, deforestation, and climate change, the plants and animals will die, thus the earth cannot support life

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard