TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6374|Florida, USA
Ok well, I am able to either unlock the Ganz now, but I really do not know if it is worth it due to the bad accuracy quick overheating and prone stance takes forever to form crosshair. So should I just stick to the shuko and bianci and go over to the assault class and work my way up to the baur? Please give me your input. Karma is given to worthy and detailed opinions.
FFOLKES
+39|6762
See for yourself. 

FFOLKES Unlocks mod v1.10

Last edited by FFOLKES (2007-01-12 21:01:23)

TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6374|Florida, USA
What is it?
AllmightyOz
+50|6486|United States - Ohio
get the baur and u will thank me forever and karma me many times. i unlocked the ganz, used it like crazy, but now the baur is my baby. the ganz just does more damaged, but takes a LOT longer to get your crosshair focused.
wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6557|Ellisville, MS
I unlock it early in the game think it would be a kick ass gun, maybe even better than the stock guns.  I was wrong and very disappointed with it.  But that is just my opinion.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Stick to the Baur tree, the Ganz is shit.  BTW, all the guns take long to form a crosshair when going prone.  Removes the BF2 nubs.

The stock LMGs beat the Ganz any day.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Magius5.0
+106|6381|UMass Amherst
Agreed.  The ganz still isn't a prefferable choice for close combat, and only at range does it have a distinct advantage against non-sniper targets (since other units must take longer to acquire and kill you).  Usually the titan corridors are the best places to employ them, the stock LMG's are more versatile.
Buzerk1
+44|6836
3 unlock remaining and still didn't go for it... was bad during the beta, was bad during the demo and it's bad now... the Clark shot gun is a better unlock.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia
The ganz is designed for you to defend a position. Not run around shooting from the hip. After all it is a Heavy Machine Gun.

I use the ganz when i command. Im not running around, im prone ready to go if a baddie tries blowing up my stuff.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Baur-H is the baddest infantry killer in the game, the stock guns kick the Ganz's ass anytime. Ganz was my 40th, unlock and I never use it.
MikesonCZ
+3|6567|Czech Republic (Prague)
Ganz is the worst unlock!
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6655|UK
its a great gun from a fixed posistion, but otherwise CRAP, if your defending the titan it rocks, get ya drone out, and stcik to the back of a long coridor and you can normally hold it on your own, but otherwise NA dont get it, the clark rocks tho
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
If you like to defend whore it is the gun for you. If you don't move much it kicks the crap out of the stocks. Just see my ganz stats
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

If you like to defend whore it is the gun for you. If you don't move much it kicks the crap out of the stocks. Just see my ganz stats
lol Nice Voss k/d Ratio. Like 148 deaths and sum 10 kills?
[RU]Grmbl
+9|6493|Russia

Gooners wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

lol Nice Voss k/d Ratio. Like 148 deaths and sum 10 kills?
I guess that's because of Ganz usage. :-)
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

its a great gun from a fixed posistion, but otherwise CRAP . . .
That pretty much sums it up.  All the support guns should be that way, since that is their proper use - not running and gunning.
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6559

haffeysucks wrote:

Stick to the Baur tree, the Ganz is shit.  BTW, all the guns take long to form a crosshair when going prone.  Removes the BF2 nubs.

The stock LMGs beat the Ganz any day.
I 2nd that. Ganz will be my ABSOLUTE LAST unlock. The basic SMGs are way better. Your aren't going to magically go 20-1 every map with the ganz...especially right off the bat.
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6815|Moore, OK

kontrolcrimson wrote:

The ganz is designed for you to defend a position. Not run around shooting from the hip. After all it is a Heavy Machine Gun.

I use the ganz when i command. Im not running around, im prone ready to go if a baddie tries blowing up my stuff.
Thank you. Somebody who actually knows how to use the weapon. It's a support gun people. Support. It's used to defend a position and provide cover fire for your team mates. God forbid people in this game start helping others out.

Last edited by Dizik (2007-01-13 17:02:12)

Raniak
+8|6409
Help... helpin.. helping ?
what's that ? never heard about it, it's a new way to solo ?
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

IMO ... get the clark first, it allows you to use the class differently ... and the upgraded ammo crate will help you get more resupplies earlier ....
Krysiss
+15|6474|NL

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Ok well, I am able to either unlock the Ganz now, but I really do not know if it is worth it due to the bad accuracy quick overheating and prone stance takes forever to form crosshair. So should I just stick to the shuko and bianci and go over to the assault class and work my way up to the baur? Please give me your input. Karma is given to worthy and detailed opinions.
Yes Gantz is the best wtf http://youtube.com/watch?v=INhCsFLMs3w
kiteboarderni
+62|6680
Voss Is Way Better Than Baur!!
Clarity
+1|6657
Leave the GANZ as a squad unlock and start on another tree.  The GANZ is better since the patch and will kill much faster than the stock guns if you are not moving around but I wouldn't waste a point on it early.

The Baur is OK but the recoil takes a while to get used to.
arson
+99|6636|New York
The Ganz blows.
Commando
+8|6601
Ganz is gay because of the amount of time it takes to get the crosshair focused. By the time it does, you have already sprayed an outline around your opponent and he has taken your head off with his Voss or Baur. Plus by the time it focuses and you can actually have a good shot at someone, it overheats. You would think by the year 2142 they could make guns that are an improvement on guns today. Apparently not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard